Following directions is important for this position. Please follow application instructions found at the end of the posting. Candidates who do not follow directions will not be considered.
AtriCure, Inc. is a medical device company and a leader in developing, manufacturing and selling innovative cardiac surgical ablation systems designed to create precise lesions in cardiac tissue for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, or AF, and systems for the exclusion of the left atrial appendage. Cardiothoracic surgeons are adopting AtriCure’s ablation products for the treatment of AF during concomitant open-heart surgical procedures and sole-therapy minimally invasive procedures. AF affects more than 5.5 million people worldwide and predisposes them to a five-fold increased risk of stroke. The FDA has not cleared or approved certain AtriCure products for the treatment of AF or a reduction in the risk of stroke.
We are seeking a Procurement Administrator. The successful candidate will possess the following skills: strong computer skills background, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and excellent interpersonal communication. The Procurement Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of materials procurement, under the direction of the Senior Planner. This position works within established supplier agreements and handles ongoing communication and problem resolution with suppliers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the procurement of materials, products, and services to support production activities and/or project teams.
- Administer established external supplier agreements
- Handle day-to-day communication with external suppliers
- Assist Senior Planner in Kanban activities
- Work within MRP system to ensure the accuracy of data
- Maintain records as required
- Work with development teams on transitioning projects from development to production
- Maintain metrics for function / supplier performance
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong and effective professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data analysis experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; ability to adapt quickly to change
- MRP system software experience
- Excellence in multi-tasking
Desired but not required:
- Undergraduate degree
- Past experience with vendor or collections calls
- Ability to read blueprints / drawings / technical specifications
- APICS training
- Medical device, pharmaceutical, or other regulated industry experience
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package to full-time hires. Our benefit package is comprehensive and includes medical insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, dental and vision insurance, flexible medical and childcare spending accounts, 401k, paid holidays and paid vacation, casual dress, creative workplace. Drug screen and background check required.
Go to www.atricure.com/Join_the_Team/Open_Positions. Please have your resume and a cover letter available for upload as Word documents. May also fax resume and a cover letter to 513-644-4751. Must have Proc Admin on the cover sheet. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.