ATR Employee Reviews

Enjoyed the Scientific Field
QC Inspector/Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: learning everything and coordianting
Cons: coming close to dealines
Ordering and stocking Laboratory supplies for Microbiology lab (for aprox. 15 people) and other specialty assay. Shipping unknown organisms for identification.

Assay sensitive reagents , costing make – more... sure correct to Merek , standards and USP, Research and development / validation studies.

Preformed water assay testing and microbial streak plate testing.

Awesome group of co workers!

Coordination and time sensitive media and timed outlined validation studies.

All of it ! – less
Worked for ATR on an Applied Materials assignments.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Mountain View, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: santa clara location was nice.
Worked in the warehouse using equipment to move and inventory the stock at the warehouse. Was also able to perform Material Handling tasks for my daily job. Was a small 2-3 person warehouse, but was steady work, and enjoyed working in this capacity. Trying to find enough space to house the equipment that we handled at Applied Materials.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Harahan, LAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: hour lunch, early times, weekends off, pay, environment, learning experience, customers.
Cons: no benefits, company advancement, opportunity for higher pay, no vacation, no sick days, part time.
As an Administrative Assistant at ATR, LLC, I greeted and assisted everyone. I completed numerous office tasks including answering phones, Microsoft Suite and other computer works, sales, handling money, faxing, scanning, copying, printing, emailing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, cleaning, organizing, and so on.
Very pleasant co-works and managers
Thermo Fisher Scientific Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNMay 23, 2014
Pros: laid back atmospher
ATR helped me get my job quick and easy. Once placed, the job I had was fantastic and fun. I loved going to work every day.
I enjoy the work, being involve, hands on type.
Supervisor (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILNovember 4, 2013
I load the teardown lines and direct my team of twenty during the course of the day. It can be hectic, but I enjoy the challenge of meeting the company needs. Management is great as they allow me to run – more... my departments and coordinate with the other supervisors as to what their needs are. My co-workers are terrific. Great to work with and my team is great as well. The hardest part of the job may be multi-tasking, but that is what paper and pencil are for. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing the multi-tasks. I enjoy the getting a job done to what is expected and exceeding it. – less
telemarketing
Customer Services Rep (Former Employee), Fort Worth TxSeptember 16, 2013
customer services rep sold time share and also did inbound calls as well as outbound calls
A good resource
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 13, 2013
This is a temp agency.
They are fast at locating a position.
Staff was very helpful.
Flexible with work hours.
Adminerstrative Data Entry Clerk
Executive Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Mundelein, ILNovember 5, 2012
Pros: location of the company and hours
Cons: sometimes no breaks small group so can't take lunches with co workers, pay, no benefits
I learned alot of shipping and recieving skills that I didn't know prior.
the hardest part of the job was the environment with consist finger pointing for the blame and mistakes.
An exciting management opportunity I experienced.
Airline Tech Reps (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2012
Pros: i was the manager, excellent experience.
Cons: on call 24/7
I was the top manager of an aircraft maintenance company here in Philadelphia. I was responsible for everything including scheduling, airline billing, training, tooling and FAA and airline audits. I met regularly with airline management to ensure satisfaction.
Great Temporary Employment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 25, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: short breaks/ pay
From my employement with ATR, I learned the value of patience, issue resolution, and accuracy. the work was endless an routine, but at the end of the day it was a steady job with great people from all walks of life
very productive temp company
Service Representative (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 30, 2012
Pros: great contact
Cons: dental care
very professional AND HELPFUL! ITS A GREAT HELP TO STARTING A NEW CAREER