ATOS Employee Reviews

I had expected this to be betterplace
Manager (Client Engineering Lead) (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 19, 2017
This is just another outsourcing company that care about business expansion but not about the people who work for them. They are kicking you out without any reason just to make the profit
Atos is not a good employer
Senior Interface Analyst (Current Employee) –  HomeMay 18, 2017
Bad management decisions, bad job culture. Wanted to furlough salaried employees. nothing more to say. ----------------------------------------------
Pros
bad management
Cons
work from home
High Turnover due to Management
Health Information Management Processor II (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 18, 2017
The actual work isn't bad but the environment is negative and stressful. 3 people left in the 9 months I worked at the Lansing location due to the way the managers and leads treat them, especially 1 of the leads because she is disrespectful and rude. When you report her to management they don't do anything about it, they make excuses for her. They are nit-picky and petty and will write you up for something as simple as forgetting to throw away a gum wrapper. If there was a change in management this would be a great place to work but the fish rots from the head.
Pros
You gain good resume building skills. Working in the birthing center is nice. Good benefits.
Cons
Hostile working environment. No real room for growth. No regular raises.
Great people
IT Help Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 17, 2017
Everyone was fun and great to get along with... pay was not very good for the amount of work you did. No room for advancement.. people been there 10 years in the same position
Pros
nice people
Cons
shortend breaks, phoens get busy
Not happy place to work
TX DIR (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 17, 2017
They suck. They are asking people to take time off without pay cause they did not make their numbers. Employees pay for Higher Management decisions. That pretty much wraps it up
Pros
will let you work from home
Cons
They really don't look at you as employee they want a machine
Good unless you let them take advantage of you.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 5, 2017
It's an ok place to work but in reality the management is pretty much incompetent and spiteful. They are pretty much what is wrong with the tech support industry. Too many managers. Leadership does not care at all. They only care about call numbers and try to make as much money as possible. No quality control at all. It feels like directors are just there to get a paycheck. Work culture is non existent. They seriously do not care about what is going on unless there is an issue with your time sheet (overtime). They do not care about companies they are supporting.
Pros
If you are a lead tech the money is good and you can get away with a lot cause they don't care.
Cons
Entry level techs get paid really low. Leadership is sad. Uninspiring.
Very hard working showing my worth
Smart Hand (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2017
I have worked at a few company's in my life times and I have always worked hard and aim to looked for long term home. Things has changed a lot but I have not, I am still a hard working worker person that believe that hard work will pay off.
Pros
managers are working along side you
Cons
I would not tell my best friend about this company
Liaison between on shore (Former Employee) –  Lake Zurich, IL 60047April 26, 2017
Senior Management is constantly looking to remove valuable on-shore positions and bringing in resources from India and Mexico. Work culture is not healthy because no one feels safe.
Pros
Atos has wide customer base from Siemens contract
Cons
lack of job security
hardworkng, loyal group of employees
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 19, 2017
Team spirit, guidance and encouragement was abundant among the employees. Great experience. Willingness to assist in projects. PTO generous. Mostly a relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
great employees
Cons
extreme outsourcing
Atos could learn from other companies
Project Manager, Transition Manager (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 18, 2017
Atos is unique in that most of its growth is not organic but from acquisitions. Customers see that the main concern is how much did we make for the folks back home in France and not is the customer satisfied with our performance.
Good started location for job knowledge
ITO Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NCApril 17, 2017
ATOS just getting into North America. It is an ok company to work with but lack in communication and structure for advancing its employees. There is no clear vision for how employee get compensation each year. To me you are locked in the same job with no clear path to achieve.
Pros
Learning Center
Cons
Not structure for advancing
Best place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  INApril 11, 2017
Very professional and efficient way of working, large team and very big clients. It was an amazing experience I was working with one of the project which was operating in 58 countries, lot of exposure to clients and meeting. Lot of learning and competitive environment, I enjoyed working in Atos.
Not bad
Systems Account Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 8, 2017
Atos is an alright company. The management are cooperative. The only problem is that the pay very low, and don't expect to see merit increases because there are people who they their last raise was eight years ago.
great
Technician Specialist - Platinum (Former Employee) –  Clovis, NMApril 5, 2017
work was always exciting
learned a lot about IT
management was great
work place environment was inviting
easy work
decent pay
loved working there
best
Pros
free lunches, birthday surprises
Cons
not long enough lunch breaks 30 min
Work flow of the week
SR Tech Specialist - OST (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILApril 4, 2017
A day of work for me is Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading corporate customer’s networks and in deskside support
Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
Keeping an eye out for needed updates
Pros
Health Care
Cons
Shorts Brakes
Relaxing place to work
Level 1 Taco Bell Help Desk Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMarch 29, 2017
Working at Atos itself was enjoyable, however the full time help desk night shift plus going to school during the day was placing a lot of troubles on myself. The nights were usually alright, nothing major tended to happen, but sitting at the desk for eight hours during a night shift and not being allowed to use our phones, even during breaks, tended to be boring. The workplace and management were great. There were never really any major troubles between management and I. The hardest part of the job was taking calls for the Taco Bell stores that had troubles. Occasionally, there'd be a quick and easy call but a majority of the time, callers were incredibly rude and dismissive, regardless of what advice was given to help solve their problems. The most enjoyable part of the job though was interacting with my peers, which is odd. Usually peers are the hardest part to a job, but at Atos, everyone was professional but laid back at the same time.
Pros
Free hot chocolate/coffee, four breaks each shift, relaxed
Cons
Not flexible
Interesting style of management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 23, 2017
Pay and benefits are not bad. Work hours are typically not bad.

Standard number of vacation days, but the company makes you take the vacation as you earn it and make you work while you are on vacation.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
No respect for personal time, even when you're on vacation
Good management
Water Attendant (Former Employee) –  Buckhannon, WV 26201March 15, 2017
This place has good management that cares about their employees. The job was decent both with its positive and negative aspects. It is a good job to have for someone who likes the outdoors.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Could pay better
Foreign Culture
Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 8, 2017
Atos is very proud of their European Culture and proudly annouce it on their website. Although they boast about a Wellbeing at Work environment, if you pay attention to the quoted employees, none of them are US based.
Pros
Pay
New employee
Refresh team lead (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 5, 2017
Having only been with ATOS for only a few months I can only give limited experience review. My direct managers seem to be knowledgable about the IT field and do the best they can supplying us with the tools to complete our jobs,
Pros
Experanced managers
Cons
the crazy end of the month time keeping.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATOS. Our community is ready to answer.