Atrion Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Temporary work
Office Manager/Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PANovember 10, 2017
This was a temporary job and my immediate supervisor was extremely hands on and protective of her work and therefore did not easily allow me to help assist with relieving some of the work load that was piling up.
Excellent culture
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIMarch 3, 2017
Atrion is a fantastic company. I was lucky enough to begin my career here and really take in the culture they have to offer. The people at Atrion is what makes it all go round. It's a company filled with amazing people.
It was a fun place to work, they feed us on holidays, had baby showers, birthday cake for everyone. Could purchase food on the job.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXDecember 4, 2012
Went to work feeling good and was able to do my job and learn to do different things. Learn how to communicate with my co-workers as the product would come down the line and working in different positions. Management was good I felt that sometime things was done unfairly but that didn't change my will to do what was ask of me. Loved my co-workers because I work with a diverse of people and got a chance to know them for who they were and not by judging them on their outward appearance.
The hardest part of the job was dilling with my manager.
The most enjoyable part was at times when I got to worked by myself. I felt like I was able to accomplish the things that they wanted me to do without someone disturbing me.
Pros
let the good out way the bad, thanksgiving and christmas was one of the best time of the year at atrion, along with some others, like birthday, and baby showers.
Cons
our 15 minute breaks was only 10 minutes, because we had to undress before we could go to break, and think 20-30 people at one time. they had a bell system like we were still in school.