Our Company provides merchants, from small to Fortune 500 companies, the tools to accept all major Credit Cards, ATM/Debit cards, Personal Checks, Loyalty/Gift Cards, Smartphone/ Wireless capability, Virtual/POS Integration, and an Unsecured Cash Advance. We also specialize in High Risk accounts; hard-to-place/restricted businesses (Medical Marijuana, eCommerce, MLMs, etc), with which we have an exclusive product that provides us with an enormous competitive advantage over our competitors.
We are seeking dedicated Account Executives for the N CA area. No formal sales experience is required, but recommended. Our Account Executives are energetic & enthusiastic individuals looking for a stable, extremely high-paying career in sales. Applicants should enjoy meeting and establishing relationships with customers. We offer an in-depth three (3) day training program conducted at the San Jose office; an incredibly generous uncapped commission and residual program giving the dedicated individual the opportunity to excel financially and quickly. Our average Account Executive earns $10,000.00 per month.
Next Training: June 19th - 21st, 2013.
$75,000+ - First year.
$150,000+ - Second Year.
$200,000+ - Third Year.
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm.
- Professional image and a winning attitude.
- Strong sense of integrity and professionalism.
- Strong work ethic (minimum of 40 hours/wk. - 80 hours/wk.).
- Ability to work independently and prospect for appointments.
- $3,000.00 draw for submitting 10 deals within one month's time. This continues until residual reaches $3,000.00
- Generous uncapped commissions.
- Unlimited Residual Income.
- Upfront Bonuses.
- Comprehensive three (3) day in-class training program, followed by ride-alongs.
- Association with an innovative financial industry leader.
- Independence balanced by a team-oriented environment.
- Lead Generation Program.
If you are interested in joining the highest paid Account Executives in the industry, please forward your resume for consideration. Calls are welcomed.
Ph: (408) 514-1220 (ext. 8046)
Fax: (707) 497-2000