Oversees all aspects of Hospital product sales and service while developing relationships. Ensure timely and accurate resolutions of issues.
Liaison - Hospital Job Purpose: Enhances continuity of patient care by providing liaison between hospital and referring General Practitioners and their staffs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes company products and services in a professional and creative manner.
- Responsible for taking and processing patient orders and forwarding orders to appropriate branch for delivery from on-site account facility.
- Review accounts and input intakes.
- Make sales calls and track them using the call log.
- Call on high potential case managers and doctors assigned account area.
- Responsible for following up on all referrals in assigned accounts.
- Work closely with customers to resolve concerns.
- Develops new customer contacts in order to achieve referrals from accounts that have minimal to no referral history.
- Responsible for enhancing branch revenue budgets by developing new business leads, as well as servicing the new accounts.
- Works with branch personnel to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Sets up and deliver hospital in-services on products and services.
- Maintains accurate records on prospective and active accounts.
- Ensures timely completion and submission of itineraries and call reports.
- Effectively work and coordinate timely discharges with Customer Care Center and /or Branch Customer Service Team.
- Instruct patients on equipment use before hospital discharge.
- Meet or exceed starts goals for designated area.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor
- Enhances hospital staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Helps staff by investigating difficulties/delays in out-patient departments; resolving issues; facilitating access to care.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing general practitioners' procedures and patient processes; recommending changes.
- Serves and protects the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
- Contributes to hospital relations program effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances relations and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Clinical experience is required.
- Education and experience equivalent to a four year college degree is required.
- At least one year related work experience is required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Willing to relocate within market.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training and development.
Interested candidates please email your resume to Joe Garbiel