ATP Employee Review

Self driven person.
Assistive Technology Professional (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 24, 2013
I am accustom to assisting others with Medical equipment needs. I also have a back ground in Aerospace. I have managed in both fields successfully.
A typical day at work evolves in home appointments, visiting Doctors offices and compliance paperwork.
My co-workers are supportive, and have helped me accomplish my job.
The hardest part of the job is see people at their lowest, and when they die.
The most enjoyable part has been seeing someone who is now able to live a more enjoyable life.
Pros
I had 21 vacation days, and worked independently.
Cons
Pay or health benefits were not competitive.

Other ATP Employee Reviews

Atp
Owner (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAJune 3, 2017
I owned the business so the environment was wonderful. I didn't have any employees but the clients appreciated my one-on-one personal attention. I made it convenient for the clients to keep up on the health and well being by going to their homes.
Hard work pays off.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  McPherson, KSMay 19, 2017
ATP treated me well, most of the work at the shop is labor and the majority of workers out there don't and can't do labor. They gave me plenty of options and always checked up on me to see if everything was going right. They gave me a 30 minute lunch with two- 15min breaks throughout the whole day. They always provided PPE including safety glasses, the proper gloves, and ear plugs. Since this is a shop and most of the work is labor there was really no time to sit back. Everyday we always had to make quota, no the work was not hard and with a reasonable pay there was no room to complain. My big problem with the whole shop was the central heating and cooling, there wasn't any! Overall the place was alright don't know if i would go back, I'm looking for something bigger.