Atrium Staffing

Atrium Staffing Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
BUSINESS AND TALENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 17, 2015
A typical day at Atrium is selling our staffing services and recruit quality talent. Manage accounts and candidates on a daily basis.
Great Agency
Office Support/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Iselin, NJJuly 23, 2015
The staff at Atrium was so knowledgeable. They are efficient, they listen and most of all proactive! They are so honest with their feedback and maintain contact throughout the whole process. I highly recommend their services to anyone with current frustrations in their rule looking to explore new opportunities.
Productive work environment; allows me to build connections with numerous companies and explore potential realms.
Temporary Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Paid, lunch is often free, exposed to numerous companies
Cons: Part-time
Recruiters at Atrium Staffing will call me the day before, or sometimes the day of, and ask me if I am available for an assignment. If I agree, they will send me a confirmation e-mail and then I report to that specific company for the temporary role. These assignments are typically reception/front desk coverage.
Office Service
Facilities manager (Former Employee), 437 Madison AveJune 2, 2015
Pros: Spent a lot of time working alone
Cons: Didn't have much help at all when it was needed
I worked as a receptionist but mostly as a facilities assistant, doing menial work like replenishing the office pantry, restocking the printers with paper, and responding to other various office requests.
Good company to get your foot in the HR door
Recruiter/ Account Manager (Current Employee), Little Falls, NJApril 20, 2015
Overall great place to work. People and atmosphere are wodnerful.
Management is there - and then not
hard to get forward in the company because the gap between is large

overall - great place to work for a few years - get the HR experience and then take your experience elsewhere.
The Usual, With Attitude
Motion (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: ?
Cons: too many
All they want is to stick you in a job and forget about you. Just keep that money coming into them, cash cows and cowboys! They take a larger chunk of that than many, too. Which means YOU get the rates of 10 years ago. Benefits HA! Just like all of them, you have to be in a long term job and stay there, or you lose whatever little bit they gave you.
I love this company but it doesn't offer enough hours per week.
Sensory Panelist (Current Employee), Glenview, ILDecember 17, 2014
Pros: free samples of kraft products.
Cons: not enough hours and no insurance.
A typical day at work would be going in and either sitting at a round table discussing attributes for a food product or sitting at a partitioned booth rating products on a sliding scale to describe the product. My co-workers are from all ethnic backgrounds and age groups. We learn a lot from each other. The hardest part about the job is doing a product that you really don't like. The most enjoyable part of my job is of course the food. I also like learning new things about the science of what we do.
Productive fun loving staff
Clerical Office Support (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 7, 2014
Pros: continous workflow
Cons: some of the consultants aren't so friendly...
What can I see about Atrium? They always had work for me when an assignment ended i waited 2 ot 3 weeks top and I was working. They have a long term assignment and they lowest pay is 12 an hr. Great establishment and wonderful ppl there. love it
Solid staffing agency
Contract worker (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 20, 2014
They've always been able to find me work consistently. The staff seems like they're really trying to find you work.
Great employment agency who work hard to find clients best opportunities
IT Coordinator (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 15, 2014
Atrium is my go to employment agency when I am seeking employment. They are always able to place me in diverse positions and they have excellent clients. Most of the clients I've been placed with have offered me full time positions.
Typicaly Temp Company
Executive Communications Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 26, 2014
This is your typical temp agency. They work really well for actors, which I was at the time. The Money is OK but you can make your own hours.
n/a
Executive Assistant/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 4, 2014
Working for Atrium is great. I would prefer temp to perm jobs but they don't seem to have many at the moment.
The only way to get a good job in NYC
Associate Temp to Perm after placement (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: friendly, professional, great service.
Atrium is amazing! I joined Atrium in February of this year and I am now employed FULL time permanently at a wonderful company near the Radio City Music Hall. I have benefits, I love my job and the company I work for has been around for decades (it is also a 7 billion dollar company) I remember how I walked into Atrium nervous and scared on a Thursday and they had me temp working before Monday! The – more... staff is so professional and they really do care! They also work as a team. Ever since I graduated college in 2008 I struggled to find a decent stable job. I wish I would have went to Atrium sooner. If you are flexible, willing to work pleasant to be around and willing to do what they ask you to do you WILL land an incredible job! Also let me share what I have learned: Companies may post on Indeed and other websites but nobody ever checks that! They use Atrium to fill positions! TRUST me! Its either people are hired directly (internally) or because they are family of people already working there or they seek Atrium out. chances are HR has Atrium on speed dial Nobody views the online submissions at any of the places that have stable fair wage/ good wage jobs. Atrium is the only way to get a great job in NYC. I have so much faith in atrium that I just referred my sister who graduated from college a few months ago so that she does not have to struggle like I did.I know they will contact her and take good care of her like they did me. If you are willing to work and be open to anything, you will gain new friends, once in a life time experiences, networking skills and eventually your dream job! One word of advice though: If they offer to place you at IMG models.. SAY NO. Seriously Dont work for IMG Models that is the only place i would say always turn down no matter what the offer is even if its just temping for a day. That place is a literal H E double L hole and Atrium should stop doing business with them. – less
Always responsive, easy to work with
Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 3, 2014
I've had a great experience with Atrium Staffing. They respond to emails, are great at getting assignments, the online timesheets and eoffice portal are easy to use.
Horrible Agency!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: great actors and actresses!
Cons: need to practice honesty with their candidates
Word to the wise, if you need assistance with your job search, do NOT rely or look to them for help. The recruiters are dishonest and they give you the run around. They tell you one thing over the phone and if you get an interview with a client, you find out something totally different about the job description.
good place to work
Contract staff (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 13, 2014
very trouble free work environment staff is knowledgeable and very easy to work with. the hardest part of the job was there was no face to face interaction all communication was online or the phone
five stars
Office Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2013
Atrium is a boutique staffing firm that has given me a different outlook of temp agencies. From the moment I walk thru those doors they keep me employ and when the assignment was over my wait time for another was no more than two weeks. I would recommend any and everyone to Atrium.
Productive working enviornment
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), New YorkAugust 7, 2013
Pros: paycheck
Cons: contract, no vacation time, small pay
I learned to utilize the skill set I already had and became more organized assuming the role of a Data Integrity Clerk.
temp job that caters now to "hipsters"
Office Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2013
used to be a good company. now it only caters to "artists" and model wannabes. the younger you are the better
An organization that prides themselves in matching you with the best work and career opportunities possible
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2013
Pros: gift cards to starbucks, pay increases, they show great appreciation for their employees
Cons: sometimes there were communication issues in regards to the duration of the job.
They acted as a liaison between myself and prospective employers. I was able to work for some of the top companies in their fields such as Pfizer and Victoria Secret. The managers at Atrium are very professional and easy to reach in times of need, which is important to me. They realize that their contract employees work hard to represent them in the most professional way possible, so in return they pay generously.
Headquarters