Atlantic Health Systems Employee Reviews

Overall a great place to work.
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Summit, NJOctober 9, 2017
Worked here many years ago, enjoyed the job very much and would've continued working for them if my positions was not eliminated. Great friendly staff.
Fun,Busy, Could be brutal
Materials Representative (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJSeptember 20, 2017
To much Stress, Lack of advancement, at least in my department . To much pressure put on staff and no willingness to hire more personnal. Every other weekend is hard
Great place, do not offer much career advancement
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Newton, NJAugust 9, 2017
Give very little opportunity for internal advancement - after years of schooling and working with the company I have gone to 9 different interviews for various positions and have yet to get selected. This is very frustrating and the reason I am leaving the organization.
great company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Summit, NJJuly 27, 2017
good place to work, allows you to grow within company, offers great benefits , paid time off, good hours, nice people , and pays for education. Overall great place to work
Advancement opportunities slim to none
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJJuly 22, 2017
You get low balled salary wise, they try every reason they can to pay you lower than what you deserve, and unless you know someone you will not advance. The lady that interviewed me for an internal transfer was less qualified than me to do her job, yet they did not hire me. Unless you are friends with upper managers in other departments you want to work in, you will not get the job. The insurance sucks. The hiring process and internal transfer process needs major improvements and monitoring that people do not get jobs because of who they are friends with. Politics is an issue here.
Pros
PTO Is Generous
Cons
Salary, Internal Transfer Process, Limited To No Breaks, Insurance
office was available 24X7
Contract consultant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 19, 2017
Great working conditions, I learned a lot about epic, etc.
they provided all hardware with great support.
I had access to the internal systems within 24 hours.
They provided great savings in meals as I was able to participate in the corporate savings
Pros
great working team
Great Opportunites
Patient Transporter, Transport Services (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMay 8, 2017
Enjoyed working for Atlantic health. Hours were good and compensation was fair. Benefits were great. affordable and had many options. family orientated company
Pros
compensation, benefits, hours
Cons
growing to fast.
amazing place to work and grow
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJApril 27, 2017
my only reason for leaving was to relocate back home after having a family. I wish there was a place near my currently location like Atlantic Health systems. the people and the management is fantastic and i truly miss it, their core work values are in line with mine and i would highly recommend a friend to work there!
Unique and Great environment
Information Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJanuary 16, 2017
The people I got to work with were all genuine and great people. They are all hard workers and are passionate at what they do. The amount of support I gained while working there was enormous and really taught me a lot.
Project not planned well
Business Analyst II- Epic Physician Practice Team (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJNovember 29, 2016
Management was not aware of the scope of the project or the capabilities of the program leading to unnecessary stumbles in the plan.

I would average 10hours a day for 6 days a week during the build.
Pros
Telecummiting 1 day per week
Cons
uninformed management
Depends on what you're looking for
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJSeptember 30, 2015
There are some departments that allow room for growth, others are more competitive (especially at the Corporate office). If you find the right department where you can thrive, then Atlantic Health is a good place to be.
Productive and fun
Pd transporter (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJAugust 5, 2015
A typical day for me is always a fast paced environment. I learn new things every day by working with my patients and peers. My co workers are friendly and always help assist when needed. The hardest part of my day is when things get really busy. Sometimes things seem a little difficult but I always manage to get the job done.
Pros
i loved the staff
Cons
short breaks, prejudice managers
great people to work with
Home Health Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJJuly 26, 2015
great people to work with and for. great opportunity for advancement. benefits and compensation are fair. good business model.
Adminstrative Assistant
Aministrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJApril 26, 2015
I work in a private office within the hospital. I am a part of a five person we all answer the phone and process/schedule surgical cases.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
I like independence
Productive and dedicated
System Analyst ChartMaxx Consultant (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Come in and look over calendar to view all meetings set for that day. Make sure all meeting agendas are in order. Look over any issue that are still pending and then get started with daily task.
Na
Guest Relations Rep (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJMay 20, 2014
Atlantic Health's top 100 places to work holds true. It has been an amazing place to work. The only reason I am leaving is because I am relocating
Pros
Treat employees very well
Exciting place to work
Nursing assistant II (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMarch 31, 2014
While working with Atlantic Health, I was able to take advantage of their many educational advancement classes. I worked ona telementry floor, and it was always exciting! The medical staff is wonderful, and always ready to work as a team. The best part of the job was helping the patients, and having a positive outcome. The worst part was when outcomes were not so positive. It is very hard to loose a patient, but the good outweigh the bad.
Pros
Friendly work invironment, and staff
Cons
Some days never ended, meaning no breaks due to work load.
work
Transport /Radiology Tech Aid- Part time (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJJanuary 20, 2014
its hard work do alot of projects working with difernt people
Great Company
Courier/Transporter (Current Employee) –  Newton, NJApril 8, 2013
Very organized, well structured. Great company with good benifets.
Pros
salary
Cons
orientations
Short contract
Microsoft Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJMarch 31, 2013
great place to work, good company nice people. short term Microsoft security review.
Pros
location
Cons
too short, contract....