Atrium Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Fine
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 17, 2016
Will find you low paying jobs that do not relate to your interests. Will not find you anything that you like. Boring jobs low pay
Nice
data entry clerk and office assistant (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJanuary 12, 2016
Basic Jobs
Learn basic skills
No advancement opportunities
Job usually do not meet you career goals but will give you money as you figure it out
A great temp agency that offers temp, temp- perm and permanent placing depending on your qualifications
Sales Associate/ Inventory Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2015
This is a great agency for students back after semester looking for work and for people who cant work all the time or wish to have some flexibility in their schedules. They have relationships with all sorts of companies from corporate levels to retail and designer showrooms. The management and recruiters are super helpful and are willing to correspond with you as needed and they take great care of their associates in the event of an issue with an employer they definitely advocate for you. They also take the stress pf searching for employment off of you by calling you when they have potential assignments you'd qualify for.
Amazing place to work
BUSINESS AND TALENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 17, 2015
A typical day at Atrium is selling our staffing services and recruit quality talent. Manage accounts and candidates on a daily basis.
Great Agency
Office Support/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJJuly 23, 2015
The staff at Atrium was so knowledgeable. They are efficient, they listen and most of all proactive! They are so honest with their feedback and maintain contact throughout the whole process. I highly recommend their services to anyone with current frustrations in their rule looking to explore new opportunities.
Productive work environment; allows me to build connections with numerous companies and explore potential realms.
Temporary Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2015
Recruiters at Atrium Staffing will call me the day before, or sometimes the day of, and ask me if I am available for an assignment. If I agree, they will send me a confirmation e-mail and then I report to that specific company for the temporary role. These assignments are typically reception/front desk coverage.
Pros
Paid, lunch is often free, exposed to numerous companies
Cons
Part-time
Office Service
Facilities manager (Former Employee) –  437 Madison AveJune 2, 2015
I worked as a receptionist but mostly as a facilities assistant, doing menial work like replenishing the office pantry, restocking the printers with paper, and responding to other various office requests.
Pros
Spent a lot of time working alone
Cons
Didn't have much help at all when it was needed
Good company to get your foot in the HR door
Recruiter/ Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJApril 20, 2015
Overall great place to work. People and atmosphere are wodnerful.
Management is there - and then not
hard to get forward in the company because the gap between is large

overall - great place to work for a few years - get the HR experience and then take your experience elsewhere.
The Usual, With Attitude
Motion (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2015
All they want is to stick you in a job and forget about you. Just keep that money coming into them, cash cows and cowboys! They take a larger chunk of that than many, too. Which means YOU get the rates of 10 years ago. Benefits HA! Just like all of them, you have to be in a long term job and stay there, or you lose whatever little bit they gave you.
Pros
?
Cons
too many
I love this company but it doesn't offer enough hours per week.
Sensory Panelist (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILDecember 17, 2014
A typical day at work would be going in and either sitting at a round table discussing attributes for a food product or sitting at a partitioned booth rating products on a sliding scale to describe the product. My co-workers are from all ethnic backgrounds and age groups. We learn a lot from each other. The hardest part about the job is doing a product that you really don't like. The most enjoyable part of my job is of course the food. I also like learning new things about the science of what we do.
Pros
free samples of kraft products.
Cons
not enough hours and no insurance.
Productive fun loving staff
Clerical Office Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2014
What can I see about Atrium? They always had work for me when an assignment ended i waited 2 ot 3 weeks top and I was working. They have a long term assignment and they lowest pay is 12 an hr. Great establishment and wonderful ppl there. love it
Pros
continous workflow
Cons
some of the consultants aren't so friendly...
Solid staffing agency
Contract worker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 20, 2014
They've always been able to find me work consistently. The staff seems like they're really trying to find you work.
Great employment agency who work hard to find clients best opportunities
IT Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 15, 2014
Atrium is my go to employment agency when I am seeking employment. They are always able to place me in diverse positions and they have excellent clients. Most of the clients I've been placed with have offered me full time positions.
Typicaly Temp Company
Executive Communications Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2014
This is your typical temp agency. They work really well for actors, which I was at the time. The Money is OK but you can make your own hours.
n/a
Executive Assistant/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Working for Atrium is great. I would prefer temp to perm jobs but they don't seem to have many at the moment.
The only way to get a good job in NYC
Associate Temp to Perm after placement (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Atrium is amazing! I joined Atrium in February of this year and I am now employed FULL time permanently at a wonderful company near the Radio City Music Hall. I have benefits, I love my job and the company I work for has been around for decades (it is also a 7 billion dollar company) I remember how I walked into Atrium nervous and scared on a Thursday and they had me temp working before Monday! The staff is so professional and they really do care! They also work as a team. Ever since I graduated college in 2008 I struggled to find a decent stable job. I wish I would have went to Atrium sooner. If you are flexible, willing to work pleasant to be around and willing to do what they ask you to do you WILL land an incredible job! Also let me share what I have learned: Companies may post on Indeed and other websites but nobody ever checks that! They use Atrium to fill positions! TRUST me! Its either people are hired directly (internally) or because they are family of people already working there or they seek Atrium out. chances are HR has Atrium on speed dial Nobody views the online submissions at any of the places that have stable fair wage/ good wage jobs. Atrium is the only way to get a great job in NYC. I have so much faith in atrium that I just referred my sister who graduated from college a few months ago so that she does not have to struggle like I did.I know they will contact her and take good care of her like they did me. If you are willing to work and be open to anything, you will gain new friends, once in a life time experiences, networking skills and eventually your dream  more... job! One word of advice though: If they offer to place you at IMG models.. SAY NO. Seriously Dont work for IMG Models that is the only place i would say always turn down no matter what the offer is even if its just temping for a day. That place is a literal H E double L hole and Atrium should stop doing business with them.  less
Pros
friendly, professional, great service.
Always responsive, easy to work with
Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2014
I've had a great experience with Atrium Staffing. They respond to emails, are great at getting assignments, the online timesheets and eoffice portal are easy to use.
Horrible Agency!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2014
Word to the wise, if you need assistance with your job search, do NOT rely or look to them for help. The recruiters are dishonest and they give you the run around. They tell you one thing over the phone and if you get an interview with a client, you find out something totally different about the job description.
Pros
great actors and actresses!
Cons
need to practice honesty with their candidates
good place to work
Contract staff (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 13, 2014
very trouble free work environment staff is knowledgeable and very easy to work with. the hardest part of the job was there was no face to face interaction all communication was online or the phone
five stars
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2013
Atrium is a boutique staffing firm that has given me a different outlook of temp agencies. From the moment I walk thru those doors they keep me employ and when the assignment was over my wait time for another was no more than two weeks. I would recommend any and everyone to Atrium.

4.2