Atlas Lift Tech is a well-funded angel backed start up in the Bishop Ranch Business park in San Ramon, CA. Atlas is engaged in providing outsourced contract labor to hospitals and long term care facilities and was formed to create the premier outsourced service provider dedicated to solving the Safe Patient Handling and Movement needs of healthcare facilities. The Company offers a suite of unique and proprietary programs and services designed to optimize the safety and comfort of both patients and caregivers through the implementation of sustainable safe patient handling programs that deliver safety, satisfaction, and savings.
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling contracted risk management services to achieve financial and strategic goals within an assigned territory. This role will develop and maintain customer relationships at Hospitals and Long-Term Acute Care Facilities. (LTAC) This role will act as one of the regional sales representatives for Atlas Lift Tech to influence the adoption and continued usage of safe patient handling services.
1. Drive revenue by:
- Developing and managing relationships with key customer decision-makers including clinical, materials management and risk management staff.
- Presenting and reinforcing the Companies value proposition to differentiate Atlas from competitive offerings
- Developing and presenting sales presentations and general guidance to potential customers on appropriate solutions for their facility.
2. Actively manage the sales territory by:
- Developing a territory plan to prioritize account calls and activities
- Partnering with the following corporate team roles: (Finance, Operations,
3. Complete essential business-tracking requirements by:
- Maintaining sales call data by entering into designated tracking system
- Completing required corporate and region reports within designated timeframes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- At least 2 years business to business selling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including: Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Experience with capital sales or large manufacturing
- Experience in managing accounts
- Experience with customer service
- Demonstrated customer service and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and elicit support and cooperation from co-workers
- Ability to travel by commercial air service to attend scheduled business functions
- Ability to deal with all employee and external business contacts while conveying a positive service-oriented attitude
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion in all business dealings
- Experience in Medical Device or health care sales
- Junior Military Officer (JMO) experience