ATP Employee Review

Empresa dinâmica
Auxiliar Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJJuly 9, 2014
Classificação de motivos nos Cheques, Boa comunicação com a gerência e com os colegas.

Other ATP Employee Reviews

Atp
Owner (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAJune 3, 2017
I owned the business so the environment was wonderful. I didn't have any employees but the clients appreciated my one-on-one personal attention. I made it convenient for the clients to keep up on the health and well being by going to their homes.
Hard work pays off.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  McPherson, KSMay 19, 2017
ATP treated me well, most of the work at the shop is labor and the majority of workers out there don't and can't do labor. They gave me plenty of options and always checked up on me to see if everything was going right. They gave me a 30 minute lunch with two- 15min breaks throughout the whole day. They always provided PPE including safety glasses, the proper gloves, and ear plugs. Since this is a shop and most of the work is labor there was really no time to sit back. Everyday we always had to make quota, no the work was not hard and with a reasonable pay there was no room to complain. My big problem with the whole shop was the central heating and cooling, there wasn't any! Overall the place was alright don't know if i would go back, I'm looking for something bigger.