Atlantic Coast Media Group Employee Reviews in United States

A Great fast-paced environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 9, 2015
It's a fantastic environment to work in where the culture of the business is the most important aspect. Changes occur on a daily basis which can be a difficult tasks but it always give us an opportunity to innovate and make the best of all our campaigns.
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays
Fun and exciting,
Customer Service Compliance Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 7, 2015
Great place to work in. Management and staff members are awesome. room for advancement. You will be rewarded for doing job and more.
Pros
Great healthcare
Cons
a lot of competition
Fun and Casual Atmosphere
Senior Risk Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 27, 2015
Good Company with a good culture. Fast pace with a laid back approach. Overall a fun place with great people working for the company.
Great People and Perks
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 28, 2015
Fun work environment. Fast paced lots of opportunity to learn and grow. Generous CEO's who genuinely care about their employees.
Fun company
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJApril 17, 2015
Great work environment and great pay!
Telemarking at its finest. Helping middle aged women find there calling. Skin care needs and placement needs.
Pros
Commision
Cons
Not enough commission
bad blood at ACMG
SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 2, 2014
The managers drove the company down the tubes sorry to say. This niche business was a great concept that was handed to them but they took no interest in responding to a changing business culture or heeding customer's demands. The general treatment of employees concerns was dismissive and overall the TOP management made promises to employees of long term growth, concern , and respect that they had no intention of keeping from the get-go apparently.
Pros
good cafeteria
Cons
zero integrity
Terrible product call center job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 25, 2014
company that didnt care about customers or employees only $$
small amount of pay
no room for advancement
Competitive and exciting environment
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 22, 2013
Not your average calling center, highly competitive with great incentives (large and small). A product specialist position entails informing, connecting and advising customers to the best of my knowledge.
Pros
incentives and great pay with comission
Cons
highly competitive
cutting edge, multi-channel personal care manufacturer
Procurement Manager - Cosmetic (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJSeptember 10, 2013
Excellent company, offering growing and positive environment.
Most co-workers were great ! Management is another story
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 22, 2013
A day at work high pace call volume . It was a friendly , productive, and competative. i learned how to Multi- Task better and never to trust the management at that job. The Co-workers were really professional a great culture there. Great people to work with.The Hardest part of the job would be All the lies management told it wasnt much room for advancement for certain types of people. ( Gender and race played a huge roll in that) The most enjoyable part was satisfying the customers and having a family- like work envoirnment. Being able to get monthly bonuses checks.
productive fun and money making enviroment
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  new jerseyJune 4, 2013
i sold hydroxatone skin products to customers who ordered 30 day trials. most customers didn't read the fine print so they thought they ordered a free sample.
Pros
free incentives everyday
Cons
quick employee turn around rate
Exciting, prosperous, and fun
Customer Service Compliance Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 20, 2012
A great company to work for. They will always take care of their employees and their families. They have great working conditions.
You will find yourself never dreading to wake up in the morning to go to work there
Pros
great atmosphere always pleasant to work in.
Cons
company down sized
great working conditions with a relaxed work environment
Call Center Supervisor (Ombudsmen) (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJDecember 10, 2012
intaking of 70-80 calls a day, spoke with different people throughout the entire US on a dily basis
Pros
allowed to test the newest and latest products also rewarded for your hard work on a monthly basis
Productive and great work atmosphere
Inbound/Outbound Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 17, 2012
Each day take inbound/outbound calls dealing with skin care products providing customer service ,product knowledge ,sales and collections of the products that we sold. I learned how to become a better salesperson ,how to market products , supervision skills. Management was good when needed and very understanding.The hardest part of the job was meeting metrics everyday. The best part is the competitive nature of the company
Pros
free days off, gift cards, good pay, great co workers
Productive, Fun, Room for growth.
Financial Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 15, 2012
Working at Atlantic Coast Media was one the best experience I've ever experienced in the work place. The company believe that in having a stress free work enviroment can produce a more productive company, having a family atmosphere and open door policy brings it all together. I will alway remember ACMG.
Pros
ceo's made themselves personally known with the staff, fun meetings, great teams, great place.
Cons
being that it was a call center, company outsourced to another country.
Field work store responsibility
Account Manager/Northeast (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 10, 2012
I am a retail account executive my days are spent in stores learning about stores and the behavior of the consumers to optimize on sales. i have minimal interaction with management and my coleauges have there own territories to manage we get together on a conference call weekly. I love my job i don't find anything difficult ..... its an adveture every day .
Pros
never a dull moment
Cons
never a dull moment
Productive call canter position
Customer Service/Collections Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 10, 2012
Sales Associate and Collections Coordinator in Jersey City New Jersey.
Pros
interacting with the customers
Cons
no room for advancement
Productive place to work and great management
Administrative Assisant (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJ 07310February 15, 2012
Great place to work for and treated everyone fairly. Fun atmosphere and owners are family oriented
Pros
great pay raises, bonuses
Cons
expensive healthcare
Productive , Fun & Very Successful Work Place
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jersey City , NJ 07310January 10, 2012
It is A Wonderful Company to Work for, lots of room for Advancement, Great Bosses, Lots of Incentives , in order to make the Employers more eager to work and make the Company very Successful. I received 5 Awards for Outstanding Employee
Pros
lots of incentives
Cons
health insurance, 1 hour lunches
This is the worst company to work for!!
product specialist (Current Employee) –  Jersey CityAugust 23, 2011
First and foremost let me say that i'am still employed so this isnt from a fired employee. The company first and foremost the company scams customers by telling them they are getting product for free. then when the customer gets their product on the invoice they see that they will be charged in 30 days. Secondly this company could careless about its empployees. During the recent Earthquake 8-23-11 The Vice president Rob auber advised the employees that were standing outside of the 15 story building after it had been shaken by the quake, that if they didnt return to work they would have to have a discussion with hr. Now he can try and flip that statement anyway he wants but we know how he meant it. How can you threaten your employee with being fired when their life is at risk. He didnt even ask if we were ok not to mention all of the other companies in this building were still outside we were the only ones walking back in. I would suggest any other company than this one. They dont care about the customers or the employees. Google Hydroxatone and you will see all of the negative information about the company. Thank you for your time.
Pros
there are non the job is horrible.
Cons
this company robs millions of people on a daily ba

Comment – October 21, 2012

I am also a former employee as of April 2012, and yes I remember that day. There was no type of consideration for anyones lives. He informed us if you do not come in the building and get back to work you do not have a job. Many times we did feel as though we were strapped to the desk. Another thing is they had a mass lay off because they chose to outsource their reps laying off more than 200 people. They did not give us notice it was a surprise. Thankfully they gained some common sense and gave us a two months severance package. I worked for this company a little over two years they have taught me a lot, especially what to look out for with employers.