ATP Employee Review

Empresa dinâmica e um ambiente excelente para trabalhar
Operador de documentos 78 (Former Employee) –  Fortaleza, CEMarch 12, 2014
Trabalhava de segunda a sexta, aprendi a ter mais responsabilidade ,tinha uma ótima gerência e um ambiente muito bom para se trabalhar, a parte mais difícil do trabalho era na segunda feira ou no dia 10 de cada mês pois tinha uma quantidade muito grande de documentos para que fossem pagos naquele mesmo dia, a parte mais agradável era contar com uma excelente equipe de profissionais que trabalhavam com intuito de não só fazer seu serviço mais sim em faze-lo com muita qualidade e agilidade.

Other ATP Employee Reviews

Atp
Owner (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAJune 3, 2017
I owned the business so the environment was wonderful. I didn't have any employees but the clients appreciated my one-on-one personal attention. I made it convenient for the clients to keep up on the health and well being by going to their homes.
Hard work pays off.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  McPherson, KSMay 19, 2017
ATP treated me well, most of the work at the shop is labor and the majority of workers out there don't and can't do labor. They gave me plenty of options and always checked up on me to see if everything was going right. They gave me a 30 minute lunch with two- 15min breaks throughout the whole day. They always provided PPE including safety glasses, the proper gloves, and ear plugs. Since this is a shop and most of the work is labor there was really no time to sit back. Everyday we always had to make quota, no the work was not hard and with a reasonable pay there was no room to complain. My big problem with the whole shop was the central heating and cooling, there wasn't any! Overall the place was alright don't know if i would go back, I'm looking for something bigger.