Atlanta Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Entry Level Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2016
I enjoyed interning at Atlanta. Every morning everybody was so thrilled to see everyone, everybody already knew my name within 2 weeks of me starting.
Pros
Learning the computer work of a paralegal
Cons
Not continuing the internship there
Great place
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2016
Awesome company with great learning opportunities. unfortunately the company was very lateral and had very little room for moving up the corporate ladder.
The environment was great and work and life balance was awesome.
Professional and Relaxed
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 2, 2015
I enjoyed working here. It was very fun, outgoing and they allowed everyone to be themselves.I am able to adapt to change quickly and it was a healthy work environment.
Great
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  atlanta, gaAugust 25, 2015
Truly enjoyed working for a Great organization that's dedicated to helping young women and children. We promote volunteerism around the metro Atlanta area.
School Needs Serious Improvement
Part-Time Nanny (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAAugust 3, 2015
My particular job was fantastic because the children are great. Many of the teachers are excellent and very dedicated. SOME of the administration needs rethinking. It's the children that make everyday worth working.
Fun work place with great employees and very productive and goal driven
Employment Specialist, Well Star (Former Employee) –  Austell, GaMay 26, 2015
WellStar was a huge company to work for, but each department felt like a home. The employees were great to get along with and to work with. We had occasional parties that were fun and a nice break. Everyone worked will together and helped each other out. We all worked as a team.
Pros
You could pay for your lunch by just swiping your badge and it would come out of your pay check, great benefits, reduced lunches, outside area to eat.
Cons
Traveling with traffic was bad.
Great marketing company to work for, especially when I am interacting with the general public in different locations
Brand Ambassador A LA Carte Marketing (Metro PCS) (Current Employee) –  AtlantaMay 24, 2015
Advertisement for Metro PCS stores all over Atlanta GA. A typical day at work for me would include, but not limited to: Flyering in the vicinity about Metro PCS promotions, Arrow Spinner in location to draw/attract attention to Metro PCS store, and several entertainment events to draw large crowds of potential customers.

Working with people has taught me to be patient, knowlegdeable, and understanding.

Management is a key to being successful at marketing great products. Managing other workers about patient, knowledge on the product, and understanding a customers need has help me grow within the company.

My co-workers are just as excited about the company, as myself.

The hardest part of my job would be:
Not enough people to satisfy.

The most enjoyable part of my job would be:
Someone is always satisfy.
Time for a change
Rather not say (Current Employee) –  AtlantaMarch 14, 2015
So many things have changed since our move from Alpharetta. It's not a good change for most employees.
Everyone is just "burned out" and feeling like they are constantly intimidated by managers.
Pros
Free bagels
Cons
Micro-managers
Good restaurant
Mediterranean Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 7, 2015
Nice, family restaurant. Worked there for a long time, as a cook and cashier. Built good relationships with some of the customers.
Good Place
SOFTWARE SALES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  AtlantaFebruary 27, 2015
I have only been with the company for a short while I have no idea what to say other than that.

A typical day at work involves cold calling, prospecting, and creating customized needs analysis based proposals that provide solutions to business problems.
good job
Juvenile Correction Officer (Current Employee) –  atlanta gaFebruary 24, 2015
it is a hard job. work long hours, can advance if you show your skills. You work different kind people is the hardest part of the job
Luxottica is a strong company.
Sr. Manager Distribution (Former Employee) –  McDonough, Ga. 30253November 8, 2014
Had the opportunity to grow with the company and made myself ready fro advancement when the opportunities became available.
great job
Server (Former Employee) –  Eantonton,GAJuly 27, 2014
Long days, hardest part standing all day with no breaks enjoyable part was trying new things management was awesome i learned different cultures
Pros
different people
Cons
no breaks
Productive workspace
Sr .Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 16, 2014
Enjoyed being part of this growing franchise The most enjoyable was everybody else I had an opportunity to work with.
Productive enviroment , Remote work
Business Customer Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  AtlantaJune 4, 2014
This was a remote position i loved my job and missed my friends
Phlebotomy Instructor (Former Employee) –  austell GAMarch 29, 2014
Never worked in the company but i have used it to find jobs, I think it is helpful
good
Job with learning opportunities
chef (Current Employee) –  AtlantaJanuary 24, 2014
I work well with others and provide great a great service to my guest. prepare meals for senior citizens. I work from 6-3 a day. I also supervise a staff of 1 person where I monitor her recipes daily.
Managing reading program for Title 1 schools
Program Manager, Everybody Wins (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2014
- Managed 5 of the 10 Metro Atlanta Public Schools
- Building relationships between school administration and corporate volunteers.
- Database management of volunteers, recruting volunteers on quarterly basis.
-constatant communication with site coordinators
Pros
Helping struggling students improve reading skills.
Cons
No opportunity for advancement, no benefits, no salary increase
Great Experience
Freelance Photographer (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 5, 2013
I learned a lot if useful information that will contribute to my success in all fields.
Pros
Over all good expererience
Cons
better rest rooms
Atlanta
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaNovember 28, 2013
Enjoyed being part of this growing franchise. Ive learned many ways to handle customers and how to advance in the marketing world. I enjoying managing as well as learning from my employees. The hardest part of the job was approaching a situation where a customer was unsatisfied with our service. The most enjoyable was everybody else I had an opportunity to work with.