Job Location: Mountain View, CA
As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with the Atlantis Computing product management team to define the Go-to-Market plan for Atlantis ILIO storage optimization products, developing content for each product line and working with customers and partners to ensure the success of Atlantis Computing products. The role requires product domain expertise in storage and virtualization, as well as strong writing and presentation skills to develop product solution briefs, presentations, website content, whitepapers, email templates, sales guides, battle cards and other materials for customers and partners.
- Create go-to-market strategies to successfully launch products and solutions and lead successful execution of these plans.
- Develop product content and materials that resonate with customers and partners including product solution briefs, presentations, website content, whitepapers, email templates, sales guides, battle cards and other materials for customers and partners.
- Sales enablement—communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Partnering enablement—work with the business development team to develop partner strategies and materials to support partnerships such as partner sales training, cheat sheets, reference architectures, and partner solution briefs.
- Evangelize strengths and opportunities as well as become the thought leader for storage optimization through social media such as Twitter, blogging, webinars, podcasts, etc.
- BA/BS degree in CS or related field or equivalent technical experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in product management or product marketing for virtualization, enterprise software or storage products
- Possess a technical background with in some/all of the following areas/products: server virtualization, desktop virtualization, storage systems, VMware vSphere, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Strong writing skills with the ability to write clearly and quickly, to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience. Public speaking experience and comfort level with speaking to a technical architect or a CIO.
- Strong understanding of the storage technologies
- Demonstrates strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate those skills into a proven track record in delivering successful, award winning enterprise products
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- Superior project management and prioritization skills
- Desire and ability to work in a Silicon Valley start-up environment with some travel requirements to attend industry events and visit customers and partners
Atlantis Computing was founded in 2006 with the vision of optimizing the way storage-intensive applications use data center storage when...