Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Employee Reviews

Employees are the best!
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Reno, NVJune 20, 2015
Pros: Free meals, 401 K matched up to 4%
Cons: hard to get a raise unless you are in upper management's inner circle
This casino is the cleanest, most customer service oriented in Reno.
I enjoyed my job. The employees are this company's greatest asset!
Okay if you know people
Guest Service Manager (Former Employee), Reno, NVMarch 1, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: health benefits
Atlantis is one of those company's that as long as upper management "liked" you, you were able to advance into upper you management as well. If you however managed to make waves kiss that promotion good bye. Dont get me wrong co workers and lower management were amazing and i wouldnt change them for the world, however Directors always had to "pick" on someone that week or day. Front Desk was simple as well as everything else about Atlantis however they should leave the politics for congress not an employment
Food and Beverage Buyer (Former Employee), Reno, NVJune 27, 2013
Pros: management and leadership are excellent
Cons: lower pay in some areas
Very accountable company very organized was a pleasure to work for Atlantis.
Busy casino
Vault/Marker Banker (Former Employee), Reno, NVMarch 17, 2013
Pros: free lunch and the parties were fun
Cons: there really isn't any cons
I really had fun working here. I really like working in the vault. All the co workers and employees were awesome. Customers were fun and I had learned a lot from this place.
A fun, busy atmosphere but with its cons as well as every job.
Spa/Salon Concierge/Receptionist & Attendant (Current Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch, easy to work with your schedule
Cons: poor benefits
A typical day at work, I would always be atleast 15 to 10 minutes early drives me crazy to be 5 mins early makes me feel late. My position started at 7 am, and we would first prepare and make sure everything was ready for the Therapists, Estheticians, and also the guests by 8 oclock in the morning. Throughout the day we kept ourselfs busy making sure there was always something to do! As well as our first responsibilities as mentioned in my resume. Everyday i learned somethng new, and wanted to learn more at that. From learning about how to deal with all different kinds of guests, to what you can do to make yourself a better employee, or to better the company. The hardest part of the job in my eyes is trying to get recongnition of doing a good job. My Co workers are awsome, everybody has there flaws, just be a positive person. What I enjoy most about this job is how I learn so much about running a business and customer service skills, and I cant complain about working in a healthy inviroment.

January 5, 2013

what what excactly do you have to do to get a job at Atlantis besides constantly filling out there applications?!?! just wondering!? cannot even get a call back

Not too bad for a casino
Training and Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Reno, NVJune 27, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: benefits
Casino life is not easy, but as casinos go this one was not bad at all. I worked in Human Resources as well as Special Events. Overall I had a really pleasant experience. Benefits are not great, but the people are pretty terrific.