atlas Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Folder Operator (Former Employee), Richfield, MNJuly 13, 2015
We would fold different types of boxes for different work places. it was a very easy job. everyone was friendly. the most enjoyable part was having family and friends working with me.
small company
Operator (Current Employee), Amarillo, TXJuly 12, 2015
small company with big goals. they are a little unorganized. It is based where i live but we are constantly staying in hotels out of town
great company
detention service officer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: bonuses
Cons: away from home not enought time for my family
Making sure the store had a successful closing the night before
How to train the trainer
manage a crew of superb team workers
getting off work
working with customers and my team
its an okay restuarant
Assistant pastry chef (Current Employee), atlanta , gaJune 9, 2015
I come in and do production work then plate the desserts at night. I have learned multiple new techniques. The management is okay.
engineering
Engineering Technician (Current Employee), mount prospects,ilMay 17, 2015
Great people in the engineering department, day goes by very fast because there is plenty of work to do. Very interesting product being developed in engineering.
A fine place to Start
Secretary/Cashier (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMay 6, 2015
I enjoyed every minute at atlas group. I was in-charge of the front desk and the cash register. I answers phone calls and provided outstanding customer service with clients and a frequent basis.
DISHWASHER (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 20, 2015
Love this job because it was the first temporary service that hired me on and i got a chance to develop my job skills
Best place to work during summer
Assisting various (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great hours, breaks, and a full hour lunch break
Cons: if you work too fast, you run out of things to do and end up having to shred dusty or moldy files.
most of the coworkers and bosses were friendly, though working for attorneys means they can become stressed and easily irritated.

great bosses

a great experience to work even if you're not going into the field of law.

there was neither a hard nor an easy part. As long as you did things correctly, you wouldn't get chewed out, like with any other job.
good job learn new things
Line assembler (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 30, 2014
Pros: learned alot of newthings in the warehouse indys fast paced
Cons: contracts ended
I would either label boxes to be ready for my other co workers to be able to ship them out correctly
and on other days i would put wires together for football score boards
I realy enjoyed my job the thing that I didnt like was when my job contract would end
I face new challenges everyday at work
Network Engineer - VoIP, Deployment and Data (Current Employee), Plainsboro, NJDecember 20, 2014
Pros: new challenges, leadership roles, exposed to new technologies
Cons: no breaks, no compensation leaves or working on weekends, little scope of progress
Challenges are a part of this Job.

Ranging from simple power supply failing issues leading to Voice quality issues only mark a day at work. This is definitely the most difficult part of the Job, but at the same time challenging and this is what makes the job interesting.

There has not been a day at work where I have not learnt anything new. It has always been a learning experience and a huge challenge transitioning from a strong Data communications background to Voice and UC.
I enjoyed working for this company
Inventory and Customer Service (Former Employee), Charleston S.C.November 11, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: working in outside temperture during winter
Atlas was a great place to work , I enjoyed working with the customers
Mcdonalds
Picker (Former Employee), Salem, VASeptember 15, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of a lot of smiling, a lot of advertising, and a lot of making sure every order was right. Management at Mcdonalds is usually always helping. Its Mcdonalds so some Co-Workers would be awesome people and some would be really strange. Hardest part of the job was when people brought back something that got messed up and acted like it was the end of the world. The best part was that it was really laid back as long as you did what you were suppose too.
the job was productive
moving company (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYAugust 4, 2014
A typical day at work was to make sure u was up and ready to work .I learned to be successful you have to listen and pay attention to what your boss and co boss are talking about to get the job done. The manager was a good guy he was respectful and always make sure we was on the right track. They was good to work with if they seen you had a problem with something on the job they would come and assist you. The cleanig the warehouse you always need like 5 workers to get the job done. The most enjoyable part about the job was the hard work the leaning diffrent skills and also to be able to bring home a check that i earned.
it was ok
sand blaster (Former Employee), MSAugust 3, 2014
i enjoy the employees and the work i sandblasted water screens and buckets for power plants
Productive work place
Metal Fabricator (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 5, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: temporary
hardest part of the job the fixed position of sanding. A typical day at atlas is sanding multiple pieces of metal the same way.
very poor overall
Order Puller and Machine Operator (Former Employee), Salem, VAMarch 3, 2014
worked many hours, had no life outside of work, worse turnover rate in the state more than 900 a year, worked there 9 months not once met my manager they do not care about their employees at all they will simply hire someone else
A great company to learn, grow professionally, and work
Founder and Managing Partner (Current Employee), SeattleFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: flexible time, great pay, great people
Cons: seasonal
Atlas Services creates an atmosphere that is challenging, great for people who thrive on building new relationships, both professional and personal, and creating lifelong relationships.

A typical day at work consists of making telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.Researching sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.Create and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.Plan and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment.Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.Run day to day business operations.

The most important thing I have learned is how to create customer loyalty.First I would like to explain what my definition is of success within a business looks like. Loyalty is the key objective of the customer relationship. Loyalty is established between a customer and companies, persons, products or brands when they consistently purchase a certain product or brand over an extended period of time. An example of this is Apple. – more... Customers show absolute loyalty to Apple and even dislike competing products. Apple fans identify with its trendy brand and love its integrated and smart solutions, sleek design and excellent product quality, not to mention their customer service. That is something to model by other companies. That being said, the quality of service offered by Atlas enabled me to build my client base with companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Costco to name a few. Also, my employment with Nordstrom shows this. I consistently achieved top rankings, and at times, the entire stores top sales. It is, in my opinion, impossible to do this without customer loyalty. Retention is a natural byproduct of that level of customer serves and product excellence.

The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable. It is keeping customers happy. This is, at times, very challenging but the rewards make it worth the effort. – less
job was ok but not enough money
Customer Service Technical Support (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: people were good to work with
Cons: hrs were bad
tlk (atlas) was ok to work for but the hrs were bad. were on the phones to long inbetween breaks
good pay
Select Staff (Former Employee), Shelbyville, INJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: pay, free benefits
Cons: hardly had time off, to many people on the job at once
I enjoyed the job just did not like working for months at a time with no time off.
gives you a good workout
Forklift operator/packer (Former Employee), Salem vaJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: not knowing what time you will get off
Great pay but you will have to earn every bit of it. They work you very long hours without telling you what time you get off.