Atlas Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Production
Waste Management/ Sorter (Former Employee) –  Sachsen-AnhaltApril 5, 2016
The Last Few years i have worked for a couple Temp Company.. Then they would send me out to where ever i'm needed. I have learned that you have to able learn quickly. Cause the next day you could be doing a different job the next day. As far as managment i just like to be able to talk to my manger about ant concern i may have
I;m a people person and always willing to help to get the job done. The Hardest thing well you have your good days and and you bad days. I think thats in any kinda of job setting.. What i enjoy is just working hard, and making sure my customers are happy.
Pros
Free Lunch, Breaks
Cons
Working Short.
Quick work at Atlas Staffing
Temp (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 20, 2016
The staff at Atlas Staffing were always a pleasure to deal with whenever I needed to go into the office. It didn't matter if I had a question about something job related or I was just going in to turn in my time card, I was always greeted with smiles. The waiting period for a new job assignment was never more then a couple of days.
great place to work always has work available
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 2, 2016
great staff and work environments
always answers calls in a professional and timely manner
great at letting you know when a job is available immediately
Pros
great customer service
Best staffing company by far
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJuly 21, 2016
They treat you like an employee rather than treating you like a product. By far the best staffing company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Fair pay, courteous staff
Cons
No real job security
Boring,It was easy and simple
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNNovember 21, 2015
Boring work place with no supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the was talking to my co-workers and learning little tips they give me to do better at my work.
Interesting
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNMay 14, 2016
Working with this company was a unique and interesting experience. Fun work environment, however hours change quite often.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
no solid schedule
Temporary jobs
Machine Operator/Helper (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNApril 29, 2016
Minimum wage is not enough to live on. The people working there are pretty cool but that's about it. I would work there again if I had to but not for long.
They care about you
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 9, 2016
Atlas is a great place to work for, they are very caring people. It is more like joining a family when you begin to work there.
Prep-cook (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 16, 2016
I loved cooking at the capital and that is where I was placed through this staffing company it was there when I knew I wanted to continue in food service .
ok
Temporary Associate Worker- ATA Staffing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNSeptember 25, 2015
We work hard but but was paid low wages.I was always looking for another job.The supervisor was never there when you needed him.
Pros
no pros
Cons
low wages
Fast paced, loud Enviornment
Machine Tender (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJune 16, 2015
I usually would just separate the broken items form the ones that weren't. once the machine broke down ( which didn't happen that often) id just have to fix it and keep moving. once the day was over with i would have to clean my area and prepare the station for those who came for the next shift. I cannot sat i learned a lot there besides "fixing" the machine ,but management was pretty nice. everything was orderly and my co workers all got along pretty well. the hardest part of the job for me was tending to multiple machines at once. i really liked just keeping focused and not having to deal with too much negativity.
Pros
singular workplace, good fast paced.
Cons
loud and HARD WORK
Best temp agency I ever went through
Seasonal Machine Operator, Coon Rapid, MN (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNDecember 28, 2015
Basically your a temp worker and you'll get assignments to go work places. Best part of this staffing agency is that they work for you. They look for work that best fit you and take pride in you working for them.
Pros
Nice places to work
Cons
N/A
it was a nice job
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 5, 2016
I assembled parts but its only a temporary job it was okay I got to do something different and learn a little bit about putting parts together
great company to work with, expectations are clear and respected.
temp services (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 17, 2015
i showed up on time, punctual, worked well with teams, communicable, i always stay busy and work to produce better production for company. i'll pick up a broom and clean if there is no work available, i take action and pride in my work ethic.
Worked with great people, loved going to work everyday.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  MNJune 29, 2015
Typical day was operating a machine and packaging the product. i learned to communicate with my co-workers, management was great and understanding. co-workers were fun and were able to get work done still.
Good place to work, good work environment
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 1, 2014
The people you work with are all so fun and entertaining, along with the management with is very easy to get along with and they can direct you easily. At Atlas you are always doing customer service doing employee interviews and filling jobs. The hardest part of the job is the stress when you need to fill a lot of jobs at once. the most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with customers and helping them find employment.
Pros
good work atmosphere and management
Cons
no benefits
Nice
Integration Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 31, 2015
Nice Staff they help you find great work but pay could be better.. nice schedule and weekly pay good people to work with.. morning hours at Berg
Very busy and up temple work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 8, 2013
Pricing clothing ang sorting shippments

Working in a organized and timely manner

management was involved with a lot very helpful with the things you need help with

Energetic people and fun to work with

I dont think it was hard you just gotta keep up

Most enjoyable is that you stay busy. constant moving
Pros
free pizza every wednesday and great benefits
Cons
i enjoyed everything so i dont think there was any
Productive work place with lots to do
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNAugust 14, 2015
My position varied. I have done anything from picking and packaging orders to be shipped to actually assembling the orders that have to be shipped. I have worked with all types of products including but not limited to anything from food to displays.
easy and slow paced
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 29, 2015
this job was fairly easy and tedious. They help find higher pay than other temp companies. They are always looking for new works

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.