Atlas Copco Compressors Employee Reviews

One of the worse places to work
Former employee (Former Employee) –  MiSeptember 20, 2016
There is no advancement or raises unless you happen to be one of the special employees. Benefits and compensation is not equal across pay grade levels. Some employees are told of special benefits such as paid gym memberships while others are denied this opportunity. Some employees are granted extended lunch times consistently while others are micro managed and reprimanded for being 5 minutes late. Do not work for this horrible company.
Pros
Peers are good people
Cons
Horrible management and they don't care about you as a person
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAJune 4, 2016
Make sure you never trust anyone! They don't care about your well being at all. Very stressful work environment and even if you try your best to do a good job if there is someone on the team that doesn't like you than you are screwed! Fired after coming back from medical leave from cancer! Seriously! I'm still debating on suing them for discrimination.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management and favoritism
Great Company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 13, 2016
Good place to work. Can be fast paced depending on customers' needs. The organization itself is constantly working on improving.
Pros
diversity in work, travel, paid meals
Cons
Pay
Terrible place
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 1, 2016
This place is under HORRIBLE management! You will work 10hr days everyday and most Saturdays but they won't tell you that! It takes away ALL of your personal time! They treat you like scum! No room for advancement! They have a "_you need us more than we need you attitude"
Pros
I no longer work there
Stress is an understatement
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2016
This company makes a lot of promises and lies about everything, you receive reviews yet get little to nothing in compensation. The turn over rate is about 90 percent. This company has seen so many cases brought to its door with eeoc, lawyers and civil rights activist. People are treated like numbers. Poor management from top to bottom, it reflects with the lack of assets it can keep afloat within the company. Seems like a tax write off.
Pros
vacation time and insurance
Cons
no raises, poor management, discriminaion
This job is absolutely terrible!
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 30, 2015
This was the worst company ive ever worked for. The management sucks big time, they treat the employees like nothing, dont pay based on experience, and are overall terrible. Save yourself the time...its not worth it.
Pros
Pay is ok, hours are good
Cons
Terrible management. Not a place for long term employment consideration.
Great Team and Very Professional!
Regional Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2015
I would take the opportunity to work for Atlas Copco again. The experiences and family felt environment allows you to grow in your career while enjoying what you do.
Productive company
Freight Auditor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 9, 2015
The days were very fast paced and very busy. Management cares about what their employees are going through and understand that there is a life outside of work.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Difficult to move up
Very positive team with very motivative supervisor
Shipping AdministratorlExport Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 5, 2013
My day started by checking all export orders left over from the previous day. I checked for any special documents needed for transporting product across border lines and prepare any such documents. Lined up carrier for shipping (ocean or air) and billed order, and printed special documents, placed border documents in envelope & sent to warehouse to be placed on the shipment. I might have as many as 10 or 12 from the evening before. I then collected domestic and more export oders for billing. I billed throughout the day & continued to complete export orders also. I answered front door to business and greeted visitors. Throughtout the day I received emails from different departments and from customers to look up information on certain orders.(look up tracking #s on shipments or other facts concerning shipments). I always billed order until I left for the day.
Pros
very good (positive) team to work with, always treated fairly.
Cons
i have no complaints about atlas copco compressors
Great Company
North Carolina Region-Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Reading, PAApril 15, 2013
Lack of advancement in the Reading area. Most opportunities are moved to West Springfield MA and SC.
Compressors
LEAD RECEIVING CLERK (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 11, 2012
Prioritize critical containers to be off loaded in a timely manner and create an environment conducive for a positive atmosphere for production.