ATLANTIC WIRELESS

ATLANTIC WIRELESS Employer Reviews

Same job as listed above
Store Interim Manager (Former Employee), Greenville, NCDecember 1, 2014
This is the same job as listed above. I have served in several positions with this company. My assessment is the same as what I have written above.
Amazing place to work
Retail Wireless Consultant (Former Employee), Dunn, NCAugust 13, 2014
The days are never boring. Schedules are flexible and management is awesome. There is some travel but they reimburse you for gas. The hardest part of the job is the angry customers. the most enjoyable is being able to help someone.
Hard Work & Determination Required
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCJune 5, 2014
Pros: benefits, customers, co-workers
Cons: ceo
CEO is a bit hostile but all leadership staff and store management are amazing to work with. They taught me many amazing things that I can use for years to come. All of the employees treat each other as family and I loved working there. Be prepared to work hard and try to reach goals.
You learn social skills and problem solving while constantly being involved with customers.
Assistant Manager Metro PCS (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no breaks, no healthcare, no sick days, etc...
You have your slow and very busy days like any business. I worked 3 locations of this franchise company so there's stores where you're with other co-workers which I've gotten to know personally lovely people all different cultures. Now I work alone at one of our locations which is hard at times especially when your busy and solving different problems – more... so its definitely a multi-task checking and insuring warranties, making sales, payments and fixing customer issues and when customers aren't around then its doing all store management tasks. You get to meet so many people and sometimes connect with them there are some special moments there. But you definitely learn social and problem solving skills. – less
Its a small dealer for MetrocPCS
regional operation manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 2, 2013
Pros: felexable
Cons: low pay.
staff is friendly, work conditions are very good. the job does not pay much but it is very flexible. many employees work and go to school
What a scam
Wireless Specialist (Former Employee), York, PAJuly 8, 2013
Pros: commission sales. great when they actually want to pay you.
Cons: commission sales. they couldn't help but change the rules. a lot.
Try selling cell phones when your do-nothing boss lets the stock disappear. The first job I ever just wanted to walk out on.

I love how the commission structure would change at least every other month, never in our favor.

Oh and thanks for holding my last commission check, never seen it.
Owners not friendly
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, NCApril 12, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: negative work environment
Negative environment, owners not friendly and staff allowed to create terrible working environment, unprofessional.
A good job but not much money for the work.
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee), greenville,ncAugust 23, 2012
Pros: meeting people and building relationships.
Cons: the pay was to low
I loved coming to work and doing my job. Meet a lot of clients and built relationships with great people. I just was unhappy with my pay compared to what other companys where paying there employees to do the same. This company was an authorized dealer for the cell phone company U.S. Cellular.

About ATLANTIC WIRELESS

Atlantic Wireless is a company driven by human aspirations. By "putting the customer first" we believe that we can make – Read more