Atlantic Coast Merchandising

Atlantic Coast Merchandising Employer Reviews

Store remodel
Merchandising (Current Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Store remodel. Use of tools. Travel. Weekly pay. Team work.
the hours are short and i need a more consistence job
setting and resetting (Current Employee), jacksonville flaJuly 24, 2014
a tipical day at work is great but the days are limited lately
Nice people in office
Merchandising (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 4, 2014
Pros: helpful
Cons: if sick have to call in 4 hours ahead, but if you wake up sick to get ready for work you do not knoww 4 hours in advance...
nice people to work for, will help you if they can.Jobs are usually at site by yourself ...so use time wisely. Be on time so other shift can go home on time.
Best of the Best
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: flexible, excellent response by managers, good pay
I have worked for Atlantic Coast Merchandising for several years. I have always found them to be a very professional company to deal with. Perfect? No, but neither am I. Any issue that has come up, and there have been very few, has always been handled quickly and efficiently. I have been treated with the same respect with which I believe we all should – more... treat each other. I have also referred family and friends who have worked for them. They are excellent. – less
Great Copy, Great Relationship with thier employees and clients
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 14, 2014
I have been working for Atlantic Coast Merchandising approximately 6 months now doing night resets. The client I am working for is very appreciative of our help. The client I am working for has bragged about the Atlantic Coast Management staff, on how they are there for them no matter what time they call. We are on the West Coast working, the management – more... for Atlantic Coast is on the East Coast.

I have worked for other companies based on the East Coast and have to call them during their business hours, not Atlantic Coast Management, they are always there no matter what time it is. Great Management Team, Great Company. – less
This company has been extremely pleasant to work for.
Merchandise reset (Current Employee), Vermont and New York areaDecember 19, 2013
Pros: the overall work atmosphere is refreshing.
Cons: there are no cons in my estimation.
In my view Atlantic Coast Merchandising has exhibited and established an uncommon triad of integrity, intelligence, and aptitude. The prospective employee willing to reflect similar qualities should escape disappointment. The pay is good for the work required and this company lacks no amount of fairness.

I will not fatigue the reader by providing an – more... exhaustive description of what merchandising and reset-work entails. If you are applying for this job you probably know about reading a planogram, moving shelves and product, etc. Also if you have a moderate amount of forethought you should know that this job requires travel.

I believe I know what unfairness and incompetence looks like, which is why I am so effusive in my commendation of Atlantic Coast Merchandising. – less
Mixed feelings....
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 17, 2013
Pros: friendly project manager
Cons: inconsistency of work assignments, feel slighted
Stopped receiving work assignments without any explanation. Am highly experienced merchandiser. First 4-5 weeks things were great. Got along very well with project manager, no problems, was commended by 1 of the team leads, for my performance, then all of a sudden no work. Fortunately, I found another position, where my hours are daytime, otherwise – more... I don't know what I would do for income. Feelings are mixed about Atlantic Coast Merchandising. I don't feel they have enough accounts in area where I reside. Third party merchandising company with growing pains.... – less
very productive andcooperative
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: work and pay fair
Cons: cant get enough assignments and/orhours
i am an outgoing person love to assist in anyway possible,never taking too much time from my assigned detail
Great Company
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee), Nampa, Idaho,December 27, 2012
Pros: great managers and employees to work with
Cons: no cons at this time
I enjoy working for ACM. I can attend College while still making a living for myself. They have a flexible schedule and 8 hour shifts.
Excellent Company
Merchandiser (Current Employee), MissouriDecember 24, 2012
Pros: stress free and great 8 hour assignments
Cons: lack of work during the holiday season as well as the other companies
I have worked for ACM Atlantic Coast Merchandising for 6 months now. I enjoy the people that I work with and no stress. I have a great Manager that I work for and I receive a great pay.
very flexible to work for
merchandiser (Current Employee), vermontDecember 22, 2012
Pros: hours
Cons: not really any i guess i wish i could work more
I work for this company and I live in a pretty out of the way area, they get me a good amount of work even though i live in the middle of nothing. If I could I would work 50hr weeks if they would let me, I hope to always work for them in some way shape or form.
Good Company to work!!
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee), NJ/NYDecember 22, 2012
Pros: great pay, great opportunities to work, very flexible.
Cons: may come across some unpleasant team leaders.
ACM has great managers who care about their workers. They try hard to get you much work as possible. Once you arrive at assignments, you meet different team leaders and different team players. Each day worked sharpens your merchandising skills. Great Pay.
Most Team Leads are Great; Associate Merchandisers Good People
Merchandising Rep (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 22, 2012
Pros: managers are always at their desk recieving work orders: very didicated
Cons: at times very, very busy and can take longer than normal to return a call
Been with Atlantic Coast Merchandisng for 15 months now, and always had work ( slow on major Holidays; Easter; Thanksgiving:Memorial Day; Christmas ), but this is true of all companies. What I like about Atlantic Coast The Most is my Regional manager in Boston and Pennsylvania. They work their tales off to get us jobs and expect only 3 immediate request's, – more... "That We Show Up on Time"; "Are Proffessional" "Call Up If We Are Running Late Due To Transit or Commuter traffic". They are really great at communcating with their reps: although very busy in the earlier part of the day and it may take several hours to get back ( remember ) they have 1000,s of reps to handle. So, patients is needed. If you show a strong work ethic, and consistancy, I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE WORKING 4-5 DAYS A WEEK. Overall, I Rate Atlantic Coast Merchandising A *10* – less
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Long IslandDecember 21, 2012
Pros: great manager meet different people
Cons: not always enough work
This is a great company to work for. The only issue I have and it is not their fault is sometimes there is lack of work. I work all over Long Island and meet different people. I usually have a team leader, and for the most part they are very helpful. I even got my stepson a position with Atlantic.
flexible schedule, easy work and good pay
Reset merchandiser (Current Employee), Providence, RIDecember 21, 2012
Pros: flexible schedules, good pay
Cons: lack of work during holidays and black out weeks
I have worked for ACM for 3 years. I have never had any problems wiht this company. The manager's have all been supportive and communiticive wiht me. Though they don't always answer their phones, they reply in a prompt manner.( I know the can be very busy). I have met many good reps and learned new challenges on the assignments ACM has sent me to. I – more... am fortunate that there has always been steady work in my area. As far as pay goes, I have always been paid in a timely and prompt fashion for my work. I do understand that paychecks are mailed from the corporate offices and may take a day or so longer to reach you due to the Postal Service, But, I signed up for direct deposit with ACM, and my pay has always been available in my bank account on pay day. The work is not overly difficult and the the pay is very good. All in all, my last 3 years have been very positive and productive with ACM and look forward to many more good years to come. – less
Great Company to work for
Merchandising rep (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 21, 2012
Pros: great management, pays on time.
Cons: as with any merchandising company work dies down on holiday weeks.
I have been merchandising for 7 years now and have worked for many different companies. I heard many great things about ACM from co workers at assignments and contacted and joined them about 6 months ago. The pay rate was more than other companies were offering and my pay has always been on time and correct. I typically work at Supermarkets with teams – more... on the first shift.
The management staff is very helpful, fair, friendly and quick to respond. They try to schedule you as close to home as possible, based on the assignments. I referred a couple of friends to ACM as well and they try to schedule us together, whenever possible, which is great for morale and promotes our team work.
The feeling I get is that you are more than just a number.
Highly Recommended ! – less
Very Pleased with ACM
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Portland, MEDecember 21, 2012
I have worked for ACM for a couple of years. They have always paid me correctly and on time, and are very easy to work with. I have done full day resets and piecemeal work. If the manager isn't available when I call, I usually get a call back within 10-15 minutes. Email is also a very viable means of contact for non critical issues.

I have recommended – more... many of my friends to this company, and those that have worked for them still thank me for the referral. To me, that tells me what I need to know about a company.

The way they pay is a little different. I was concerned about their contract at first until I asked and the manager explained it to me. They do not use this as a way to not pay you the full rate. In fact, if you perform properly, there is opportunity for pay raises and mileage compensation as appropriate. Most companies in this field do not offer that.

Overall, I would definitely recommend ACM to any professional merchandiser looking for work. – less
Atlantic Coast Merchandising
Merchandiser restates (Current Employee), Providence RIDecember 19, 2012
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: have to be very adaptable in how each company doe’s things.
In the North East the Two managers that I call in to are very quick in resolving any issues I might have with payroll or work assignments. Atlantic has giving me very flexible work schedule that is perfect for me and it’s pretty straight forward job you go in follow the planogram to the best of your ability and if you have any questions the team lead – more... helps you solve the problem. What I tell my friends if you like playing Tetras this is the prefect job for you. – less

December 22, 2012

Very nice nice Company to work for. The staff are very helpful and always available when I need them. They give lots hands on training and training on product knowledge. I would recogmend anyone to come work for this company

Great Company to work for.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), CADecember 18, 2012
Pros: work schedule and managers
Cons: nothing
I just recently started with Atlantic Coast, and they have been great. With little to no exxperience in this field they gave me a chance to learn a new trde and I am loving it.

My managers are very attentive, if they do not answer I always receive a call back. I know they are very busy.

I was worried about the time zones and being able to reach someone – more... with the company, but it seems like they never sleep.

Thank YOU Atlantic Coast for a chance at a new trade. – less
Great company
Merchandiser (Current Employee), MSDecember 18, 2012
Pros: great part time work
I have worked for ACM for approx 3 years, and with all companies there may be issues. But I will say anytime there has been a problem I have found it was a error on my part and if not it was taken care of very quickly.

Managers can be very busy at times, but will always respond via email, phone or text.