ATR International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to work with wonderful supportive staff and management
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 26, 2017
I have nothing but amazing things to say about ATR, they really give you the necessary time to succeed. Its not your typical sales job, where you are just cut by your neck. If you happen to get your foot in the door, then they look to keep you long term. Amazing culture with even more amazing upper management. They took me in with little to no sales experience and taught me how to become a great recruiter. For that i am forever grateful i got a chance to work here.
Pros
Company picnics, company events, great benefits.
Cons
nothing bad to say, i really enjoyed every minute of this company.
Job while in between jobs
Order Fulfilment Associate (Temp to Hire Position) (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAJune 19, 2017
ATR International is just the temp company for Blackhawk Network/Cardpool. So this review is toward Blackhawk Network/Cardpool. It was a ok place to work. No advancement, tho. Co-workers are messy. Alot of drama and no communication skills between the leads all the way to management. Alot of people usually don't stay for long meaning they have a high turn over rate with hiring and retaining their employees. Its about the job not makin sure their employees are ok. Productivity sometime is slow because they dont have enough work so they have to find you something to do. If u are look for just a job to make some money to make ends meet. This is the job for you but dont think you can make it your career job.
Pros
Flexible at times
Cons
Attendence point system, no enough pay
job agency life
Customer Support Specialist for ASUS (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 30, 2017
was with the agency a few months before i was made permanent. I would have to go their every Friday to get my check, it was nice to get paid weekly...
Pros
made perm
Cons
had to go to get my check
Very hands off management
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 12, 2016
Pretty hands off management style, just work hard any they will reward you. Unlimited PTO and great benefits package. Just be sure to make as many phone calls/submissions as possible.
Great Co-workers and Manager
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 2, 2016
Everyone is very helpful with the intention of making sure we're all successful. There are no bad questions as long as they're not overly repetitive. Family like environment and great work environment. Management is very approachable and willing to coach you in anything you have problems in.
Inventory Clerk
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 26, 2016
I was a contractor with this company for 3 years. I was rarely absent. They checked in with me every month to make sure assignment was going well.
Pros
They let me work alot of overtime
Cons
No benefits
Great Agency to work for.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 24, 2016
ATR International is a Staffing agency. The recruiter assigned to work with me has been very successful in her placement of two assignments.

The environment is very professional and friendly. I would recommend ATR to anyone seeking a career opportunity.
no paid vacation
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAApril 21, 2016
Hours were guaranteed. Plenty of overtime. Enjoy working with my colleagues. A lot of the Saturdays were mandatory, but at least we got free lunch.
Productive and Managed Properly
Data Center Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 29, 2016
I enjoy this position, its Management and everything it about it. I wish this position was permanent and not contractual.
Pros
Close to home and the work is great
Cons
the contract ends in December 2016
Great for a contract company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILApril 2, 2015
Most of what work is like depends on the company you are contracted with, but for a contract company and what they do contribute they are great compared to others. My recruiter is nice to work with and easy to communicate with. They seem like they actually care. They actually give me some paid holidays and even a bonus on my birthday.
Pros
paid holidays, bonus on birthday
Great work/life balance
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale,azAugust 15, 2014
Great work life balance and good atmosphere for a small company. Excellent starting point as a recruiter.
Good place to work for, professional and knowledgable staff
Jr Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 24, 2014
I work for the kaiser service desk in corona california as a temporary worker. My agency is ATR International who is professional and always call and email me to see how i am doing. At the kaiser service desk i help kaiser employees with there technical needs, ranging from password resets to mapping printers, drives, and alot more, also we create remedy ticketes for every incident.
Pros
close location to home
Cons
no benefits
Good place to work for
B.A.E.Systems contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin,TexasApril 18, 2014
Great place to work. I learned I should not have woked there for 4.5 years without being made perminant. Co-workers are like family.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
They should have a better benefit package
Great Company
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Technical RecruiterApril 15, 2014
Great company, great place to work! Great people, everyone is very kind and helpful.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No Cons
Hired on to company via ATR
International contractor (Former Employee) –  Kaleidescape Inc.March 22, 2014
I applied to a company and was hired on via ATR. I was told that there was job growth and permanency in my future during the interview process. Six months in I was told that there was not future plans to hire me on and therefore no opportunity for growth or movement within the company.
I approached ATR as a contractor and requested available positions with other companies and there was no follow through with the Temp agency.
I feel that ATR didn't retain me as a contractor because I was hired by them to work for the other company.
My job
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZSeptember 6, 2013
Work is good, and a lot you can learn when given the opportunity. Co-workers are easy to work with and willing to help in any situation.
Pros
good crew of people
Fun place to work, Great customer service
Logistics Operations Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 16, 2013
Teamwork, lifting those heavy server, inventory, customer service , on time delivery
Pros
Off Sites
Cons
Health care
Excellent
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJanuary 7, 2013
Job placement agency nice people who place the right person
Great place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark, CADecember 27, 2012
I worked for ATR Inc. for over a year. Great people that really care.
Pros
always incourage you
Values employees!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  CADecember 6, 2012
Really great company to work for. Truly care for their employees and shows it in many ways. All benefits included, 3 weeks PTO, 1 week volunteer time off and really listen to the employees.
Pros
coworkers, benefits, environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ATR International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

ATR International, Inc. Reviews by Location