Atlanta Network Technologies Employee Reviews

Professional calm environment
Customer Service Representative/Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 4, 2015
ANT was a good company to work for and I had a great respect for their line of business. I enjoyed having my own work space where I could focus on my work and have no distractions. The peace and quiet was appreciated. I was always given clear instruction on how to complete a task whener it was new. I had actually been given a position as the guset Service Specialist where I would welcome new employees and or customers and introduce them to the staff along with creating welcome packets. For the new employees I would assist with training.
Pros
Peaceful work space, appreciation, professional employees
Cons
Good Company
This place sucks!
NA (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAAugust 12, 2014
I worked there and it was a living nightmare. Short staffed. No one knows what there doing. No Leader to push people. the work load was more then they can handle. Always behind. The own is never there but tries to micro manage everything. Thinks he knows how it should run and doesn't have a clue. Expects all these crazy things to get done that would take days to complete, within one day of your scheduled hours. The owner thinks he is a show pony and will fire you for no reason. No job stability. No raises, no benefits. He doesn't even supply you with the tools you need.
Atlanta Network Technologies I would work there again
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2013
I tracked and filled online orders. We were the third party distributor for companies like Amazon and people spoke with us so they would have a better understanding of the ordering process.
Pros
Scheduling, Competitive Pay, Family Atsmosphere
Cons
Distance
Run for the hills
Unhappy employee (Former Employee) –  RoswellApril 25, 2013
NO GROWTH!!! Don't let them fool you, your will not grow here.
the only growth is the owners pockets and not yours. Don't work here. It's a living hell.
Pros
acceptable tardiness
Cons
everything else... and high turnover rate
Awsome Co-workers a fun place to work.
Customer support/ Sales/ RMA supervisor (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GaMay 8, 2012
Provide the best customer satisfaction as possible

Learned how to be multi-task under intense pressure, Learned how to manage emploees as well as time.

Co-workers were great and reliable.

Hardest part was being able to satify everyone.

Most enjoyable was being able to help the customer with issues and getting nice gestures from our customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlanta Network Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8