Atria Senior Living Employee Reviews

I love this job but I feel like I need something different
Wait Staff/Server (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAOctober 16, 2017
Good place to work I enjoy it because I help the elderly people and I really enjoy the work environment and the people I work with I highly recommend this place as a job and as a place to live in for the elderly people.
poor work place
Cna - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 15, 2017
Honestly if you like reliving your high school days this is the perfect place for you. You Have clicks, rumors, jealousy, backstabbing, and above all haters that will lie to management and get you fired. Now management is not to be trusted, they will always act nice to you and tell you what you wanna hear but then come around and talk about you behind your back
Pros
free lunch
Cons
everything else
Stage
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Deer Park, ILOctober 14, 2017
Management is a joke. They lie to potential residents while selling overpriced units, then expect staff to take the heat when exposed. Robbery of the elderly!

Borderline racist,not too friendly to minority employees.
Pros
Most residents are awesome
Cons
Superficial, phony upper management. Wannabe elitists
Work was easy
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 11, 2017
I was a server for the residents at Atria Senior Living Home in Louisville Kentucky. I delivered food to the residents at their table. Very easy to learn.
Community Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 10, 2017
a typical day work is about 10 hours long, usually because management expects one person to do the work of 2 or 3 people. The residents are great and the main reason employees are willing to work so hard.
Pros
taking care of residents
where to start?
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 10, 2017
this place a joke. management on site are so into them self and only care about getting their bonuses and dont care what to do to get them. Corporate management have no clue whats going on site and make work life horrible for staff when they do decide to show up.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything else
Professional and fun
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDOctober 9, 2017
I love working with the people they help you when you need help i they greet you when first entering the lobby the administration is very helpful and nice
worst job experience in my career
Resident Services Director (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 6, 2017
This company is all about money. They lie to potential residents. They do not care about front line staff. Worst job experience in my career. They expect way to much from one person and the training is terrible.
Atria
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Crestview Hills, KY 41017October 5, 2017
The staff was childish and inconsiderate. I felt very uncomfortable working here for many different reasons and didn't feel like I received enough training or help when needed.
Good management
QMAP/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COOctober 5, 2017
The assisted living is good and the staff are very friendly and considerate. The Resident care are excellent and the activities are very creative. The resident enjoyed it.

Want to know more about Atria Senior Living?

Ask a question
Working at Atria
Dining Room Staff (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 2, 2017
Management does not listen or care for the staff. Poor communication. They only care about filling up the rooms and not about the happiness and care for the residents.
Pros
Free lunches
Nice and fun work place
Resident Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXOctober 2, 2017
This was a nice place to work at the time i was there but i do not know how it is today. It is a clean place to work at and everyone got alone. I enjoyed the time i worked there
Fun work environment productive
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CAOctober 2, 2017
Everyone works together no one is better than anyone. Communication is key there and everyone is willing to help out when needed. They appericate there employees
Pros
Amusment always have activties
Cons
Short breaks
Poor management
Rsa (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 30, 2017
No appreciation for Directors. Work them like dogs! Support lacks tremendously! and from Corporate HR, they get by with it. If you don't agree with Corporate, you are considered an outcast! Food is terrible. Care lacks! 😂😷😡
Pros
Cons
Low pay 💰 terrible benefits
Interesting job and great residents. Good pay
Resident Services Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COSeptember 28, 2017
Resident services supervisor, is an interesting job, it is a very busy job so the hours are long. I enjoy the resident at the center and most of the employees. We are always short staffed which makes getting your job difficult
Pros
Free Lunch, good pay
Cons
fast pace productive friendly environment
Wait Staff/Server (Former Employee) –  Ossining, NYSeptember 27, 2017
Vary friendly and caring staff. residents are fun outgoing and easy to talk to and work with. need to do a lot in small amount of time.outstanding management
Pros
vary friendly environment, good cooperative management
Cons
no cons that i can recall
Great place
Medication Technician (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CASeptember 25, 2017
I enjoyed my job and the staff. I had a stable schedule that never changed which allowed me to do other things in my life like go to school. It is a great place to move up and there are directors who started off as housekeepers and waiters.
Talk the talk but don't walk the walk!
Director (Current Employee) –  Springboro, OHSeptember 21, 2017
No appreciation for Directors. Work them like dogs! Support lacks tremendously! Employees treat each other with disrespect and from Corporate HR, they get by with it. If you don't agree with Corporate, you are considered an outcast! Food is terrible. Care lacks!
Pros
Cons
Support
Great people
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 19, 2017
Its a great place to work. i would recommend it to a friend or family member. The residents are the only reason i miss my job they were so thankful for the servers and they are the sweetest.
Productive and Fun Company with Great Core Values
Server (Former Employee) –  Delmar, NYSeptember 19, 2017
I loved working for Atria Senior Living and enjoyed my role as a server, along with contributing to cooking and activities. It is a great company that provides excellent care for their residents.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atria Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.