Atlas Staffing Employee Reviews

Great place to work while pursuing your education.
Stockroom/Warehouse/Storage Yard Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 4, 2017
Atlas Staffing is the beginning of a great job experience. As a employee you will receive training from different employers and have character experiences.
Pros
Flexibility work at different jobs or assignments.
Cons
There are no guarantee that your job is secure.
Nice
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 30, 2017
Some jobs are better than others but i like the weekly pay. A lot of the jobs are short and quick but with high pays. I like how they cater to your schedule and needs.
Horrible place to work!!!
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 27, 2017
First off they start off courteous and polite. They then send you an offer letter of way higher compensation then you will ever see. This makes you believe this is a temp to hire position. So your hopes are high and you are really learning your job. 40 days complete 5 left and you are hired on which will be Monday. Worked Wednesday was emailed Thursday morning that I had been let go. So see an offer through Atlas or Viking Tool and Drill that is to good to be true? It is run unless you have friends or family who work there that is the only way you will be hired on.
Pros
Cons
Everything from short breaks to missed breaks only to be let go!!
bad company
Account Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 20, 2017
I was sent to a company where I was threatened with physical abuse on a daily basis and when I reported it they did nothing. They never sent me out on any other opening after I left that job.
Hard labor standing 7 hours a day
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 6, 2017
Had put labels on items took labels off of items package items counted items sorted items. Inspected bread on assembly line, counted bread and package bread
It's ok staffing but usually not so great jobs
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 4, 2017
I'm not too fond of them but they will find you job if in dire need. They will send you somewhere and not always good at communicating well. Most of their jobs are extremely low paying and jobs are very degrading when you have experience and skills that should land you a better position. No stability or security in a position.
Pros
They get you working fast.
Cons
Their jobs aren't great or leading to anything permanent.
Various job opportunities
temporary worker (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNDecember 8, 2016
Go to Atlas Staffing and find where I work, if I don't have a work assignment. Work with current assignment until all work is done. I learned many skills to better myself in multiple areas. My co-workers are vert friendly and everyone seems to get along with everyone.
Pros
Multiple job experiences.
Cons
Hard to get hired on full time.
Temporary Job service
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNDecember 3, 2016
The position was temporary with possible hire after 30 days I was told but then after the busy Christmas season the company let me go in the middle of the week and I was unable to get back my personal items I left there and had issues getting my final paycheck.
Pros
Cons
I don't recommend
Great Place
Assembly Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Elk River, MNNovember 7, 2016
Loved my experience here. Was treated very fair for being a temporary worker and I would recommend this staffing agency to anyone who needs employment.
Pros
Hours. Money
Cons
Temporary Work
It is a good place to work at.
Careboard feeder (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 4, 2016
Fast employment process easy to apply for I believe the atlas is one of the good his place in my point of view seven issue and requiring in a quick manner I have worked with many staffing agency and realized that this one is second-best comfort without a question it mini brakes and flexible hours
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
No real job security
Dependable staffing agency
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WANovember 1, 2016
Fast employment processing , easy to apply , easy to be hired , I believe that Atlas is one of the best in my point of view ...Caring and professional staff , highly responsive , solving issues and inquiries in a quick manner ....I have worked through many staffing agencies and realized that this is a top rated company without a question !!
Pros
Fast employment and hiring processing, nice and professional recruiters
Cons
It was a good place to work ,and fare brakes,and lots of nice people
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 19, 2016
They help me find jobs it was a temp place so really I packed and boxed, labeled, loaded, and unloaded trucks and cleaned the floors emptied trashed and made sure everything was kept up
Pros
Many brakes flexable hours
Cons
Not enough jobs available
rude unhelpful supervisor in Boise office
where house worker (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 29, 2016
Ate trying repeatedly to speak with the Boise recruiter supervisor, and countless false hopes and wasted gas money, I tried to complain to the corporate office. Only to be forwarded to the employee my complaint was against. I've never been treated worse. By far the worst temp agency.
Pros
not 1
Cons
lots lots and more lied
Started out great, but ended with the proverbial explosion
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDJuly 22, 2016
On the surface, the recruiter is an enthusiastic, happy, and professional person at the Meridian, Idaho office. I was laid off from a warehouse shipping/receiving job of 5 years, and wanted to stay within the trade. We hit it off pretty well at the interview and I was told I was going to be given top priority to get the next warehouse job.

I called in or wrote an email, at least once a week to check in. Then I finally saw a job opening a month later, here on Indeed. They were hiring through Atlas. I called in about it, and they had just filled it with another employee who had no experience, from another job assignment. They apologized for dropping the ball, by overlooking me for this position.

Two weeks later, I am contacted about the job I was overlooked for, and was assigned to work at a local warehouse, for very good pay. However, as soon as I got there, it fell apart as soon as I came through the door.

First, I was told the assignment was changed from temp to hire, to maybe working 3 days. Second, I had to endure a foul tempered, inexperienced temp from Atlas, who was prone to accidents on the forklift. Third, I was then re-assigned to another location (with the same company) for less pay and 40 minutes away from my home, one way. On my first day at the Boise location, they noticed I was a bit careful climbing in and out of one semi trailer. By lunch the next day, I was told this was a concern, and they terminated my assignment. Even though I was complimented for being professional, asking lots of questions while learning their system and methods,
  more... able to assist with receiving duties with no supervision, and drive the forklift without incident.

I was then questioned about my physical limitations, I said I had knee surgeries on both knees in the past, However, this only affected my speed of climbing up and down docks and semi trailers. I then added, it does not affect my ability to perform the duties of order selection, shipping/receiving, or driving a forklift. Evidently this was still a problem, as I was told they weren't willing to risk a job injury due to the information provided above. Not sure if this was discrimination, but it felt like it.

My next job assignment was to sweep a parking lot with a push broom all day, which led to me being asked to work in the production area of said assignment. The work was much more physical than the prior job was I recently released from, and so when I asked my recruiter how this made sense to put me on a job that was more physically demanding than warehouse work, when she had doubts of being able to work in a warehouse, due to her fear of me getting hurt, earlier.

I assured her, that my performance at the warehouse never prevented me from finishing my work on time, nor did I suffer a single job injury during the 5 years I worked at my prior, full time job. I said I could get letters of recommendation from my old General Manager and more, but I was told, saying that was going to far, and so my employment was terminated.
Pros
Good pay once in awhile
Cons
Long assignment wait times, poor communication between clients and employees, and a bit childish when dealing with professional issues
Best staffing company by far
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJuly 21, 2016
They treat you like an employee rather than treating you like a product. By far the best staffing company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Fair pay, courteous staff
Cons
No real job security
Nice
Integration Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 31, 2015
Nice Staff they help you find great work but pay could be better.. nice schedule and weekly pay good people to work with.. morning hours at Berg
factory work
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee) –  Valley, WAJune 19, 2015
worked for Purcell building and re building electronic cabinets for various company's for storing electronic information
Pros
fast pace, factory that allowed growth and knowlage
Cons
temp work
I love Atlas I'm just In need of a full time position
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Valley, WANovember 24, 2014
A day at Atlas was always different as I answered multi phone lines, did the orientation for new employees. The management was amazing. Great place to work
Very helpfull staff
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Boise,IDNovember 11, 2014
fast pace and safe work unload production line and place in correct place in yard.
A fast pace,order picker
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 11, 2014
I pulled 400 pieces a night, put in shipping bays, it helped with learning parts. My manager had our meeting at the start of the shift and left us alone. I had good co-workers. trying to pull more parts. the fast pace was what was enjoyable for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6