Atlas Management Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great work environment and culture
Entry level (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYFebruary 19, 2018
Great income potential. I was hesitant with the pay scale but after the training I was very confident and knew I could work hard. If you're a lazy person or you have a hard time managing yourself then this is not the job for you so don't waste your time. The manager and the leaders do hold you accountable. The only time I really saw the manager come down on people was when they were consistently late or didn't show up. He did fire a few people because of that and because they were lying to customers and to management about sales they were allegedly doing. They always complained about their paychecks being off but after the reports came out it made sense. The atmosphere was productive and fun at the same time. Especially with the new Sega Genesis. Forgot how much fun Sonic was.
Pros
Pay and atmosphere
Cons
Long days but they go by fast.
Productive and fun work place
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYFebruary 17, 2018
Strong emphasis on leadership development and accountability. High standards but you’re given all of the tools to meet them. Organic growth that allows the opportunity for rapid advancement.
Pros
Fun atmosphere. Good pay.
Cons
Long work hours.
Not What You Think
Didnt get that far (Former Employee) –  Tonawanda, NYNovember 17, 2017
Deceiving job posting - high turn around rate - speedy and unfriendly interviews. Straight up boring work, told that i would be "informing" potential clients of deals and or services of a 3rd party company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything Else
third party
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 13, 2017
I felt lied to from the stand point of what I would be doing. I thought I would be doing inbound calls, end up doing out bound calls for a third party company.
Pros
controlled invorment
Cons
outbound calls
I will work for them anytime
Personal Assistant to owner (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXJune 27, 2017
This place works for you more than you do it . School cones first then the work . They want to be sure to accommodate you so that you'll have no problems accommodating them . The work us easy so it is fun to engage as well as interact with new clients . Not to mention all the nice compliments I get working at the front desk
Pros
Free lunches, nice people
Cons
Going home
I was not happy working there. Poor treatment of employees. Not sanitary
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 2, 2017
There was not cleaning supplies in the building for some time. With the building being a call center. There was a lot of people using the same headsets. The supervisors were not professional.
Pros
Having my own cubicle
Cons
Not professional