Atrium Medical Corporation

Atrium Medical Corporation Employee Reviews

the kitchen sucks to work at
Food Production Associate (Current Employee) –  middletown, ohioJanuary 31, 2017
The kitchen is being run to the ground. Management dont know how to manage. they abuse their employees. the employees are not treated with respect. their are to many cheifs and not enough indians.
Pros
descent money for cooking
Cons
everything else
good work place overall
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 30, 2017
It is a positive work environment with great teamwork among employees. Management give positive feedback in regards to work.
Atrium
Medical Supply Clerk (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHDecember 22, 2016
• Maintained supply inventory; verified inventory levels by checking shelves, notified supervisor as to replacement needs or places orders as appropriate.
• Reviewed incoming order forms for proper coding, quantities requested, and authorized approvals; inspected and verified supplies received against invoice and packing slip; initiates requests for vendor corrections.
• Ensured proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promoted continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
• Located stock and delivered requested items to authorized departments.
• Performed miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Factory setting workplace
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHDecember 7, 2016
Atrium medical has provided me with extensive knowledge about the buildiing process of medical catheters. The management as well as the work day both run smoothly.
Highly energetic
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXOctober 5, 2016
Great to continue and keep up your clinical skills. This is a highly energetic and demanding environment. You have to think critically, nursing staff works well together. Management turnover is extremely high and not always visible. Cancellations are often and pay is unpredictable.
Pros
Cons
Unpredictable salary and frequent cancellations
Patient Care Assistant
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHAugust 26, 2016
I loved my job as a Patient care assistant but soon realized that I get too attached to my patients no matter how short the time is that I have with them. I realized that although I loved what I did losing patients was just too hard on me.
Very supportive Management and Physicians
CLINICAL LIAISON (Former Employee) –  Corinth, TXJuly 27, 2016
Very supportive Management and Physicians. Up to date building and equipment. Staff happy and willing to go the extra mile when needed. Lots of parking available. Easy access to 35 and close to Denton hospitals.
Closed the doors without notice to employees
Lead Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Corinth, TXJune 18, 2016
This was a company owned by Vibra Corporation. I really regret leaving my prior job for an opportunity to work for this company. There was absolutely no communication when the owner's decided to sell. This left many employee's without a job.
Pros
absolutely none
Cons
poor management and no communication
Fast paced work environment
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJune 3, 2016
Atrium was a great place for my first nursing job. It was fast paced, and had many learning opportunities-on job, and optional classes. I learned nursing 101 and time management of 5-6 patients at one time. My co-workers were always willing to help. The hardest part of my job was getting use to the pace and the care of multiple patients at one time. That helped me critical think and prioritize my day.
Cons
nurse to patient ratios
Great place to work.
Chief Clinical Officer (Current Employee) –  Corinth, TXMay 20, 2016
Mentor well for leadership responsibilities. Long term acute care facility patients stayed for long time frames. Was able to bond with patients and families. Small organization so culture was very employee friendly.
Pros
Small facility, family atmosphere
Benefits
My day at work
Medical Records Clerk/ Coder / Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Corinth, TXMay 9, 2016
A typical day at work is getting to know the staff and the Doctors. Daily job is making sure that signatures are getting signed with the date and time. My most enjoyable day is when we get ours numbers down. The hardest part is getting the doctors to sign. My coworkers are very helpful and knowledgeable . I love working at Atrium Medical Center
Pros
we do raffle tickets
Cons
breaks goes by really fast
Fun place to work, risk of getting laid off every day you walk in the door
Warehouse stager (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHApril 3, 2016
Atrium hires through a temp agency called "Operon", so they will hire you as a temporary employee, so they can let you go at any time without feeling any effect from it. The work itself and people you work around is great if you don't mind warehouse or assembly line work. If you are officially hired into Atrium the company you are set for life. However, every day you go to work it could be your last.
Pros
Paid lunch, set schedule, great work environment
Cons
Temp to start, you can be let go at any time.
Excellent estable company. great benefits. A lot of growth opportunity.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHFebruary 19, 2016
While working at Atrium/ Maquet I was able to develop many technological skills. Expanded my knowledge in lean manufacturing and to an extent in the medical and engineer field. Company offers great and affordable medical plans. Competitive 401K plan and college reimbursement tuition. Positive work atmosphere. Clean, modern and accessible large facility with outstanding accommodations. Continuous employee training. A lot of diversity. Overall, not only is/was Atrium a well establish local company but now is part of Maquet one of the biggest international medical companies worldwide which means this company can take you places with transferring if this is your goal.
Terrible place to work.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OHFebruary 4, 2016
Management is threatening and everyone is afraid of losing their jobs at all times. Management makes it known that everyone is expendable and can be replaced. Managers refuse to work the floor with their employees and are always gone or "working from home" or "in meetings" and unavailable. The work load is unfair with hard workers carrying more than their fair share, while the managers friends get away with doing very little. Turnover is very high. Very little recognition for employees.
Pros
Cons
Threatening work environment. Poor Management.
Great working enviornment
R & D Endovascular Co-op (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHFebruary 3, 2016
I learned a great amount about auditing and validations of medical devices of grafts, thoracic drains, and mesh scaffolds.
Floor Nurse (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHFebruary 1, 2016
Atrium Medical Center is a great place to work. I worked there as an LPN and as a RN. I would recommend Atrium Medical Center to anyone who is interested in the health field.
Productive work place
Strategic Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHJanuary 21, 2016
hardworking individuals and got a lot done, enjoyed my time at Atrium.
my co-workers were excellent people and hard workers.
we were under tough times but they managed to work thru it and come out on top.
Good pay and benefits
Emergency Center Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Middletown, OHDecember 20, 2015
being a supply specialist, the pay was decent and the hours were convenient for my schedule. I did have issues with supervisors and being treated like I was less than I was, but that was only due to one employee at Atrium, and as a whole everyone got along and was helpful.

Great place to start your healthcare career!
Pros
Get's your foot in the door, good pay
Cons
always open, required to work holidays
Checking Payroll of employees and entering invoices
AP/Payroll Associate (Former Employee) –  Corinth, TXSeptember 24, 2015
Pay Rate is OK, but benefits are not good. Management tends to run over employees. You never know if you will be praised or criticized for taking initiative.
Pros
Good Pay Rate
Cons
Tough Management
Fun work atmosphere
PCA (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHAugust 13, 2015
Learned patient satisfaction, and taking/ recording vitals. Coworkers were all very helpful and hard working.
Hardest part about the job was switching from working eight hour shifts to working twelve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Medical Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

64%