We are seeking a Staff Accountant. The successful candidate will possess the following skills: strong technical background, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, broad understanding of financial concepts. Must be eligible to work in the US without company sponsorship. Please see summary below.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for financial planning and analysis including developing and interpreting financial concepts related to financial planning and control, developing and maintaining reports related to corporate budgets and the annual and long-term planning process and financial performance including revenue, expenses, and forecasting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting schedules
- Extensive monthly close duties and preparation of accounting entries related to royalties, rebates, cash reconciliations, other entries as necessary
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Assist in the budget & forecast process
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
- Responsible for providing support to internal and external auditors, and other parties as deemed necessary
- Assist in the design and implementation of improved procedures related to Financial Reporting
- Travel and Entertainment software system administrator
- Analyze company Travel and Entertainment Activities
- Special Projects as requested
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy in information provided in analysis
- Full understanding of any analysis being performed
- Working knowledge of FP&A process
- Broad understanding of accounting policies and procedures
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Able to problem-solve and lead cross-functional discussions for problem-solving
- Capable of independent analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Accounting/GAAP Knowledge
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Desired but not required:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package to full-time hires. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes medical insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, dental and vision insurance, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts, 401k, paid holidays and paid vacation, casual dress, creative workplace. Drug screen and background check required.
Must be eligible to work in the US without company sponsorship.