Atlantic Health Systems Employee Reviews

Depends on what you're looking for
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJSeptember 30, 2015
There are some departments that allow room for growth, others are more competitive (especially at the Corporate office). If you find the right department where you can thrive, then Atlantic Health is a good place to be.
Productive and fun
Pd transporter (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJAugust 5, 2015
A typical day for me is always a fast paced environment. I learn new things every day by working with my patients and peers. My co workers are friendly and always help assist when needed. The hardest part of my day is when things get really busy. Sometimes things seem a little difficult but I always manage to get the job done.
Pros
i loved the staff
Cons
short breaks, prejudice managers
great people to work with
Home Health Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJJuly 26, 2015
great people to work with and for. great opportunity for advancement. benefits and compensation are fair. good business model.
Adminstrative Assistant
Aministrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJApril 26, 2015
I work in a private office within the hospital. I am a part of a five person we all answer the phone and process/schedule surgical cases.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
I like independence
Productive and dedicated
System Analyst ChartMaxx Consultant (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Come in and look over calendar to view all meetings set for that day. Make sure all meeting agendas are in order. Look over any issue that are still pending and then get started with daily task.
Na
Guest Relations Rep (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJMay 20, 2014
Atlantic Health's top 100 places to work holds true. It has been an amazing place to work. The only reason I am leaving is because I am relocating
Pros
Treat employees very well
Cons
NONE
Exciting place to work
Nursing assistant II (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMarch 31, 2014
While working with Atlantic Health, I was able to take advantage of their many educational advancement classes. I worked ona telementry floor, and it was always exciting! The medical staff is wonderful, and always ready to work as a team. The best part of the job was helping the patients, and having a positive outcome. The worst part was when outcomes were not so positive. It is very hard to loose a patient, but the good outweigh the bad.
Pros
Friendly work invironment, and staff
Cons
Some days never ended, meaning no breaks due to work load.
work
Transport /Radiology Tech Aid- Part time (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJJanuary 20, 2014
its hard work do alot of projects working with difernt people
Great Company
Courier/Transporter (Current Employee) –  Newton, NJApril 8, 2013
Very organized, well structured. Great company with good benifets.
Pros
salary
Cons
orientations
Short contract
Microsoft Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMarch 31, 2013
great place to work, good company nice people. short term Microsoft security review.
Pros
location
Cons
too short, contract....
Regret accepting the position
IT (Former Employee) –  Corporate OfficesJanuary 15, 2013
I accepted a position in IT and after a few weeks there, realized I made a huge mistake . When the CIO of an organization proudly tells you that "we are one big happy dysfuctional family", you know it is time to run and I should have done so.
While there are alot of very nice, capable people working there, I found management to be mostly inept, poor communicators and not forward thinking. Many people have spent most of their careers there and thus have no understanding of the real world. Things are done a certain way because that is how they have always been done, whether it makes sense or not. And, due to the highly politcal environment, people are afraid to speak up and just do what they are told, whether it makes sense or not.
For me, this was an unsatisfactory working environment so we parted ways.
Pros
nice people
Cons
too political, inept leadership, poor pay
Great Place to Work
Registrar (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJDecember 17, 2012
My responsibilities include gathering patient demographics, verifying insurance, and collecting co-pays/deductibles while maintaining a courteous and professional manner. Demonstrating excellent communication skills while resolving issues that may arise is one of my strong attributes. I work closely with health care professionals to ensure that all appropriate information is available that is necessary to assist with patients’ care
Great place to work with good benefits!
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJDecember 13, 2012
A wonderful team of therapists and a balanced work enviornment
great environment to learn
registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Morristown NJJanuary 26, 2012
Found that the work was satisfying and rewarding. Great team of people to work with.
Pros
fast paced rewarding work
Cons
stress related, healthcare reform, managed care issues, insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlantic Health Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Atlantic Health Systems Reviews by Location