ATR Employee Reviews in United States

Rewarding Job
Special Education Teacher, Grades 1- 6 (Current Employee) –  New York City, NYMarch 5, 2016
It is a very rewarding job. Especially, when to get to see all the growth that the students make in one year. There are wonder benefits to the job between vacation time and health insurance.
ATR is a temporary/contract placement agency and their clients are professional and offer competitive pay.
Document Control Specialist, Admin. Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 11, 2016
I have enjoyed working with the clients I have worked for through ATR. The best part is that they are professional and offer competitive pay rates.
Productive and fun place to work.
Stockroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  SUNNYVALE, CALIFORNIAOctober 24, 2015
I enjoy coming to work everyday and so far I have nothing negative or bad to say about the company. Very nice recruiters too.
Pros
GOOD PEOPLE
Cons
NOTHING COME TO MIND
Good pay range
Local Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Berkley, MIJuly 11, 2015
Could have been a great place to work but company had outdated and poor equipment. Spent most of my time broke down and out of service.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor equipment
Enjoyed the Scientific Field
QC Inspector/Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Ordering and stocking Laboratory supplies for Microbiology lab (for aprox. 15 people) and other specialty assay. Shipping unknown organisms for identification.

Assay sensitive reagents , costing make sure correct to Merek , standards and USP, Research and development / validation studies.

Preformed water assay testing and microbial streak plate testing.

Awesome group of co workers!

Coordination and time sensitive media and timed outlined validation studies.

All of it !
Pros
learning everything and coordianting
Cons
coming close to dealines
Worked for ATR on an Applied Materials assignments.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 16, 2014
Worked in the warehouse using equipment to move and inventory the stock at the warehouse. Was also able to perform Material Handling tasks for my daily job. Was a small 2-3 person warehouse, but was steady work, and enjoyed working in this capacity. Trying to find enough space to house the equipment that we handled at Applied Materials.
Pros
santa clara location was nice.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LAJuly 15, 2014
As an Administrative Assistant at ATR, LLC, I greeted and assisted everyone. I completed numerous office tasks including answering phones, Microsoft Suite and other computer works, sales, handling money, faxing, scanning, copying, printing, emailing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, cleaning, organizing, and so on.
Pros
hour lunch, early times, weekends off, pay, environment, learning experience, customers.
Cons
no benefits, company advancement, opportunity for higher pay, no vacation, no sick days, part time.
Very pleasant co-works and managers
Thermo Fisher Scientific Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNMay 23, 2014
ATR helped me get my job quick and easy. Once placed, the job I had was fantastic and fun. I loved going to work every day.
Pros
laid back atmospher
I enjoy the work, being involve, hands on type.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILNovember 4, 2013
I load the teardown lines and direct my team of twenty during the course of the day. It can be hectic, but I enjoy the challenge of meeting the company needs. Management is great as they allow me to run my departments and coordinate with the other supervisors as to what their needs are. My co-workers are terrific. Great to work with and my team is great as well. The hardest part of the job may be multi-tasking, but that is what paper and pencil are for. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing the multi-tasks. I enjoy the getting a job done to what is expected and exceeding it.
telemarketing
Customer Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth TxSeptember 16, 2013
customer services rep sold time share and also did inbound calls as well as outbound calls
A good resource
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 13, 2013
This is a temp agency.
They are fast at locating a position.
Staff was very helpful.
Flexible with work hours.
Adminerstrative Data Entry Clerk
Executive Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mundelein, ILNovember 5, 2012
I learned alot of shipping and recieving skills that I didn't know prior.
the hardest part of the job was the environment with consist finger pointing for the blame and mistakes.
Pros
location of the company and hours
Cons
sometimes no breaks small group so can't take lunches with co workers, pay, no benefits
An exciting management opportunity I experienced.
Airline Tech Reps (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2012
I was the top manager of an aircraft maintenance company here in Philadelphia. I was responsible for everything including scheduling, airline billing, training, tooling and FAA and airline audits. I met regularly with airline management to ensure satisfaction.
Pros
i was the manager, excellent experience.
Cons
on call 24/7
Great Temporary Employment
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 25, 2012
From my employement with ATR, I learned the value of patience, issue resolution, and accuracy. the work was endless an routine, but at the end of the day it was a steady job with great people from all walks of life
Pros
co-workers
Cons
short breaks/ pay
very productive temp company
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 30, 2012
very professional AND HELPFUL! ITS A GREAT HELP TO STARTING A NEW CAREER
Pros
great contact
Cons
dental care