Atrium Medical Corporation Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Manufacturing Associate III (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHSeptember 20, 2017
Its a good place to work, but the Management team could use some work. Its really difficult to grow in the company and be someone. If the company provided a more organized form of educating their employees, there would be better results. I know because I was there for 2 years!
Flexible place to work in.
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHSeptember 7, 2017
It's a good place. People are nice. I don't get pressure from my superiors. I just wish there was equal opportunity in my department. Our payrate Should be better for the amount of work we do.
Very high paced MedSurg floor, good support from Team Lead and Manager.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHSeptember 2, 2017
The Atrium is an awesome place to work for growth. I have worked on the Med Surg/Oncology unit for 2 years and am ready to take the knowledge that I gained during that time and pursue a more specialized practice.
A typical day on this floor is fast paced and can be stressful if not a good rapport with physicians. Fortunately, I love team work for the gain of my patients and found most all of the physicians treated the nurses with respect.
The hardest part of the job was being given the care of 6 patients when half or more of those had either: dementia, Psych disorder such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar, drug/alcohol addictions. Or a surgical patient needing pain medications to be given IVP every 2 hrs. Discharges and admits happening simultaneously. I love the fast pace but often it could be stressful.
Pros
great team work/great employees
Cons
acuity of 6 patients can be a heavy workload depending on health of patient
Very professional place
Lead unit secretary (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXAugust 21, 2017
I loved working here all the staff worked together as a family and we came together on a code blue as if it was our loved one. I actually applied here again but they didn't have any positions available.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack
Cons
you can walk around in the hospital if you get bored
That is not the atrium that I am employed with
Staff Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ohio County, INAugust 16, 2017
Wrong atrium
I have nothing to say because I know nothing about this atrium. I am just typing to reach the 150 min character content of this review. ll
Professional Atmosphere
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHAugust 16, 2017
My experience was as a student in this facility. I learned many things while on clinical rotation. Staff was friendly and supportive and willing to help me learn.
Cut throat political joke
IT Security Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHAugust 9, 2017
17 years with Atrium, previous Middletown Regional Hospital.
Once Premier bought Middletown Regional, it is more like a political game instead of good healthcare. VPs do not care about staff at all. Everything is about the upper management. Ones that know nothing about the "typical day at work". Too many chiefs and not enough indians.
Pros
good insurance
Cons
Political atmosphere instead of warm caring hospital
need better organzation and communication
Laboratory Processor (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHAugust 2, 2017
Have learned a lot over the years. Very mixed in treatment of different departments. Does'nt do a whole lot in appreciation for employees. The hardest part of the job is accountability
Pros
co workers are great
Cons
bad communication
A hospital in the middle
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJuly 28, 2017
Their location is between Dayton and Cincinnati. They struggle to keep number of patients due to the old reputations from the past and the location.
Pros
Maybe a good place for new nurses
Part of Premier Health Partners
RN, Advanced Care Unit (Neuro) (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJuly 7, 2017
Working for Atrium Medical Center was very rewarding. The hospital is part of a well-respected group. The staffing was appropriate and the resources many.
Pros
Part of well-respected group of hospitals
Cons
Smaller hospital
Very stressful
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHJuly 6, 2017
Very stressful, fast paced, too much paper work, heavy patient load, not enough nurses, not enough aids, difficult to get time for lunch, so much walking, difficult to help other nurses due to the way the hospital was laid out.
Pros
Pay was good
Cons
difficult ro give good care to patients
I been here for a little under ten years its a great place to work.. :)
Nutrition Assistant (Current Employee) –  Franklin, OHJune 24, 2017
The stuff and families are one of a kind. As long as you put the patients first above yourself you'll fit right in. I've learned so much by working here.
No longer in business
Nurse manager-Long Term Acute Care (Former Employee) –  Corinth, TX 76208June 23, 2017
Atrium Medical Center was a Long Term Acute Care Facility located between Lewisville and Denton but is no longer open. the company/Facility was purchased and closed.
great hospital
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  Franklin, OHJune 5, 2017
Great hospital. Great staff. A good place for opportunities. A great place to further your education and career. Scheduling is flexible. Hours are long.
Great environment for Medical Records experience building
HIM Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXMay 8, 2017
The HIM Analyst position is a great field within Atrium for opportunity exposure and general experience building. A typical day at the job consists of gathering data and pulling them into presentable reports for department and management meetings. Being able to collaborate and provide teamwork/face to face interaction with physicians is a big role in my job. I enjoy the people and the job security. The hardest part of the job is being able to grow and take the next level within the Medical Records career.
Pros
Job Security, Stable Schedule, Nice People
Cons
Employee Gratuity, Culture, Growth Opportunities
Decent work place, good coworkers
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHApril 24, 2017
Not a bad manufacturing company. Job was very easy to learn. Very simple tasks. Job included assembling chest drains with tiny subassembly parts. Good pay.
Smal LTAC Hospital
Director of materials management (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXApril 12, 2017
Very diverse staff. Physician owned with DNV accreditation. Atrium is a 66 bed hospital in Stafford Texas. It is a good company to wok for if you want to lean the industry then move on to better things.
Pros
Small
Cons
Small
Management is very poor
Purchasing Associate (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHApril 10, 2017
Management there is very poor. They do not care about their employees. They work you under staffed. they stretch you to the max. they expect you to do two or three people's jobs at a time
Atrium Medical
Principal Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHMarch 6, 2017
I enjoyed working at Atrium Medical and being able to observe how the inner workings of the company functioned. I would recommend this company to my friends.
the kitchen sucks to work at
Food Production Associate (Current Employee) –  middletown, ohioJanuary 31, 2017
The kitchen is being run to the ground. Management dont know how to manage. they abuse their employees. the employees are not treated with respect. their are to many cheifs and not enough indians.
Pros
descent money for cooking
Cons
everything else