ATOS Employee Reviews

Productive and a fun place to work- enjoyed workig with co-workers
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Purchase, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: global client, work from home
Cons: work from home
Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list, or customer special requests; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
•Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
•Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
•Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
•Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
•Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
Outstanding technical team
Tower Services Manager (Current Employee), Fort MyersAugust 31, 2014
Great technical team.
Focus on profitability.
Spread Worldwide.
Responsible for IT services for the IOC.
Great company
Help Desk Level II Agent (Former Employee), Mason, OHAugust 23, 2014
Pros: great working conditions
Cons: working nights to many ticketing systems and rules to remember
I learned how to work with Citrix and VMware
I have been praised by management for my know how
The most difficult time I had was the ticketing systems. There were way to many of them and to many rules to follow.
Exellent Pay, Management , and Benefits
Network Engineer IIII (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 13, 2014
Excellent pay, management , and benefits.
Great coworkers
productive
Computer Operator (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMarch 4, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: no canteen
productive and enjoyed the people there. work place was clean
Atos
Rig Out Crew (Former Employee), Waynesburgh paFebruary 21, 2014
Cons: management
A very poorly ran company. Atos lacks in safety, experience, general knowledge in the field. The company either over or under staffs with an above average turn over rate. Unprofessional
Good team in R&D
Internship in the AtoS (Former Employee), ParisFebruary 18, 2014
Good team in R&D arround linked data. They work a lot with Java JEE.
Atos
IT Specialist (Former Employee), Mason, OHDecember 27, 2013
The company did not have much room for growth. The company should provide more training for their employees to allow growth in the company.
Outsourcer that outsources,extremely bad management, human resources at its lowest
dont matter (Current Employee), dont matterDecember 19, 2013
Cons: everything
if you do your job to the fullest and work beyond what is needed just because this is who you are, you are not liked for it you are always talked about behind your back from management. You see I have a CCNP I took this job because at the time I was unemployed an took what came along to support my family but because they knew I needed the job they offered me only 20.00 and I took it. I put everything i know into my work along with my pride and am willing to share all my knowledge with others as well, but because I do this I am ridiculed for doing so. So know I am looking for other employment I dont care if its 10 and hour it would be better than working here!
Awesome opportunities to work globally
MES Consultant/Application Developer (Current Employee), Mason, OhioNovember 8, 2013
I've learned much in the field of MES due to the wide variety of experts I've gotten to work with on various projects.
Ability to work remote
IT Technical Project Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 25, 2013
It is very convenient to work for ATOS, the division I am part of allows employees to work remote. It saves time.
Creative European IT Services Firm
Service Delivery Manager - Siemens Outsourcing (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2013
Pros: it outsourcing experience
Cons: focus on european market
Focused on growth in European market with a variety of offerings in traditional and leading-edge technologies.
Excellent team oriented atmosphere with friendly managers.
Helpdesk Support Level 2 (Former Employee), Mason, OHSeptember 24, 2013
Pros: freindly management, excellent feedback.
Cons: small team, impossible to meet sla, short lunches & breaks.
I enjoyed my time at ATOS. I performed above job expectations and had a great camaraderie with both my team-mates and with the management.
Typically I would answer at least 50-60 calls per day, and found the customers we worked for at Coca Cola very pleasant to speak with and support. If we could not find a resolution to the issue, we would route tickets to the appropriate team at higher level support. – more...
It became difficult to meet SLA for our team because management failed to hire on enough people to handle the call volume, but we still managed to work in a fun atmosphere.
After taking over as the main support desk over the outsourced Manila team, our call volume increased exponentially and they failed to hire more team members to support the volume of calls recieved, which ended up making us take half lunches and cutting our breaks. – less
no incentives
Network Engineer III (Current Employee), mason ohAugust 16, 2013
management was worried about the almighty dollar. No training offered
Knowledgeable team members.
Senior Financial Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2013
Knowledgeable team members and overall a good experience working as a consultant for ATOS.
LINUX ADMIN (Current Employee), Monterey, CAJune 18, 2013
The Client at mcgraw-hill is good place to work.The management is really good, work with co-workers is most enjoyable part of the job
Great customer focused IT solutions and services.
Project Manager (Current Employee), RemoteApril 23, 2013
Great customer focused IT solutions and services. Competitive, fast placed, atmosphere with endless opportunities for those willing to put forth the effort.
Productive and Good place
System Analyst / SOA Developer - Java (Former Employee), Buenos Aires, BFebruary 22, 2013
ATOS is one of the most good multinational IT services and consulting corporation i worked, amazing people, good projects for work in recognize companys.
Bad place to work. Cut people like its garbage going to the trash.
Audio visual specialist (Former Employee), Boston,maFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: good pay, good benefits
Cons: management, poor environment, atmosphere, not knowing if you have a job the next day.
This company is not that good. It may seem like a good company at first but the people are not friendly. It's very quiet and it has a feel of snobby stuck up I'm better then everybody type of environment. And the management is not even there. When you get there you will be on your own to do everything. There's no (feeling the ropes). If you have a question it's up to you to figure it out. But most of all you will not know if you have a job the next day! It's not a warming feeling its a stressful feeling and everybody cares about themselves. If its not them then good. But the pay is great and benefits are good too. So that's why I tried to way it out.
Detail-oriented work with guaranteed outcomes - only part time
Remote Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 8, 2013
Pros: working at home
Cons: trying to get a response from music publishing houses.
I obtained the use of songs for a teaching CD, which involved dealing with music publishing houses. I learned a lot about how the music business works.

I also do remote secretarial work for the President/CEO, including scheduling, travel and other assigned tasks as they occur.

I love my boss - he's a peach to work for and is very concise when he delegates duties so that I don't have to ask lots of questions to get the job done.

The hardest part of the job is getting the big publishers like Sony, etc. to respond in a timely way. I developed an EXCEL tracking spreadsheet with contact notes and dates in order to provide timely reports to my boss.