ATLANTIC WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS Employee Reviews

Terrible managment
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Erwin, NCOctober 10, 2017
Hostile work environment, no commission, hardly any benefits, bad communication, general manager wants EVERYTHING by the book, or termination, pay deductions
Pros
Hour lunch, flexed schedule
Cons
No commission, hostile work environment, constant threat of loosing job.
Run don't walk from this place
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Erwin, NCOctober 10, 2017
This place lacks training for its associates and managers. Poor communication from the top down not to mention they will deduct your pay for mistakes.
Pros
usually I worked alone
Cons
everything else about this place
Great Company
Retail Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 21, 2017
Atlantic Wireless is an amazing company to work for. With paid medical, dental, and vision care, that is a blessing in itself with the prices of insurance.
Pros
Family Environment
Cons
Sales Quotas
Family environment
Sales Manager/Administration (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 23, 2017
Atlantic Wireless is a great place to work with major growth opportunities. They have been nothing but good to me my time there, and I will forever be be grateful for them.
Worst display of Christian values.
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Snow Hill, NCJuly 12, 2016
Management promotes lying to customers to increase sales. Treat employees like replaceable inventory. Some RWC are genuinely good people wanting to help the customers. They don't last long because management rather see increase sales by any means. No job security. I was told that free health insurance was included in benefits but after 4 months that changed
Pros
Meeting new people and building relationships with customers
Cons
Healthcare. No schedule breaks
Non Religious Company with Devilish Ways!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampstead, NCJuly 9, 2016
This company has a history of terrible management and sketchy sales tactics. The owner supposedly models the company based on "Christian" values and principles but i have personally seen more people fired from just one location than any place I have ever worked for. Ive seen management leave and later find out from them personally that they either left due to sketchy business practices or they were given unrealistic sales numbers to produce,which in essence meant their eventual termination. This company (Atlantic Wireless) is an agent location and is ran like a small mom and pop business with very little to no concern for the sales reps that are employed there. The only thing that truly matters are the numbers generated. Its a great place to get a little experience in sales but dont expect to make it a long term career as there were only 3 or 4 people that had at least 5 years of experience within the company when I first started. This is not a company that values professionalism or integrity, when sales reps are constantly pressured to push sales and services on new or existing that most dont even need or can afford in the long run. This company is also under investigation by the EEOC due to a complaint from a prior employee. Long story short,save yourself the time and trouble and apply elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
Management is horrible especially that gal that hires...
Revolving Door
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMay 31, 2016
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Too many to list here.
Talk vs. Walk
Professional Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 21, 2016
The company is not terrible overall, but there are a lot of sketchy things going on here on a regular basis. A lot of hype centers around integrity and respect, but the higher in the company one goes, the less likely one is to be treated with these elements. A facade of generosity is put forward, but at the end of the day the only thing that matters to the leaders is numbers, and even if you obviously ignore the principles you can stick around with good sales figures. Most of the salespeople are good, but the people making most of the decisions are quick to get rid of people they don't like for whatever reason.
Pros
Good salespeople
Cons
Conniving leaders
Always something new!
Retail Wireless Consultant (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NCApril 19, 2015
A God-honoring, ownership minded company willing to give you the tools you need to grow within a business. I am a very dedicated employee that would like to see some changes made, however overall the company I work for is more than a second family then a job. I love my co-workers and together our store can overcome anything. We have been having issues with maintaining a leader, however there are four of us that have taken the many roles to make one awesome leader. We always overcome any obstacles we are faced and turn them into positive outcomes.
Pros
The benefits are great!
Cons
Lack of Management