Position: Full Time Art Director
Reports to: Creative Director
Works with: Senior Concept Art Director and Project Managers
Location: Atlanta Office
Experience: Art /Design Degree plus 5 Year’s experience (If less wow us with a kick-butt portfolio)
Formulate design concepts, present approaches, direct artists, layout design and copy for motion graphic communications media. Be involved in assisting the Creative Director in creating a campaign that has an instant, positive visual impact on the client.
- Working from a creative brief, generating ideas and boards to present to the client
- Working on designs to produce an effective motion graphic campaign.
- Creating mock-ups and animatic visuals to help communicate concepts to in-house and freelance artists.
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects.
- Managing the in-house creative process on projects and working within a budget
- Verifying the artistic quality of the company has been met, before the final results are presented to the client.
Art director should:
- Be highly creative, and an excellent visual designer.
- Have a thorough understanding of motion graphics, photography, typography and some experience with print.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashions within the motion graphics field.
- Have a good working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and After-fx (Be able to jump in on a project and help get the work out the door if needed.)
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard