ATLANTIC WIRELESS

ATLANTIC WIRELESS Employee Reviews

A good job but not much money for the work.
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  greenville,ncAugust 23, 2012
I loved coming to work and doing my job. Meet a lot of clients and built relationships with great people. I just was unhappy with my pay compared to what other companys where paying there employees to do the same. This company was an authorized dealer for the cell phone company U.S. Cellular.
Pros
meeting people and building relationships.
Cons
the pay was to low
Hard Work & Determination Required
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCJune 5, 2014
CEO is a bit hostile but all leadership staff and store management are amazing to work with. They taught me many amazing things that I can use for years to come. All of the employees treat each other as family and I loved working there. Be prepared to work hard and try to reach goals.
Pros
benefits, customers, co-workers
Cons
ceo
Amazing place to work
Retail Wireless Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dunn, NCAugust 13, 2014
The days are never boring. Schedules are flexible and management is awesome. There is some travel but they reimburse you for gas. The hardest part of the job is the angry customers. the most enjoyable is being able to help someone.
Productive High paced work enviroment
HR/Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 14, 2013
Christian based atmosphere, co-workers became close friends.
Accounts Receivable and accounts payable, Rebate refund management and employee payroll were the bases of a typical work week.
Same job as listed above
Store Interim Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 1, 2014
This is the same job as listed above. I have served in several positions with this company. My assessment is the same as what I have written above.
Owners not friendly
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 12, 2013
Negative environment, owners not friendly and staff allowed to create terrible working environment, unprofessional.
Pros
no pros
Cons
negative work environment
Employee Churn Rate High....Beware
Wireless Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 19, 2015
Poor management at all levels of organization.
Training is mediocre and trainer seems to not know anything other that what she is instructed.
Managers and employees work in fear of losing job daily.
Terminations a regular part of business model, here today gone tomorrow type of attitude.
Will hire anyone, just be able to fog glass and pass "culture" test.
Website has Culture testimonials from employees but I'm sure 90% or more of those people were later terminated, then denied unemployment.
Nobody, including managers, can explain commission model or why you have deductions from pay.
If you truly desire to work here, inquire about employee churn rate, that should tell you alot about this company.
Deductions taken from paycheck due to drawer shortages, even if you didn't handle any cash that day.
Employees allowed to effect others employment status with use of peer evaluations, not properly trained on evaluating others and can be used as way to eliminate people you simply don't like.
Nobody at corporate office has a phone number, you can only email people and then sometimes no reply to matters about pay, benefits, etc...
Pay and commission scale is better working directly for wireless carrier.
Cons
listed in details review

2.7