Atlantic Coast Bank Employee Reviews

Great culture, awesome leaders!
Retail Banking (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 2, 2016
I worked there for 7 years and only left for personal reasons. The first 4 years were terrible, but the last 3 years were amazing. A new CEO was hired and the bank had a total change in management and culture, and their performance really took off. Senior management really cares about employees and created a can-do environment. People complain about pay, but most people realize that management rewards performers. Some people there are still stuck in the past and they will never be happy and should just leave. Management is trying hard to change for the better but some people just can't. Most of the rest believe in the company and the future and I'm sure that ACB will have a great one! The CEO is one of the smartest and most likeable people I've ever been around and he seems to know and care about every single employee throughout the bank! I would follow him anywhere!
Pros
Fun exciting environment, great leaders, pay for performance
Cons
Long time employees who can't change and should move on
Good Place to work
Financial Center Manager/Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 14, 2016
Good place to work, however we were always short staffed, always worked 50 to 60 hours a week. hard to balance employees, sales goals,operations because we wee short staffed
Pros
pay is good
Cons
no lunch never enough employees always short staffed
Good
Teller/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Douglas, GAJune 10, 2015
I enjoyed my job with Atlantic Coast Bank, I enjoy working with people, and interacting with my customers. Atlantic Coast Bank rewards their employees with high salary and incentives. I left Atlantic Coast Bank to begin school.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No Cons
Bad culture and management
Warehouse Lending (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 2, 2014
The office is full of mean gossip and management was unable to do the jobs of operations staff making it impossible to take days off for months on end. Working while sick is par for the course. You can expect to never see a raise and there's little to no opportunity for advancement.
Pros
a steady paycheck
Cons
low pay, no advancement opportunity, poor management
Atlantic Coast Bank
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Waycross, GAJuly 5, 2012
Though I truly enjoyed my co-workers and my supervisor, Atlantic Coast Bank was not the right fit for me at the time. I was hoping for more responsibility, which I continuously requested but never received.
Pros
excellent benefits, vacation time, sick leave, paid holidays
Cons
limited room for advancement
pressure filled selling bank products job
Operations Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2013
worst management team ever, expectations highly unlikely to be met, learned not to share everything with the staff, coworkers were self absorbed and job oriented. hardest part of my job was selling products in a slowing economy. enjoyable was the branch location and customers.
Pros
good hours
Cons
not team oriented
productive
Teller Manager/ Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 24, 2015
small bank, pretty easy to meet goals, hours are good, ability to get days off when needed, can make bonuses, coworkers very helpful, great teamwork.

Atlantic Coast Bank Reviews by Location