This position requires Dynamics GP Certification; candidates without this certification will not be considered. Please apply via company website for consideration: www.atricure.com/dynamics-gp-specialist.
AtriCure, Inc. is a medical device company and a leader in developing, manufacturing and selling innovative cardiac surgical ablation systems designed to create precise lesions in cardiac tissue for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, or AF, and systems for the exclusion of the left atrial appendage. Cardiothoracic surgeons are adopting AtriCure’s ablation products for the treatment of AF during concomitant open-heart surgical procedures and sole-therapy minimally invasive procedures. AF affects more than 5.5 million people worldwide and predisposes them to a five-fold increased risk of stroke. AtriCure’s Synergy Ablation System is the first and only device approved by the FDA for the treatment of Persistent and Longstanding Persistent forms of Afib in patients undergoing certain open concomitant procedures.
This position is responsible for overall administration of enterprise applications including: SQL Servers, Client installations, business continuity planning, and relationship management with support vendors. Responsible for administration of internal intranet. When appropriate, design and write basic procedures and process documentation, scripting / programming and perform effective project management. Maintains current knowledge of software releases and determines impact on business units. Establishes, implements and maintains enterprise application policies, procedures and standards and ensures their compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, and other regulatory bodies’ compliance. Provide business unit analysis task allowing effective and efficient integration of technology allowing for effective operation of the business. Strong and effective analytical skills combined with formal project management abilities. Provide support to users within assigned business units, and assist other team members with support task, as required
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide primary technical support function for enterprise applications, including; Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Share point, Master Control, and others. Develop support strategies and procedures to accomplish stated goals and objectives for applications.
- Perform report writing task utilizing various development tools, including SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Coordinate support and/ or project functions with outside vendors for various enterprise applications.
- Maintain and provide status documentation on projects and support issues.
- Assist employees in using applications on corporate computers. Assist users in determining their needs and define specifications and make recommendations.
- Perform after hours support functions as needed to provide continued operation of systems. Be available for after hour supports when required.
- Maintain and perform required audit documentation procedures. Complete required task as required by IT Policies and Controls.
- Maintain web environment utilizing share point and other web development tools.
- Work with other IT and business personnel determining effective technology integration within each business unit.
- Provide support and training for enterprise applications as required to allow effective use of technology within business units.
- Apply system analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications, and design, develop, test and modify computer systems or programs based on user or design specifications.
- Follow required validation procedures for application changes and upgrades. Adhere to quality system standards.
- All other task assigned and required to support the business units.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AS NEEDED:
- At least 3 years of hands-on Dynamics GP experience is required.
- Experience in the manufacturing vertical is required.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) is required.
- At least 2 years experience in SQL scripting is required.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Experience with 1 or more Dynamics GP full life cycle implementation a plus.
- Experience with Master Control a plus.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Requires independent judgment with analytical skills in formulating decisions concerning different problems with different solutions.
- Must maintain knowledge of applications and technological advances with the elements that make up the application environment.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to problems 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and direct individuals and teams.
- Must be highly service oriented, tactful in approach when dealing with users and results-oriented.
- Familiar with formal project management methodology and project management tool such as Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work independently, manage priorities and multi-task.
LICENSES and CERTIFICATIONS:
- Dynamics GP Certification required
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) desired but not required
- Dynamics CRM Certification desired but not required
For immediate consideration, please apply online: http://www.atricure.com/dynamics-gp-specialist