ATP Employee Reviews

Atp
Owner (Former Employee) –  Falmouth, MAJune 3, 2017
I owned the business so the environment was wonderful. I didn't have any employees but the clients appreciated my one-on-one personal attention. I made it convenient for the clients to keep up on the health and well being by going to their homes.
Hard work pays off.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  McPherson, KSMay 19, 2017
ATP treated me well, most of the work at the shop is labor and the majority of workers out there don't and can't do labor. They gave me plenty of options and always checked up on me to see if everything was going right. They gave me a 30 minute lunch with two- 15min breaks throughout the whole day. They always provided PPE including safety glasses, the proper gloves, and ear plugs. Since this is a shop and most of the work is labor there was really no time to sit back. Everyday we always had to make quota, no the work was not hard and with a reasonable pay there was no room to complain. My big problem with the whole shop was the central heating and cooling, there wasn't any! Overall the place was alright don't know if i would go back, I'm looking for something bigger.
Productive & friendly environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEMarch 24, 2017
Once checked in with the supervisor, I was able to go off on my own and work at my own pace as long as the set quota was met by the end of my shift. I learned how to take initiative and time management skills by pacing myself. The work environment was laid back and friendly. I really enjoyed working at my own pace and doing things on my own. The hard part was if there were any questions or concerns but I always reached out to coworkers for help.
Pros
clean and friendly environment
Cons
crowded
good place for OJT
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 1, 2016
this company gives the students the opportunity to develop their skills specially on the networking of the company computers and other network peripherals. it also includes making a good teamwork with co-workers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no allowance
Very professional place to work
PROFESSIONAL TENNIS COACH (Current Employee) –  AnywhereFebruary 1, 2016
Working on the ATP World Tour is the best experience ever because it help you manage different players and situations all year long. It's a school of life in a very competitive environment.
fun job working with athletes and giving back to the community
CEO/ Founder (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2015
worked out athletes on the football field and in the weight room to be better at there craft and be the best athlete that they can be. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the kids on the field during the season as better athletes.
Time to move on
Welder/Assembler (Former Employee) –  McPherson, KSJanuary 19, 2015
At ATP I enjoyed working with the people. But the management looks at there employies as if they are disposable. I have been hired at ATP a amazing 7 times. There is no advancement. I topped out my pay at 14.75 hr. I am ready to move to the next goal in my life
Diverse company with pleasant work environment
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Tavares, FLJune 17, 2014
seating & mobility evals, preparing purchase orders, delivery and service of custom manual and power wheelchairs, perform seating and mobility evals with therapists, verify benefits for payment, call in orders for equipment purchases
Pros
Great staff to work with
Very Family Orientated Workplace
Technical Director (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILDecember 26, 2013
Days were busy, time went by so quickly
I have learned all aspects as being successful in the Automotive Aftermarket Industry. All co-workers were a pleasure to work with, especially higher executive management. The most enjoyable of this workplace was the ability to travel domestically and internationally and converse with existing clients as well as new prospect customers.
having communication meetings also planned physical events.
Product assembler (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CAJuly 30, 2013
A typical day at ATP is always different due to constant change. Some days we file fiche slides while other's we sleeve CD's and build monthly packages. On a slow day we help Re-stock anything we need or QC fiche slides. Through out the day we have to constantly check for orders to be invoiced. I have learned a lot about aircraft and the maintenece they need. Management and Co-workers are all friendly and get along well. The hardest part of the job is finishing projects within our deadlines given a short amount of time. Most enjoyable is the physical activities the company sponsors every so aften. for example an ATP scavenger hunt, company walk and mini holiday celebrations.
Pros
steady work schedule, great benefits and weekends off
Cons
Advancement is not common.
Self driven person.
Assistive Technology Professional (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 24, 2013
I am accustom to assisting others with Medical equipment needs. I also have a back ground in Aerospace. I have managed in both fields successfully.
A typical day at work evolves in home appointments, visiting Doctors offices and compliance paperwork.
My co-workers are supportive, and have helped me accomplish my job.
The hardest part of the job is see people at their lowest, and when they die.
The most enjoyable part has been seeing someone who is now able to live a more enjoyable life.
Pros
I had 21 vacation days, and worked independently.
Cons
Pay or health benefits were not competitive.
Productive place to work
Supervisor/ Set-up Foreman (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTApril 17, 2013
A great place to work. Great people to work with. Learned many skills.
Pros
pay, insurance, co-workers
Cons
unsure about job security
Best job you could ask for.
Assist other (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXNovember 7, 2012
I loved my job for the people's lives i helped and took care of. We painted, did crafts, watched football games, baseball, and basketball, we went to the movies, some went to church. I learned alot about my people i took care of , what makes them happy, how to deal with their disability's how to work around it to make them feel at home. Loved most of my co- workers we all worked well together and used lots of teamwork. Hard parts of my old job was seeing them cry, being sick and knowing you couldn't do much to make them feel better, and knowing that not everyone cared about them the way most did making sure their needs are taken care of. What they learned or when someone came to visit them it made them so happy. Just being there with them making memories was the best part of the day.
Pros
that feeling when you left your shift knowing they made it through another day.
Cons
short breaks if we even had time to get one. how bosses treated us.
Excellent company
Operations Program Manager General Dynamics (Current Employee) –  Saco, MEJuly 3, 2012
General Dynamics is a great company and I enjoy my career. I am looking to put to use my degree in supply chain and my MBA/PM (grad 2013).
Pros
i believe strongly in what we do.