AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Friendly place
intern (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJanuary 3, 2016
This was my summer internship. The staff was friendly and seemed like a great place to receive care. Management was down to earth and caring for their employees.
great place to work!!!
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 4, 2015
Great pleasure to work with a very supportive management, room to always grow and develop, big organization, friendly environment and co workers, good pay, great health benefits. Would love to work there again!
volunteered in ER and Central Registration
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Pomona, NJNovember 26, 2015
registered patients for procedures and testing
helped staff in ER
talked to families with updates on patients
This was only a volunteer position not a paid position.
Pacu
RN, TEAM LEADER, PACU/SDS (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 25, 2015
Admitted same day surgery patients, recovered patients, from anesthesia, and discharged same day surgery patients. Learned how to manage acutely ill patients. Co-workers very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable - true team approach. Management supportive, approachable, and understanding. Very fast paced. Surgeons and anesthesia a joy to work with daily.
Pros
Co-workers, management, doctors
Cons
Call
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center....We are a great big Family....
Mammography Community Outreach Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pomona, NJNovember 3, 2015
I'm going to miss my family now that I'm going to relocate to Tampa, Florida... but I will visit you guys in the future when I come to New Jersey....
Productive Workplace.
Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Township of Galloway, NJOctober 8, 2015
Up-dated technology and health care systems. High responsibility. High volume of patients. The most enjoyable part of the job was working the night shift and my co-workers on that shift.
Work 12 hour shift,
Security Operational Manager (Former Employee) –  1925 Pacific Ave. Atlantic City,NJ 08401September 15, 2015
Outstanding place to work great benefits upper management was always there to assist mostly enjoyed working assisting with the elderly the hardest part was dealing with family and friends of deceased patients
great place
student (Former Employee) –  Pomona, NJJune 18, 2015
I loved being here because the employees work together to help each other. I enjoyed the few months that i spent here. I would love to go back here and work again.
Contract Work
Windows Upgrade Technician (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJJune 12, 2015
I worked there for 6 months ugrading software on the PCs throughout the company. It was pretty easy work most of the time, but took a while because we didn't have the correct (software) tools to perform the job. We were using old OS images that required multiple updates to Windows and/or special software that could have been integrated quickly into the image, but wasn't so we had to spend extra time instaling it on every machine (1 to 100, per department) after it was imaged. Once we moved to the hospitals, nothing was done beforehand so we were going in blind, unlike the other departments that weren't used 24/7, which wasted huge amounts of time (I wasted 6 hours trying to install new machines in an area that wasn't possible to be upgraded at the current time, I only found that out the following day or so). Also information wasn't correlated correctly sometimes, which resulted in wasted time trying to figure out what goes where.
Pros
Worked alone a lot, relaxed environment
Cons
Miscommunication, Ineffective Planning, Labor Intensive
Vacation, Bonues, greate place to work
Mobile Mammography Representative (Current Employee) –  Pomona, NJMarch 13, 2015
Atlanticare was a very professional organization to be employed with.
There was a lot of employment advancement and they treated their employees professionally. Atlanticare also provides tuition reimbursement.
Lots of opportunities offered for education and growth.
Practice Director (Current Employee) –  Egg Harbor TwpFebruary 21, 2015
I work in a large and often extremely busy practice that can be overwhelming and stressful at times, but I have always felt supported by senior leadership in terms of troubleshooting for solutions. The organization provides numerous educational opportunities that stimulate growth and success as a leader as well as provides an environment conducive to work/life balance. I'm proud to be a part of AtlantiCare.
Pros
benefits, senior leadership support, work/life balance, opportunity for growth
Cons
staffing shortages
A great place to work!
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Township of Galloway, NJFebruary 16, 2015
Labor and delivery is a speciality. We work 12 hour shifts, 3x a week in a fast paced environment. I have learned and am fully competent in labor room bedside nursing, pain management, triage, breast feeding, transitional nursing for newborns, fetal demises and in the operating room for emergency and scheduled procedures. My co-workers and I work as team, helping one another all the time in deliveries and in all emergent situations. The hardest part of my job is working 12 hour night shifts from 7pm-7am and commuting over an hour to work.
Pros
coworkers are friendly and supportive & experiencing childbirth in general on a daily basis
Cons
night shift work, long hours, and commuting
AtlantiCare is an excellent employer that provides a secure and safe place to work.
Cat Scan Supervisor/CT Tech/Rad Tech (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 21, 2015
You must be able to multitask. This work requires one to be able to perform under high pressure situations. I have learned how to be a better coworker and supervisor from all of my peers. My co-workers are some of the best people I know. Not only my co-workers but also my friends.
The hardest part of the job is being able to stay calm during the high pressure situations and being able to deal with difficult people.
I love everything about my job. Every day is a challenge and a chance to learn something new.
Its like any other job with high, mid and low points.
Crisis Counselor (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 12, 2015
As stated in my Review Summary Its like any other job with high, mid and low points.
Pros
appreciative co-workers
Cons
unappreciative co-workers
Very productive!
Psychiatric Technician/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 7, 2015
Very productive place to work. If you are going to to school for any medical that support the medical field they will assist in anyway that they can also they offer tuition for your education once you have worked for them after a year.

The co-workers are wonderful even the nurses. Our typical day is always very acute due to that we work in the ER but we work as a team no matter what our title is we still jump in to help one another out to make the day to go smooth as possible. Also the main concern is to make sure that we as employees to provide a good customer service to our patients and a safety environment.
Pros
lunch is too expensive! bring your own lunch..
Cons
you don't always have the time or the staff to take a break..
Great people, but unpredictable management.
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJDecember 29, 2014
If you want to work somewhere laid back for a long time, this is a great place to do it. If you want personal growth or advancement opportunities, look elsewhere.
Pros
breakfast breaks
Cons
management cares nothing about employees
Productive & fast moving
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  AtlanticCity, NJDecember 12, 2014
Very busy clinic very fast moving over 30 -40 patients a day., It was a clinic that specialized in patient care, podiatry, cardiology, general medicine.
Pros
productive work environment
Cons
short breaks
Productive, Efficient, Supportive Group
Accounts Payable Representative (Current Employee) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJOctober 28, 2014
Management provides a comfortable work setting, as far as, time flexibility. Management has the confidence in their staff to perform our job duties with minimal supervision. My co-workers and I continously work as a group with problem solving issues.
Pros
health benefits, schedule flexibility, tuition assistance
Productive and fast-past place to work.
Cash Poster/ Denial Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  Egg Harbor Twsp, NJSeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at this job was very busy and productive, I was always busy and the day went by very quickly. I enjoyed the duties I had to perform. We had weekly and monthly goals to be met and our team worked very well together to meet all those goals every week/month.
Pros
very good health benefits
A great place for long-term career
Lab Technical Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJSeptember 11, 2014
good benefits packages are available, including pre-paid legal flexible spending, and company gym
Pros
2 daily breaks, benefits, engaged health management

4.4