Atlas Copco Employee Reviews

good company to work for
Warehouse Specialist/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 12, 2017
since I have been working for this company the management team is awesome. I really enjoy working for this company. the job is a on going job you have work to last you all day long. you can always move up with this company
pit ploduction mechanic
Drilling mechanic (Former Employee) –  kinross tasiastNovember 9, 2017
is depend your job on fest day , I learned about how it work fast in the moaning you shew do it too box meeting dis case about safety next about works
Pros
free runch
Cons
health cer
Great Company for starting College Engineering Grads
Sourcing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXNovember 7, 2017
Great company with traveling opportunities and advancement for the patient one. Left the company due to brutal commute. Management empowers the junior engineers to help manage change.
Great pay, great workers
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSNovember 4, 2017
Packing peoples houses work days would last until work was completed Monday thru Friday job, you travel depending on where they family is located are the Kansas area, Salina, KC, Olathe, different areas a typical work day would be about 8-10 hours
Pros
Weekdays
Cons
Long hours depending on work load
great place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXNovember 3, 2017
I loved atlas copco the staff is fantastic it was good to work there I got to use tools and I loved when I got to look at the rigs and it was great I had a great internship
Nice people that work there
Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIOctober 19, 2017
A busy work environment with a lot of excitement. The training in the company was very good. There is room for advancement. management has some issues but for the most part it is a good company to work for
Pros
Great People
Cons
not many people retire from here
Atlas was an accomplished and employee driven company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 3, 2017
Atlas Copco is a company of well trained and diversified workforce. The facility managers were professional and informed of current business. I had the opportunity to work with folks from all walks of life to maintain the business. The hardest part of the job was maintaining the required quantity of manufactured parts to build final assemblies.
good place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tiffin, OHSeptember 19, 2017
I would love to work at atlas copco again because it was a good job and the people there was nice to me. The hours were good and the pay was good. I love the environment.
Great place to settle down.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  USASeptember 18, 2017
Great place if you want to settle down and have a family, but if you are a fresh college grad, or are very career minded then maybe not so much. Overall; its a great place to work.
Pros
Compensation and work/life balance.
Cons
Lack of career advancement potential.
Great place to learn and grow individually
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Allen, TX 75013September 11, 2017
Great place to learn and grow, but to advance you have to move around. Great pay and benefits. Management are willing to work with you and are knowledgeable.
Pros
Competitive pay, nice facility, great culture
Cons
Room for advancement is limited
productive and fun plce to work at atlas
Assembler, Welder, Tester (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXSeptember 4, 2017
It was an awesome oppertuinity. With tones of advancment,and money to make with exceptional bennifites .
they take care of there employees .
tones of company picnics and events.
Pros
paid vacation
Cons
working 7 days a week
Great company with great benefits with reasonable pay
Young Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCAugust 30, 2017
Most days at Atlas Copco are positive and provide you with plenty of work without a manager micro-managing you. They do provide the ability to move up if you are willing to move.
Pros
Great benefits, managers are competent, they feed you will.
Cons
Some of your peers will not be as competent and organized, long waiting for hiring for additional jobs, Unorganized and money management does not make sense.
ACMTC.......Its like a family
Senior Project Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAAugust 16, 2017
Hands down the BEST place I have ever worked. I cannot say enough about the team work, support, atmosphere or just the overall good feeling walking into work each day.
Atlas
Buyer/Purchasing and Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXAugust 1, 2017
Atlas was a great employment opportunity, great benefits, caring bosses. Like any office fast paced but easy to get along with everyone. Great experiences picked up during my endeavors at Atlas.
Great Sales Organization with good products
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXJuly 20, 2017
As a company that services the industrial sector Atlas Copco offers great compensation and great work life balance. The compensation to the salesmen is very fair.
Pros
Great commissions and quality products to sell
Cons
Ownership is in Europe
To receive a challenging and rewarding position in office management that will enhance my career goals
Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 28, 2017
A typical day at Atlas Copco is very busy. I've learned how their Account Payable system. I've also learned how to help lead a floor of 38 to 40 people. In this work place the culture is very professional although you have a select few that tries to been to the rules to fit them. overall, this is a very good place to work. The hardest part of this job is not knowing when you have to be at work on the next day. The schedule is 10:30 a.m to 7:00 pm. We would always have to be at work from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm, which would leave us no time to ever do anything. I enjoy my job and the people but I wish I had more time with my family.
Intern
Corporate Finance and Credit Intern (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCJune 22, 2017
I was just an intern in corporate finance and collections. It seems like a great place to work due to the various career paths that you can take with the multiple companies under the Atlas Umbrella.
Service
Service Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJune 16, 2017
I started at Atlas Copco in October of 2016, I received very little training for my job, and I was penalized for the lack of training in which I received.
Comfortable work like in the family
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJune 14, 2017
I like to work in this Company close to the house nice to work and learning, overall everything very GOOD!
Feel very comfortable working. Everyone is very good, working clean and airy with air conditioning and heating
Excellent Company
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMay 27, 2017
Excellent company to work for. Being based in Sweden; they tend to value quality of life and really take care of their employees. Would recommend to anyone.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
None that I can think of

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas Copco. Our community is ready to answer.