AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center

AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Employer Reviews

Lots of opportunities offered for education and growth.
Practice Director (Current Employee), Egg Harbor TwpFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: benefits, senior leadership support, work/life balance, opportunity for growth
Cons: staffing shortages
I work in a large and often extremely busy practice that can be overwhelming and stressful at times, but I have always felt supported by senior leadership in terms of troubleshooting for solutions. The organization provides numerous educational opportunities that stimulate growth and success as a leader as well as provides an environment conducive to work/life balance. I'm proud to be a part of AtlantiCare.
A great place to work!
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee), Township of Galloway, NJFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: coworkers are friendly and supportive & experiencing childbirth in general on a daily basis
Cons: night shift work, long hours, and commuting
Labor and delivery is a speciality. We work 12 hour shifts, 3x a week in a fast paced environment. I have learned and am fully competent in labor room bedside nursing, pain management, triage, breast feeding, transitional nursing for newborns, fetal demises and in the operating room for emergency and scheduled procedures. My co-workers and I work as team, helping one another all the time in deliveries and in all emergent situations. The hardest part of my job is working 12 hour night shifts from 7pm-7am and commuting over an hour to work.
AtlantiCare is an excellent employer that provides a secure and safe place to work.
Cat Scan Supervisor/CT Tech/Rad Tech (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJJanuary 21, 2015
You must be able to multitask. This work requires one to be able to perform under high pressure situations. I have learned how to be a better coworker and supervisor from all of my peers. My co-workers are some of the best people I know. Not only my co-workers but also my friends.
The hardest part of the job is being able to stay calm during the high pressure situations and being able to deal with difficult people.
I love everything about my job. Every day is a challenge and a chance to learn something new.
Its like any other job with high, mid and low points.
Crisis Counselor (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: appreciative co-workers
Cons: unappreciative co-workers
As stated in my Review Summary Its like any other job with high, mid and low points.
Very productive!
Psychiatric Technician/Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: lunch is too expensive! bring your own lunch..
Cons: you don't always have the time or the staff to take a break..
Very productive place to work. If you are going to to school for any medical that support the medical field they will assist in anyway that they can also they offer tuition for your education once you have worked for them after a year.

The co-workers are wonderful even the nurses. Our typical day is always very acute due to that we work in the ER but we work as a team no matter what our title is we still jump in to help one another out to make the day to go smooth as possible. Also the main concern is to make sure that we as employees to provide a good customer service to our patients and a safety environment.
Great people, but unpredictable management.
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 29, 2014
Pros: breakfast breaks
Cons: management cares nothing about employees
If you want to work somewhere laid back for a long time, this is a great place to do it. If you want personal growth or advancement opportunities, look elsewhere.
Productive & fast moving
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), AtlanticCity, NJDecember 12, 2014
Pros: productive work environment
Cons: short breaks
Very busy clinic very fast moving over 30 -40 patients a day., It was a clinic that specialized in patient care, podiatry, cardiology, general medicine.
Productive, Efficient, Supportive Group
Accounts Payable Representative (Current Employee), Egg Harbor Township, NJOctober 28, 2014
Pros: health benefits, schedule flexibility, tuition assistance
Management provides a comfortable work setting, as far as, time flexibility. Management has the confidence in their staff to perform our job duties with minimal supervision. My co-workers and I continously work as a group with problem solving issues.
Productive and fast-past place to work.
Cash Poster/ Denial Tech Lead (Former Employee), Egg Harbor Twsp, NJSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: very good health benefits
A typical day at this job was very busy and productive, I was always busy and the day went by very quickly. I enjoyed the duties I had to perform. We had weekly and monthly goals to be met and our team worked very well together to meet all those goals every week/month.
A great place for long-term career
Lab Technical Consultant II (Current Employee), Atlantic City, NJSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: 2 daily breaks, benefits, engaged health management
good benefits packages are available, including pre-paid legal flexible spending, and company gym
Challenging environment
Cardiologist (Current Employee), Pomona, NJSeptember 11, 2014
Complicated organizational structure requires skill to navigate but work environment is friendly and staff are dedicated.
Overall nice place to work
Monitor Technician (Current Employee), Pomona, NJAugust 19, 2014
The people hired into this company are fantastic and make the long shifts go by smoothly. The management is great, and I feel secure in my position. It is quite difficult to move up. You need to offer most of your time to achieve a higher position. It takes years.
Family Oriented and Fun place to be in.
Hospital Pharmacy Technician/ICU Tech (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJAugust 18, 2014
Pros: free parking
Family Oriented and Fun place to work in, I have learned much more physically and practically in the hospital, more than I did in class, since My main Goal is becoming Pediatric Neurosurgeon.
Professional and Enjoyable
RN (Former Employee), PomonaMay 6, 2014
My coworkers were amazing. Great place to work. Learned alot. Loved making my patients happy. It was hard to see certain ones go. My manager was very caring.
Close to home, friendly atmosphere, great patients
Registered Nurse- Dialysis (Current Employee), NJApril 27, 2014
Pros: friendly environment, great patients, fast-paced
Cons: no breaks somedays, high stress
The best part about my job is going in everyday and putting a smile on my patients' faces and knowing that they are going to do the same for me. I am lucky (or unlucky for the patients) enough that I work in a unit that I get to see the same patients over and over, so we have formed a relationship and sense of trust. We have a tight-knit unit and work well together. Things run smoothly from start to finish and we can always count on each other to get us through the day.
Excellent Award-Winning Facility and Workplace
Registered Nurse, Acute Care (Current Employee), Pomona, NJApril 3, 2014
I am proud to be apart of an amazing team of dedicated professionals.
Patient Access registration
Patient Access (Current Employee), Pomona, NJMarch 8, 2014
register patients, call insurance companies for admission process, verify benefits ina nd out of networks, collect ER and inpatient hospital copay, answer high volume phone calls
Excellent hospital.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Township of Galloway, NJJanuary 9, 2014
Great co-workers and management.
Volunteer opportunities.
Loved my job here.
Patient Care Associate (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJNovember 13, 2013
Great place to work for. Always helpful and nice people. Small hospital- mostly everyone knew everyone.
One of the greatest place to work!
Patient Access- ER Reg (Former Employee), Pomona,NJOctober 2, 2013
Pros: management, pay, work enviroment, staff
Cons: can't think of any
If I could describe the perfect place to work it would be Atlanti-care. Their Management is phenomenal. The staff worked very well together they matched our personalities together very well. The place was beautiful and they catered to the patients including the less fortunate. Thoughtful and Caring is the best description of how they treated everyone patients, employee and visitors alike. I don't care what your profession is if you've worked here your job was awesome.