Please follow application instructions found at end of posting.
We are seeking a Clinical Administrator. The successful candidate will possess the following skills: expert in Excel; attention to detail, ability to multi-task, experience in document management, and excellent interpersonal communication. Must be eligible to work in the US without company sponsorship.
The Clinical Administrator will provide clinical administrative support and represent the company as the primary contact on all studies (sponsor- and Investigator-Initiated) regarding Clinical Trial Materials (CTM) and Central Files. The Clinical Coordinator will assist with preparing, editing, tracking and distributing clinical operations documents as needed. This position provides support to clinical study teams by reviewing clinical study site and vendor invoices for accuracy against budget, tracking vendor payments and taking meeting minutes during study team meetings. This position will be responsible for handling clinical trial materials shipping and materials reconciliation documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assists Clinical Operations department with implementation of clinical operations policies, programs and procedures.
- Provides project support for all clinical study projects.
- Prepares study materials and essential documents for study conduct, including study forms, logs and template development and preparation of study binders.
- Assist in preparing and editing, tracking and routing clinical operations documents as requested, for example, clinical protocols, informed consents. Assist with preparing and editing regulatory submissions.
- Uses databases to track and maintain site information, device inventory, patient enrollment, study payments and other information as required.
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy against study database and contract. Liaise with finance to ensure payments are made and tracked.
- Coordinates and participates in study team conference calls and meetings and creates and distributes study team meeting minutes.
- Maintains systems needed to support study records/documentation maintenance within Clinical Operations.
- Coordinate activities associated with the transfer, cataloging, filing, maintenance, archiving and destruction of records as well as access to the records.
- Serve as CTM and Central Files subject matter expert for regulatory inspections with support from Clinical Project Manager.
- Prepare and track courier packages.
- Other administrative support as required.
- High school degree or equivalent; undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Very highly-skilled in Excel. This is required for the role.
- Strong understanding of the administrative aspects of document management.
- Team oriented and able to effectively manage & prioritize multiple projects.
- Expert in Microsoft Word and Power Point, and other Microsoft Office products.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, written and verbal, including appropriate use of medical/scientific terminology.
- Work proactively and effectively under minimal supervision.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package to full-time hires. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes medical insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, dental and vision insurance, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts, 401k, paid holidays and paid vacation, casual dress, creative workplace. Drug screen and background check required.
Must be eligible to work in the US without company sponsorship.
Preferred: go to www.atricure.com/Join_the_Team/Open_Positions. Please have your resume and a cover letter available for upload as a Word document. May also fax resume and a cover letter to 513-644-4751. Must have CLIN ADMIN on the cover sheet. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.