ATOS

ATOS Employee Reviews

great comapany
Desktop Support/ Network Admin (Current Employee), Hightstown, NJMay 5, 2015
THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY I EVER WORKED FOR. MY MANAGER DOES EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO WORK WITH. LIKE I SAID GREAT COMPANY.
Good Work Experience
Shop Floor Technician (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTMay 4, 2015
Pros: knowledge
Cons: no togetherness
The work experience is good because you are able to see a lot of different I.T. systems. This compnay would be good for a beginner looking to break through into the I.T. field.
Company trying to grow in US Market
Business Service Delivery Manager MetLife Account (Former Employee), Long Island City, NYMay 4, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: difficult job posting system
There various opportunities for IT career searchers, can gain good experience. If you are starting out in IT this company would be a good basis for ground level development. You can gain much experience at the various accounts,
Nice place to work travel a lot thru out the Soth west Florida region.
Network Technician (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 23, 2015
Pros: You get to travel and see beautifull places in the South West Florida Part.
Cons: Some time working outside it was to hot.
My job was rewarding with Atos inc I learn a lot and I love working with my Supervisor Tony Cail. I have learn a lot from their training for Networking. I got to work with one of my Classmate that got hire just like me from college. They do encourage you to get Certified. The hole place is a friendly place to work everybody treat them self like a big family.
interesting work feild alot to learn
Operations Manager (Former Employee), paMarch 17, 2015
Pros: the ability to travel and solve problems
Cons: heathcare and upper managment
I did anything from pre job line walks to set up transfer lines for frac in charge of rig ins and rig outs dealt with all aspects of scheduling of parts to delivery and also the employees to run the job also dealt directly with our customer for any problems or changes
Nice cafeteria
IT Support Specialist (Win7 Migration) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 10, 2015
I have learned a lot from my co-workers and supervisor, manager, team lead when I worked at Atos. I thank you everyone for their help and support.
ATOS @ Metropolitan Life Insurance
Sr. AIX Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Troy, NYMarch 10, 2015
I worked this IT position remotely from my home in Fort Worth and it was a great gig! I had a great manager, 2X excellent team leaders and lots of wonderful co-workers. I just wish IT paid a little more!
Okay company to work for and with.
Project Manager (Former Employee), East Windsor, NJMarch 9, 2015
Just like an offshore company, challenges are there to work onsite and offshore resources. Balancing act has to invoked in getting your assignments completed.
Good Place to work
Process Analyst (Current Employee), Mason, OHJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: pay
Very friendly, and flexible schedules. The staff is excellent, and the environment is professional with good training and support.
A lot of lay offs
Pilot Logistic Services (Former Employee), waynesburg,PADecember 29, 2014
Pros: 12 hour shift when available
Cons: no perdieum at the time, take out taxes in both states in pa and wv
I worked for this company for a while, there is a lot of favortisim as well as other things going on in this company
Technical environment working with a great local team!
Technical Administrator / HelpDesk Agent (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2014
Pros: exposure to new technology. great team members. wonderful boss.
Cons: salary freezes. little support from atos corporate office.
Our team contracts to provide all the IT needs for a local government utility provider. We provide HelpDesk and Network support and complete Service Requests in a timely manner.
I've learned technical lingo and concepts. I've also learned many aspects of Project Management. As part of my job, I am responsible for keeping my team on track to meet deadlines and keeping them supplied with necessary materials to complete the tasks.
My manager is a highly technical people person with a great sense of humor who makes working for him a pleasure.
My co-workers are all part of a close-knit group that works tirelessly together to accomplish the goals of our company and our client. Each one of us are concerned with providing a truly great customer experience.
The hardest part of the job is not being able to be as proactive as we would like since we work for a client IS Manager who operates reactively.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the client user base (approximately 150 users) and with my team.
Dynamic work place.
Business Analyst II (Former Employee), Hightstown, NJNovember 24, 2014
A fun work place and fast paced. Management is engaged and co-workers are always ready to assist.
Great environment with difficult means of advancement
End User Support Technician (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORNovember 13, 2014
Pros: working on campus of nike in beaverton and helping those that worked there
Cons: management and lack of feedback
End user support is a ticket based job that required time-management in order to complete tickets already being processed while managing new work load daily. I enjoyed very much the people I worked with, but feedback from management was minimal at best. Best part of my job was hearing directly from the end user (customer) that I had made their lives easier by my performance... something we never got to hear from our supervisors. One of the most valuable skills I took from this position is to never take anything for granted. Even though my position was on a contractor basis, I had hoped that this would turn into something long-term.
Fair
Schlumberger's contractor (Current Employee), Houston, TexasNovember 7, 2014
Typical working environment place for outsourcing company.
Network Operation Technician (Former Employee), ArlingtonSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: great hours
Monitoring networks for clients. Learned some routing and switching. management was hand off just provided guidance. Was working alone.
Productive and a fun place to work- enjoyed workig with co-workers
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Purchase, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: global client, work from home
Cons: work from home
Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list, or customer special requests; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
•Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
•Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
•Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
•Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
•Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
Outstanding technical team
Tower Services Manager (Current Employee), Fort MyersAugust 31, 2014
Great technical team.
Focus on profitability.
Spread Worldwide.
Responsible for IT services for the IOC.
Great company
Help Desk Level II Agent (Former Employee), Mason, OHAugust 23, 2014
Pros: great working conditions
Cons: working nights to many ticketing systems and rules to remember
I learned how to work with Citrix and VMware
I have been praised by management for my know how
The most difficult time I had was the ticketing systems. There were way to many of them and to many rules to follow.
Exellent Pay, Management , and Benefits
Network Engineer IIII (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 13, 2014
Excellent pay, management , and benefits.
Great coworkers
productive
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMarch 4, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: no canteen
productive and enjoyed the people there. work place was clean