Atrium Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Have gone to dozens of temp agencies, Atrium put me to work right away
Temp (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 20, 2016
It's a boutique agency with small staff, they're all super nice and they gave me an opportunity right away. Unfortunately it was short term and only lasted 3 months. Still better than the other agencies who would call me about my resume, interview me and then forget abut me.
A great temp agency that offers temp, temp- perm and permanent placing depending on your qualifications
Sales Associate/ Inventory Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2015
This is a great agency for students back after semester looking for work and for people who cant work all the time or wish to have some flexibility in their schedules. They have relationships with all sorts of companies from corporate levels to retail and designer showrooms. The management and recruiters are super helpful and are willing to correspond with you as needed and they take great care of their associates in the event of an issue with an employer they definitely advocate for you. They also take the stress pf searching for employment off of you by calling you when they have potential assignments you'd qualify for.
Fine
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 17, 2016
Will find you low paying jobs that do not relate to your interests. Will not find you anything that you like. Boring jobs low pay
Nice
data entry clerk and office assistant (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJanuary 12, 2016
Basic Jobs
Learn basic skills
No advancement opportunities
Job usually do not meet you career goals but will give you money as you figure it out
Productive work environment; allows me to build connections with numerous companies and explore potential realms.
Temporary Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2015
Recruiters at Atrium Staffing will call me the day before, or sometimes the day of, and ask me if I am available for an assignment. If I agree, they will send me a confirmation e-mail and then I report to that specific company for the temporary role. These assignments are typically reception/front desk coverage.
Pros
Paid, lunch is often free, exposed to numerous companies
Cons
Part-time
Great Agency
Office Support/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJJuly 23, 2015
The staff at Atrium was so knowledgeable. They are efficient, they listen and most of all proactive! They are so honest with their feedback and maintain contact throughout the whole process. I highly recommend their services to anyone with current frustrations in their rule looking to explore new opportunities.
Office Service
Facilities manager (Former Employee) –  437 Madison AveJune 2, 2015
I worked as a receptionist but mostly as a facilities assistant, doing menial work like replenishing the office pantry, restocking the printers with paper, and responding to other various office requests.
Pros
Spent a lot of time working alone
Cons
Didn't have much help at all when it was needed
Amazing place to work
BUSINESS AND TALENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 17, 2015
A typical day at Atrium is selling our staffing services and recruit quality talent. Manage accounts and candidates on a daily basis.
Good company to get your foot in the HR door
Recruiter/ Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJApril 20, 2015
Overall great place to work. People and atmosphere are wodnerful.
Management is there - and then not
hard to get forward in the company because the gap between is large

overall - great place to work for a few years - get the HR experience and then take your experience elsewhere.
I love this company but it doesn't offer enough hours per week.
Sensory Panelist (Current Employee) –  Glenview, ILDecember 17, 2014
A typical day at work would be going in and either sitting at a round table discussing attributes for a food product or sitting at a partitioned booth rating products on a sliding scale to describe the product. My co-workers are from all ethnic backgrounds and age groups. We learn a lot from each other. The hardest part about the job is doing a product that you really don't like. The most enjoyable part of my job is of course the food. I also like learning new things about the science of what we do.
Pros
free samples of kraft products.
Cons
not enough hours and no insurance.
The Usual, With Attitude
Motion (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2015
All they want is to stick you in a job and forget about you. Just keep that money coming into them, cash cows and cowboys! They take a larger chunk of that than many, too. Which means YOU get the rates of 10 years ago. Benefits HA! Just like all of them, you have to be in a long term job and stay there, or you lose whatever little bit they gave you.
Pros
?
Cons
too many
Productive fun loving staff
Clerical Office Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2014
What can I see about Atrium? They always had work for me when an assignment ended i waited 2 ot 3 weeks top and I was working. They have a long term assignment and they lowest pay is 12 an hr. Great establishment and wonderful ppl there. love it
Pros
continous workflow
Cons
some of the consultants aren't so friendly...
An organization that prides themselves in matching you with the best work and career opportunities possible
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 5, 2013
They acted as a liaison between myself and prospective employers. I was able to work for some of the top companies in their fields such as Pfizer and Victoria Secret. The managers at Atrium are very professional and easy to reach in times of need, which is important to me. They realize that their contract employees work hard to represent them in the most professional way possible, so in return they pay generously.
Pros
gift cards to starbucks, pay increases, they show great appreciation for their employees
Cons
sometimes there were communication issues in regards to the duration of the job.
Awesome Company with Supportive Staff
Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2013
When I first interviewed for Atrium, the counselor I met with told me that she loved Atrium because her coworkers felt like a family. I can honestly say with confidence that she was absolutely right. Atrium management is constantly looking for ways to best work with their employees to keep us happy and motivated based on our unique work styles. I think this individualized approach and true care for their employees is the same element that keeps applicants happy at Atrium, as well!
Pros
bagels on friday, attentive management, open layout
I look forward to going to work
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 29, 2013
I think the true test of whether or not you work for a great company is whether you enjoy going to the office on a day-to-day basis. Now don't get me wrong, everyone has their days, but the people and culture of Atrium make it an enviable workplace. From day 1, I've had an opportunity to make a difference in a company with locations across the country and lots of tenured staff members. I've also made some lifelong friends at Atrium for which I will always be thankful. Great place to work and grow!
Pros
great coworkers, dog-friendly, flexible schedules, stocked kitchen
Cons
sales-environment is not for everyone
you get what you put in here!
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 29, 2013
I personally love working at Atrium, but I thrive on working in an environment where I can affect change. There are some people who want to be told what to do and have well defined expectations laid out for them, and that's not really Atrium. You will have expectations, yes, but as a more "boutique" agency, you also have the opportunity to do things your own way and propose new ideas. But the most successful people at Atrium are those who want to work hard. The best part of Atrium: the culture. Young and very social.
Pros
young culture; monetary incentives
Cons
management
Flexible staffing agency
Temporary Administrative Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 23, 2013
the work varied from long term and short term assignments. I worked on a 9 month archiving assignment which entailed scanning and organizing legal documents, short term visual merchandising assignments for major fashion companies, and worked 3 months in admissions at a top art school in NYC.
I had a positive experience with my Atrium coworkers.
I positive and negative aspect of the job is you never knew what you were going to do next.
I had an overall positive experience with Atrium and received an employee of the month award.
Pros
i learned a lot skills in a relatively short amount of time
Cons
you weren't guarenteed work
Great Work Environment!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 29, 2013
Atrium's work environment is unlike any Staffing Agency I've ever been to. The employees are all friendly and accomodating, and have a genuine passion for success of their candidates. This is a staffing agency that is run the right way- and the only agency I've heard of that gives their Temporary Associates benefits and paid time off! I highly recommend reaching out to Atrium if you are in need of employees or in need of a job :)
benefits
Horrible Agency!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2014
Word to the wise, if you need assistance with your job search, do NOT rely or look to them for help. The recruiters are dishonest and they give you the run around. They tell you one thing over the phone and if you get an interview with a client, you find out something totally different about the job description.
Pros
great actors and actresses!
Cons
need to practice honesty with their candidates
Great employment agency who work hard to find clients best opportunities
IT Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJOctober 15, 2014
Atrium is my go to employment agency when I am seeking employment. They are always able to place me in diverse positions and they have excellent clients. Most of the clients I've been placed with have offered me full time positions.

4.2