Atrium Medical Corporation

Atrium Medical Corporation Employee Reviews

Clinical Experience
Clinical Experience (Former Employee), Corinth, TXMay 12, 2015
My nursing clinicals here were great. I got to see and do a lot of things. Some of the staff are willing to help and teach, and some were reluctant. Overall, it has been a positive experience.
Laid back atmosphere
Student (Former Employee), Corinth, TXApril 19, 2015
Atrium is a 60-bed acute-care facility. The patients tend to be elderly and very sick. It is slower-paced, but the patients receive excellent care from the nursing staff, physical therapy and radiology. It was a great place to start my clinical rounds. Enabling me to become very comfortable with the equipment and imaging procedures. The management is awesome. The physical therapists there have great personality and were always fun to work with. I appreciate my clinical instructor and the CT tech that worked there for making me feel welcomed and helping me in my future career as a fellow technologist.
Good Job
Campus Police Officer (Current Employee), Middletown, OHMarch 28, 2015
Various police duties throughout hospital campus; Good work environment; Enjoy helping others and keeping hospital safe
The FDA set a lot of the work environment according to regulations
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee), Hudson, NHMarch 11, 2015
Pros: over time
Cons: fda regulation
You live up to a standard set by the FDA which is no reflection of Atrium. Once your permanent there are a lot of perks. But I am seeking alternative employment because of the long wait to become permanent.
Fast paced work environment
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee), Middletown, OhioMarch 8, 2015
Pros: good experience
Cons: short staffed
Typical day at work involved, direct patient care, helping patients perform activities of daily living, and vital signs. I learned a lot about health care which encouraged me to further my education. Management had good communication skills. Co Workers worked well together as a team. Hardest part of the job would be trying to get all tasks completed on a shift while short staffed. Most enjoyable part of the job was Patient satisfaction.
Great place to work for, and great people
Manufacturing Engineer Technician (Current Employee), Hudson, NHMarch 3, 2015
Pros: always busy
Cons: healthcare
There is always work to be done, i love the growth opportunities and i am surrounded by great people. I've learned a lot about being an engineering technician from Atrium.
Procurement Specialist - Perioperative Services (Former Employee), Middletown, OHMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great insur
Cons: went though a lot of turn over for a period.
Ordering and receiving.
Putting away supplies and inventory.
I learned the ins and outs f of surgery, and building case carts. Working with vendors and billing. I worked with great management they was patient and tech me a lot. I had great co-worker we all worked great together and committed on surgery needs. I loved working in Surgery.
great work experience
Engineer Technician (Current Employee), Hudson, NHFebruary 12, 2015
Typical day consists of troubleshooting equipment, revising new/old documents, as well as finding solutions to better the product. Work also consists of assebling catheter parts in a clean room. Learning the functions of a catheter and the value of quality is key to succes within the company. Work environment was very good and made for a pleasant work area day in and day out.
Very fast-paced and high stress situations.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), Corinth, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: learning new things everyday
Cons: not having enough staff
I assisted nurses with the personal care of patients. Collected and documented patient vital signs. Assisted doctors and nurses with beside procedures. Supervised telemetry monitors in ICU and telemetry patients. Member of the CODE TEAM. Management was great and always worked with me if I needed something. Co-workers and myself always worked together as a team. The hardest part of my job was the high stress situations when dealing with a code but that's when I work the best and learned the most. The most enjoyable part was knowing I was helping someone to heal and impact their life in a positive way.
clean environment , clean healthy air , friendly co-workers
Clean room Custodian (Former Employee), Hudson , N.H.December 18, 2014
clean environment , clean healthy air , friendly co-workers . the work is a little unvaried , and the training is deferred to written instructions without much personal instruction
enjoyed working with people
cook (Former Employee), Middletown, OHDecember 8, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: short staff
i enjoyed cooking and preparing orders for patients and employees
I learned new cooking recipes while working with equipment.
i enjoyed the benefits received.
when having a full staff we had a fun day
Review
Current Employee (Current Employee), Corinth, TXDecember 5, 2014
The best part of my job is the work/life balance. My coworkers are great. There have been a lot of changes at the facility making it a better place for employees and patients as well.
No leadership
Circulator RN/Charge Nurse, Operating Room (Former Employee), Franklin, OHNovember 30, 2014
Leadership is very poor. Seems to have no direction. Leadership shows no interest in staff satisfaction
good place that works as a team
Patient Care Tech (Current Employee), Middletown, OHNovember 30, 2014
Pros: good team
Cons: micro managing managment
typically i take care of mental ill patients. I have learned to be patient with people who don't always understand. management micro manages but are friendly most the time. co- workers are great and really understand the need to work as a team.
LTAC hospital with an amazing staff.
REHAB TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), Corinth, TXNovember 24, 2014
Play a key role in the daily activities of the rehab department of a Long Term Acute Care hospital. Assisted with the rehabilitation therapies of the patient as directed by the physical therapist and physicians and in accordance of the orders. Provided patient care alongside of the therapists for the Restorative Care program that has been recently implemented in the hospital setting. As well as, provide administrative assistance in admission and discharge of the patient from the department, along with the billing of the department services.
Great job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Hudson, NHNovember 11, 2014
Atrium medical requires focus and a desire to improve. Everyday I tried to work harder and faster on the production line. Everyday I tried to learn new things. This job was hard but worth it.
Excellent education and opportunity to use my skills
Staff RN (Former Employee), Franklin, OHNovember 9, 2014
Pros: excellent insurance and benefit programs
Typical shift: patients may return from surgery, transferred from intensive care units, be a new admission or have chronic or ongoing care in respiratory or GI issues, CHF, DM or chemo treatments. My coworkers were awesome...we were always there for each other: We had many patients with complex issues and then there were those who required 1-on-1 care. This job could take very much out of me while at the same time be so fulling giving back to me more than it required from me.
Benefits/Job security
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAOctober 24, 2014
Great company, great benefits, lots of advancements. either you work in a team or individually.
Phlebotomist
Phlebotomist/Specimen Processor (Former Employee), Middletown, OHOctober 13, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: n/a
I loved the atmosphere at Atrium. The core values are key to patient satisfaction and working in a pleasant work environment.
Endovascular Staff (Current Employee), Hudson, NHOctober 8, 2014
Diverse environment. As an assemble i have many different jobs at hand. I always busy.

1 2 3 4

About Atrium Medical Corporation

Helping hospital¬†patients stay clean and comfortable, keeping infections in check, and outfitting surgical theaters are all part – Read more

Atrium Medical Corporation Salaries