ATOS Employee Reviews

Decent Place to work
Proposal Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 27, 2016
I would say that Atos is a decent employer. There are always improvements that could be made. The work/life balance is not always so good, even though immediate managers try to ensure that this is possible. The HR department doesn't seem particularly concerned with employee satisfaction.
Some good people here
Infrastructure Management Principal (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 23, 2016
PROS
The work I've been involved in I have enjoyed.
My salary was agreed upon at a rate I am happy with.
Some really good people here to work with.

CONS
Some bad management. Either not acting on things needing to be managed or throwing you under the bus.
Appreciation is at a minimum from management, work hard and do great work to be later disciplined over something irrelevant and/or not true.
Too many work hours, management does not care the number of hours.
Big company and lot to grow
Technical Support Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 21, 2016
You can lean a lot . Escpacially if you are not a technical person but willing to learn . If you work for couple of years then you have good chance to advance to next level .
Allowed me to advance my skills
Report Developer II/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 12, 2016
Develop adhoc reports for various companies. Started my career in report development within this company and was able to advance my skills on additional software tools. My coworkers were extremely helpful and supportive and we were able to work well together.
Only reason I have atsayed is because of my immediate Manager
Senior Security Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 14, 2016
No raises in 5 years while the company continues to make record profits. Offer no training which is awful being in the Security field.
Wrong people continue to advance by not working and focusing on political agenda's. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
My Manage
Cons
No raises, no advancement, no training.
No Longer a Fan
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 11, 2016
Have worked at Atos for MANY years - company has slowly gown downhill.

Cut vacation time - no raises - no prospects for advancement and soul destroying atmosphere with evil florescent lighting
productive
Advance Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Clovis, NMAugust 10, 2016
multitasks between entering information on computer to walking the caller providing as much information to get the issue fixed as fast as possible I enjoy meeting different caller each day everyday is different never have the same day each call that's taken come with a different issue that needs to be fixed
Pros
insurance
Cons
short breaks
Great group of Co-Workers
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJuly 18, 2016
Very Professional and dedicated.

Everyone knows what is expected and very limited micromanaging is required.
Avoid unless you are new to I.T.
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  USAJuly 11, 2016
If you are experienced I.T. professional you should avoid this company. They do not value you work experience and will not compensate you for it. If you are new to I.T. and need experience then they are ok to work for while you are in school.
Pros
good work/life balance
Cons
too much to list
ATOS Leveraged Helpdesk
Leveraged Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 26, 2016
Respond to email request and answer telephone as needed. Review tickets for updated assignments as required. I learned about vpn and network security. Management was always fare in the treatment of employees. The hardest part of the job was the long hours. A short shift was 10 hours. It was nice to self reliant and left to make judgement calls according to policy.
Pros
Good healthcare benefits
Cons
Endless supply of work
ATOS is set on Outsourcing
Senior TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJune 20, 2016
ATOS was a nice company to work for. ATOS is a outsourcing company that is constantly growing. The management team worked feverishly to make sure the employees were well informed of the daily news and processes for ATOS.
No issues.
Project Manager - Consultant level 4 (Current Employee) –  Old Bridge, NJJune 17, 2016
Atos has been an interesting place to work. I have had the opportunity to work in many different areas.I started in the T&T organization and transferred to the Siemens ring-fenced organization.
Pros
Always challenging and interesting.
Cons
At time more work than time allotted.
Fast paced learning enviroment Popcorn Wednesdays
Data Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Boydton, VAJune 13, 2016
Worked with high tech IT equipment, servers, routers, load balancers, fiber optic cabling. Break/fix in servers including motherboards, hard drives, ram. Troubleshooting issues with components.
Pros
Four 10 hour days.
Cons
very fast paced enviroment.
Good for experience and starting data center work
Data Center Technician I (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 9, 2016
Good for a resume filler and starting. Ability to solve problems limited by processes, but still a good place to learn. A typical day at work involves seeing what tickets and emails await, and going out to work on them. Management is mostly dependent on your lead, co-workers were all great to work with. Hardest part of the job is learning how to do something when no documentation exists, but that is also the most enjoyable part in a sense.
network engineer
Information Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Celebration, FLJune 1, 2016
ATOS is a good company, compensation is great also. It seems some managers are not that great to work for but most are great and productive bosses. The company itself seems very stable.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
once in a while an overload of work
Challenging and Fun place to work
AMS L2 Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 19, 2016
In the year that I worked at Atos, I enjoyed working with the management team. The team lead worked with the team, which was great, but their management was offsite.
Pros
challenging and fun
Cons
lack of access to upper management
Principal Network Management
Principal Management Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 13, 2016
IT Solutions to provide availability to network resources based on business needs, and their different types of technologies, coordination and personal management to get better performance of the business.
Good pay
Computer Operator II (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 4, 2016
Good place to work you are not micro managed. Co-workers work as a team. Manager cares about their employees not only at the workplace but personal. The hardest part of the job is you are working on a contract and you never know when it is your last year.
Pros
No bosses arround. Relaxed atmosphere.
Cons
Contract
Very poorly managed
Supervisor/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Clovis, NMApril 29, 2016
The compensation for the work is well below industry average, though is not 'bad' for the city it is in. The upper management is beyond poor and beyond incompetent. The supervisors have no power or say, are overworked, and have too many techs assigned. The overall feel of the place is extremely negative and leaving it was amazing in how much stress was reduced just from the poor management alone. They will 'kind of' work with your life issues but significantly worse than other places and they fire the techs at the drop of hat for no reason given.
Pros
You get paid?
Cons
Poor management, poor reliability, poor tools, poor kitchen that is often not working, and much much more.
Can be a fun place to work
Regional Site Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 19, 2016
They need to correct the compensation levels in order to make employees happy.

This is a big issue in the US currently. Bonuses should be included for the US as it is in Europe as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATOS. Our community is ready to answer.