Atlantic Coast Merchandising Employee Reviews

Great for supplement incom
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 30, 2017
Project managers are helpful,responds to email,calls,and texts in timely manner,access to any employment info needed,pay is great,each reset job is different so you have variety.I enjoy working for ACM so much that I recruited my husband! Now we earn extra income together.
Pros
Pay, flexibility
Cons
No cons
Management has been right on quick with answers and everything is been right to the point no surprises very satisfied
Merchandiser and laborer (Current Employee) –  Ocala FloridaOctober 28, 2017
Management has been great quick to respond to all my questions and very professional the team I'm working with has been great at the site everybody has been really nice and helpful and I appreciate the opportunity and hopefully more continuation of work in the future
Pros
Very professional and very fair and quick to respond to any questions
Cons
Haven't found any yet
lack of support
Merchandise Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 19, 2017
Company's clients are racist. They do not treat all employees equally.
ACM do not provide adequate support when such situation occur. Indeed, they do not communicate appropriately.
Fun and hard-working team
Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 23, 2017
The company is very fast-paced and has a great team of hard-workers. They also work well together and treat each other like family. The company is growing so there are opportunities for the future.
Pros
Great leadership, job security due to growth
Cons
No benefits, work/life balance is tough
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2017
Good co_workers.
Good hours.
Great experience.
Good break times
Good training.
Everybody work together and get along with each other.
Good leadership and Partnership
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No benefits
merchandiser
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 9, 2017
great place to work would highly recommend this place of work to anyone that is looking for a great place to work! very flexible schedule and very understanding employers
Working together as a team
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Skowhegan, MEApril 22, 2017
I have learned to work with the team to get the days assignments completed to the stores expectations. The management is always helpful. You get to work individually but always have the team to help when needed.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
not knowing when you will be bumped out of your position because of new hire from other company
Good job if there was full time employment
Reset Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 24, 2016
Good compensation when jobs are available. Most management know there job. Learned many new skills. Meet many skilled people and are very nice.
Pros
Most team leads know what there doing.
Cons
Sometimes jobs come same day you work.
Not paid correct ammount
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2016
There aren't enough ways to describe the unprofessional structure of ACM and the fake scripted reviews are amusing. I was told i would be making 14 an hour period, but instead its 13 usually and sometimes 12 depending on the job and when i do get paid its always off by about $100. And of course no one there knows why.
Pros
Cons
Paid wrong amount and no communication
Flexible work schedule
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 16, 2015
Merchandising company that affords one to work in various retailers across the country. Great advancement opportunities, and excellent full-time and part-time hours.
Okay for a fill in
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 2, 2015
Atlantic Coast Merchandising Company is an okay job for a fill in job to get more hours. Only worked for this company a couple of times.
Pros
8 hour resets
Nice friendly Environment
Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 29, 2014
I learned how to read bar codes, I met others from different cities who was kind and helpful. Its alot of teamwork .I learned and found out how different products are set up and identified in grocery stores. There wasn't a thing hard. The most enjoyable part is when everybody work together so can get done quicker and we may talk as we work.
Not consistant with work in all areas
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 8, 2014
Enjoyed the employees and staff that I have worked for. Enjoyed the clients as well.
Store remodel
Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Store remodel. Use of tools. Travel. Weekly pay. Team work.
Pros
Weekly pay
the hours are short and i need a more consistence job
setting and resetting (Current Employee) –  jacksonville flaJuly 24, 2014
a tipical day at work is great but the days are limited lately
Nice people in office
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 4, 2014
nice people to work for, will help you if they can.Jobs are usually at site by yourself ...so use time wisely. Be on time so other shift can go home on time.
Pros
Cons
if sick have to call in 4 hours ahead, but if you wake up sick to get ready for work you do not knoww 4 hours in advance...
Best of the Best
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 14, 2014
I have worked for Atlantic Coast Merchandising for several years. I have always found them to be a very professional company to deal with. Perfect? No, but neither am I. Any issue that has come up, and there have been very few, has always been handled quickly and efficiently. I have been treated with the same respect with which I believe we all should treat each other. I have also referred family and friends who have worked for them. They are excellent.
Pros
Flexible, excellent response by managers, good pay
Great Copy, Great Relationship with thier employees and clients
Visual Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 14, 2014
I have been working for Atlantic Coast Merchandising approximately 6 months now doing night resets. The client I am working for is very appreciative of our help. The client I am working for has bragged about the Atlantic Coast Management staff, on how they are there for them no matter what time they call. We are on the West Coast working, the management for Atlantic Coast is on the East Coast.

I have worked for other companies based on the East Coast and have to call them during their business hours, not Atlantic Coast Management, they are always there no matter what time it is. Great Management Team, Great Company.
This company has been extremely pleasant to work for.
Merchandise reset (Current Employee) –  Vermont and New York areaDecember 19, 2013
In my view Atlantic Coast Merchandising has exhibited and established an uncommon triad of integrity, intelligence, and aptitude. The prospective employee willing to reflect similar qualities should escape disappointment. The pay is good for the work required and this company lacks no amount of fairness.

I will not fatigue the reader by providing an exhaustive description of what merchandising and reset-work entails. If you are applying for this job you probably know about reading a planogram, moving shelves and product, etc. Also if you have a moderate amount of forethought you should know that this job requires travel.

I believe I know what unfairness and incompetence looks like, which is why I am so effusive in my commendation of Atlantic Coast Merchandising.
Pros
The overall work atmosphere is refreshing.
Cons
There are no cons in my estimation.
Mixed feelings....
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 17, 2013
Stopped receiving work assignments without any explanation. Am highly experienced merchandiser. First 4-5 weeks things were great. Got along very well with project manager, no problems, was commended by 1 of the team leads, for my performance, then all of a sudden no work. Fortunately, I found another position, where my hours are daytime, otherwise I don't know what I would do for income. Feelings are mixed about Atlantic Coast Merchandising. I don't feel they have enough accounts in area where I reside. Third party merchandising company with growing pains....
Pros
Friendly project manager
Cons
Inconsistency of work assignments, feel slighted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantic Coast Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2