Atria Senior Living Group Employee Reviews

Pleasant Workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barrington, RIJanuary 25, 2017
Working at Atria, the nursing staff assists clients with ADLs and medication management.

The facility is wonderful and the staff friendly and helpful.
Wellness office is busy on a daily basis
Resident Services Nurse (Former Employee) –  South Setauket, NYNovember 14, 2016
Nurses and staff often work short staffed. Not much room for growth. Nurses job descriptions keep growing but the lack of staff does not change. Constantly busy and working late.
Learned a lot
Community Sales Director (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 24, 2017
I learned a lot at Atria. Their sales culture and training is amazing. I got to work with great residents and family members which was the best part of my job.
Productive work and a sense of belonging environment
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 26, 2016
When I arrived at work I had to clock in and start on my before jobs. Depending on what section I was on, I would either make salads and fruit bowls, serve up dressing, cut up dessert, and fold napkins. Once residents came down for dinner, each server took drink and food orders for the tables in their section and took the order back to the kitchen. Once the order was ready for a specific resident, you took it out to their table. After a resident was finished with their main plate, they usually got dessert. Once the residents were completely finished and leaving their table, we were allowed to clear off their table and start wiping down. Once all of the residents left the dining area, we began our after jobs. These could include washing dishes, cleaning the front line, vacuuming, and setting up tables with glasses and silverware. Once that was all finished we made sure the rest of the kitchen was clean, took out the trash, and took out the linen. Before we left the building we clocked out of our shift.
Bad management
RESIDENT SERVICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 28, 2016
Great benefits, staff works as a team. Supervisor makes sure staff and patients are safe. Needs more staff. Always hiring. You must be able to lift over 100lbs.
Best company!
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 18, 2016
Amazing company. Proud to be a part of the Atria team!
Supportive management team and strong solid culture. Team passionate about what we do. Provides the best service and care in the industry.
Taking care of the elderly
Elder Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Newburyport, MAJuly 26, 2016
I was a private caregiver for an elderly woman with whom I cared for at the beginning at her home, along with her husband. Her husband had passed and she was placed in the care of Atria along with myself caring for her while she was there.
Pros
Interacting with the patients and making them laugh
Cons
there were never any cookies left when i would get there
It was a fun place to work at
RSA (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 31, 2017
It was a very fun place to work. At the only problem i had was the pay they dent pay much at in i was working overnight in the wouldn't. Pay me for that
Great
Server (Current Employee) –  Cinco Ranch, TXFebruary 6, 2017
Awesome place to get your foot stepping right . Learned a lot and grow as a community. Residents are sweet and also their families. Loved it a lot and we'll be missed
Loved working at Atria
Chef (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTMarch 21, 2017
There were many different buildings in the area and I was one of the chefs that filled in from NY to upper Ct.I would go back to them in a heart beat.
Don't let the way this place looks fool you
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJune 18, 2016
I've been at Atria for one year , at first it was great ! Until management came and went like a revolving door! Management don't care about anything but the money! Care staff are overlooked , disrespected and worked like slaves ! Too much work not enough pay ! The company sales families unrealistic expectations leaving employees looked down on and put in awkward situations. Executive directors have favorites ! Not worth you time or energy !
Pros
Set hours, beautiful place to work
Cons
Poor judgement, lack of acknowledgment, degrading
n/a
Assistant chef (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MADecember 15, 2016
it was fun place to work, all the employees were friendly with each other. base on the management they were excellent and they kept everything in order.
productive and very busy environment
Medication Aide (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 22, 2016
I learned so much about different medications, I learned how to communicate with the doctors. I love working with elderly. They make our job more fun and enjoyable. My employers are great and very knowledgeable about our work.
Love working there!
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Lantana, FLAugust 1, 2016
Very nice place,lovely people. They appreciate there staff, But could pay kitchen staff more. So far the residents are happy,because we treat them like family and they love they way we treat them. I find nothing to hard to do. It's my pleasure working for Atria meridian! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Nursing
Certified Nurse Aide / Certified Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Phoenixville, PA 19460June 21, 2016
I enjoyed most of my time at this employer. I still plan to keep myself on as a per diem employee. Unfortunately there have been several changes in recent management and there has been a total lack of accountability towards certain staff members. I have had some personal issues as a result of my departure as a full time employee.
Friendly and fun work place
Wait Staff (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYSeptember 13, 2016
I really enjoyed my time at Atria. There were a lot of relationships built between the staff and the residents. It was a beautiful warm job, made me feel like we all were one big happy family.
Best company
Resident Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJune 22, 2016
I employed with Atria in June of 2011. By far one of the best companies I worked for. I was promoted to Resident Service Coordinator ( Admissions), and worked under the director. The company does a lot for their employees. I worked in a very fast pace office and I loved it. All of the employees are very friendly, and work as a team.
atria harborhill
CMT/CNA (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIJuly 16, 2016
is not a bad work place, but they have to work more in management and coworkers. there is not respect or privacy regarding the staff nad some of the residents. if atria put an effort on hiring the right peopple and not just taking in whoever this place would be the perfect place to work.
Good Company
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 11, 2016
Enjoyed 10 years with company. Worked hard in this position and was not well compensated for the loyalty and time I committed to them. Large corporation with its challenges, but rewards.
Review
Wait Staff (Current Employee) –  Andover, MAJune 8, 2016
Over all my past jobs have been pretty easy. I learn pretty fast and I can adjust to situations quickly. I loved every single one of them and I am looking forward to expanding and applying my skills in new work areas. I am easy to get along with. I like getting along with coworkers.
Pros
free lunches have always been a pro
Cons
management at some of my jobs hasn't been as good as it should be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atria Senior Living Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9