ATP Engenharia Employee Review

View all ATP Engenharia reviews

Best job you could ask for.
Assist other (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXNovember 7, 2012
I loved my job for the people's lives i helped and took care of. We painted, did crafts, watched football games, baseball, and basketball, we went to the movies, some went to church. I learned alot about my people i took care of , what makes them happy, how to deal with their disability's how to work around it to make them feel at home. Loved most of my co- workers we all worked well together and used lots of teamwork. Hard parts of my old job was seeing them cry, being sick and knowing you couldn't do much to make them feel better, and knowing that not everyone cared about them the way most did making sure their needs are taken care of. What they learned or when someone came to visit them it made them so happy. Just being there with them making memories was the best part of the day.
Pros
that feeling when you left your shift knowing they made it through another day.
Cons
short breaks if we even had time to get one. how bosses treated us.

Other ATP Engenharia Employee Reviews

Atp
Owner (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAJune 3, 2017
I owned the business so the environment was wonderful. I didn't have any employees but the clients appreciated my one-on-one personal attention. I made it convenient for the clients to keep up on the health and well being by going to their homes.
Hard work pays off.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  McPherson, KSMay 19, 2017
ATP treated me well, most of the work at the shop is labor and the majority of workers out there don't and can't do labor. They gave me plenty of options and always checked up on me to see if everything was going right. They gave me a 30 minute lunch with two- 15min breaks throughout the whole day. They always provided PPE including safety glasses, the proper gloves, and ear plugs. Since this is a shop and most of the work is labor there was really no time to sit back. Everyday we always had to make quota, no the work was not hard and with a reasonable pay there was no room to complain. My big problem with the whole shop was the central heating and cooling, there wasn't any! Overall the place was alright don't know if i would go back, I'm looking for something bigger.