ATLANTA BRAVES Employee Reviews

Gameday staff
Mascot (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2017
Best place to be during a game. staff is well informed on everything. Nothing is out of order. Everyone is always prepared for the worst. management is always ready to jump in and help.
Pros
pay, funny enviroment
OK place to work
Work Order Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2017
Fairly quiet job working in their office. I enjoyed it when other supervisors in the office needed an extra hand with projects or filing. For the most part the atmosphere was great.
Awsome work enviroment
Game Day Staff (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2017
The management here is well as well as the older workers. It feels like your working with family. If there is any issues all you have to do is report is and they handle it right away. They really care about and cater to their workers.
Fun Team environment
Baseball Operations (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 15, 2017
Management has your back.
Long days and hours.
Positive learning experience from team players and staff
Assisted players in prepartion for game and seasons.
Fast paced but enjoyable for baseball fans
Athletic Training Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2017
Long hours with plenty of interactions with both staff and players. Slow first couple of weeks but once players arrived got plenty of experience with not only stretching but with physical therapy.
Productive and fun experience for a baseball franchise
MERCHANDISE WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 2, 2017
I worked in the merchandise department for the Braves. This included selling merchandise, using cash registers, and working closely with inventory for each of the merchandise stores.
Pros
great employee appreciation, secure working environment
Cons
irregular hours
Enjoyed being around baseball that is about it though
Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2016
As a former athlete its nice to be around sports but that's pretty much where the good part ends.

Outdated sales/inventory/management techniques, no real leadership ability, ect...
Atlanta Braves
Sales Line- Helped (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2016
Great atmosphere, if the pay was not so low I would have been back for another season. Good way to network as well, I would recommend this job for all college students.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Pay
Productive, fun place to be.
Stadium Operations Usher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2016
Great place to work but the salary was not large enough to pay my bills. The people were great. Food was good. The supervisors were excellent and cared for the employees.
A great place to work but underpaid
1st baseman for Minor League Baseball (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2016
I learned a lot about team work and leadership. The work environment was conducive to my dream job of playing with other talented people on the baseball field. A typical day at work was working out in the weight room then on the field starting at 6 am to 6 pm. The hardest part of the job was being patient, waiting on your time to be called up to a higher level in the minor league divisions.
Pros
Doing what you love and trying to be the best you can be.
Cons
Low wages
Fun and rewarding place to work
Digital Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the Atlanta Braves. It was a demanding job but it was something that I loved to do. Coming to work each day was something that I looked forward to. You might not get to see the general manager or upper level management each day but they do come around from time to time and are usually very friendly people. You will work alongside very uplifting and passionate individuals that are all trying to make it in the competitive world of professional sports.
Pros
Fun environment; great co workers
Cons
Can leave work at late hours at night and start work in the early morning hours
Guest relations staff and management is the best
Guest Relations Club Concierge (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 14, 2016
Like that the company goes out of their way to show their appreciation for the nearly 1000 game day staff. As large and seasonal as the organization is they do a fine job of hiring and making me feel appreciated during the season. Pay is low but there are still many takers who want the "ball park experience". This is not a career but a fun job for me. Wouldn't recommend for someone who has a family to feed. I work with lots of retirees and students there.
Pros
I'm a fan, love the access, felt appreciated by organization
Cons
Extra innings, rain delays, other contract employees on property that don't work for Braves sometimes make us look bad
Very fulfilling
TICKET EVENT TEAM REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2016
Great job for anybody who wants to get engaged in sports and help fans have a great time. Managers are great people who all help to advance you. Great culture and offering for extra hours and opportunities to shine.
Pros
sports environment, paid breaks
Cons
Athletics - Long hours but rewarding!
Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach (Current Employee) –  Danville, VAAugust 16, 2016
Great organization. Great character individuals. Tremendous environment.

Summer 2016 Danville, VA: Strength Coach for the Danville Braves, Atlanta Braves Advanced Rookie ball Affiliate Team.

Spring 2016 Kissimmee, FL: Experience with Major League Rehabilitation, Minor League Spring Training, Extended Spring Training Developmental Leagues.
Pros
Daily impacting athletes lives and careers in a positive way
Playing Professional Baseball
Starting Pitcher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30315August 15, 2016
I have learned the value of work ethic, perseverance, and being professional throughout my nine year professional baseball career. Although it was baseball as a job, it also prepared me for the real world.
Pros
Big Crowds
Cons
Job security
meeting diffrent people
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 10, 2016
Its a blessing to meet different people.You will never know how God put people in your life.Each and everyone is different and Iam always open to meet new people and learn new things.You are never too old to learn new oppprtunites
Great place to work and nice people to work around
Stadium Operations Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2016
briefing before shift start, Greeting fans, ambassador services. I work with a Great supervisor and my coworkers and I have such a great working relationship.
Pros
Great scholarship program, and we all work as a team.
Cons
Outside elements can be intimidating
Fun and adaptive enviroment
Promotions Team Member (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2016
This job was one that I will remember forever. It puts working in professional sports in a different light. The management was great and the interns were more than helpful throughout the day.
Great Culture
Assistant Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2016
Company offers great benefits and a outstanding culture towards employees. Departments heads are given the ability to oversee operations as they choice fit which could result in some unfair treatment. Company overall shows that they value their employees.
Pros
Company outings
Cons
Pay structure
Fun work enviorment
Ticket Sales (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2016
This was my first job post graduating from college, this experience had me more than ready to conquer the sport industry!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATLANTA BRAVES. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4