Atrium Staffing Employee Reviews

Great staffing company, very organized
Tenant Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 6, 2017
Opens doors, Great staff, very organized, honest, keep you in the loop, descent pay, easy location to get to, balanced work load, excellent connections to great companies.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Too many short assignments
Temp-Perm
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2017
I was placed with a client of Atrium's to be temp-perm. I was never converted after 8 months (a 3 month guarantee) and then we were all let go. Granted, they gave us a notice and gave us time to help find a new job. But a guarantee to be permanent but never be converted is not a good business practice for an agency. All the while I (and others) would ask Atrium when we would be converted, etc. and always received a roundabout response and never the truth. We kept being told it's "business as usual" and then all got let go one day.
General Review
Information Technologies (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 29, 2017
Work day is dependent on your position and your drive. There is no support for company paid training to help keep your skills current. Insurance and benefits are OK. Enjoyed working with my coworkers.
Excellent product
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2017
Excellent place to work, great benefits and a great management team. The product is excellent however expensive and the product is sold mostly out of the country. Sometime its take a while to get your money for the product which may cause layoffs because of the cash flow. Would work for this company again if a position became available.
Pros
Profit Sharing
Cons
slow pay for products shipped out of the country, causes cash flow
ok
Atrium Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHJanuary 19, 2017
Was sent to many different factories to work. But personally I do not think I am cut out for warehouse work anymore.
I have about five yrs knowledge of different factories such as thk universal vaneer atrium in johnstown
Great agencies
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2016
Very Reliable
Always able to get in contact
pays on time
They are very friendly and understandable
they worked hard with finding new positions and making sure that your comfortable
Pros
Great people
Make your own schedule
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  MichiganDecember 15, 2016
Very good company to work for hours are very flexible. management
treat you like family and understands when it comes to single parenting I like that about this company.
Fantastic company to work for!
Managing Partner (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2016
Atrium is a woman-owned innovative organization filled with employees who are smart, driven, and easy to be with. We help organizations find exceptional talent and candidates find opportunities that are an ideal fit.
Productive and positive work atmosphere.
Temporary data entry employee (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJNovember 27, 2016
Excellent employer with positive work environment provided and engaging work relations with employees and management procured in a friendly and professional atmosphere.
Pros
Positive work atmosphere and employee relations.
Cons
Job site relocation.
Great way to get a job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 26, 2016
Atrium Staffing has been great to me. The day after my interview they called me with a job. They work with you to find employment that you will enjoy. The only downside is not knowing when your next assignment will come.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Uncertain Hours

Want to know more about Atrium Staffing?

Ask a question
Have gone to dozens of temp agencies, Atrium put me to work right away
Temp (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 20, 2016
It's a boutique agency with small staff, they're all super nice and they gave me an opportunity right away. Unfortunately it was short term and only lasted 3 months. Still better than the other agencies who would call me about my resume, interview me and then forget abut me.
Fine
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJFebruary 17, 2016
Will find you low paying jobs that do not relate to your interests. Will not find you anything that you like. Boring jobs low pay
Nice
data entry clerk and office assistant (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJJanuary 12, 2016
Basic Jobs
Learn basic skills
No advancement opportunities
Job usually do not meet you career goals but will give you money as you figure it out
A great temp agency that offers temp, temp- perm and permanent placing depending on your qualifications
Sales Associate/ Inventory Management (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2015
This is a great agency for students back after semester looking for work and for people who cant work all the time or wish to have some flexibility in their schedules. They have relationships with all sorts of companies from corporate levels to retail and designer showrooms. The management and recruiters are super helpful and are willing to correspond with you as needed and they take great care of their associates in the event of an issue with an employer they definitely advocate for you. They also take the stress pf searching for employment off of you by calling you when they have potential assignments you'd qualify for.
Amazing place to work
BUSINESS AND TALENT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 17, 2015
A typical day at Atrium is selling our staffing services and recruit quality talent. Manage accounts and candidates on a daily basis.
Great Agency
Office Support/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJJuly 23, 2015
The staff at Atrium was so knowledgeable. They are efficient, they listen and most of all proactive! They are so honest with their feedback and maintain contact throughout the whole process. I highly recommend their services to anyone with current frustrations in their rule looking to explore new opportunities.
Productive work environment; allows me to build connections with numerous companies and explore potential realms.
Temporary Receptionist/Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 23, 2015
Recruiters at Atrium Staffing will call me the day before, or sometimes the day of, and ask me if I am available for an assignment. If I agree, they will send me a confirmation e-mail and then I report to that specific company for the temporary role. These assignments are typically reception/front desk coverage.
Pros
Paid, lunch is often free, exposed to numerous companies
Cons
Part-time
Office Service
Facilities manager (Former Employee) –  437 Madison AveJune 2, 2015
I worked as a receptionist but mostly as a facilities assistant, doing menial work like replenishing the office pantry, restocking the printers with paper, and responding to other various office requests.
Pros
Spent a lot of time working alone
Cons
Didn't have much help at all when it was needed
Good company to get your foot in the HR door
Recruiter/ Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Falls, NJApril 20, 2015
Overall great place to work. People and atmosphere are wodnerful.
Management is there - and then not
hard to get forward in the company because the gap between is large

overall - great place to work for a few years - get the HR experience and then take your experience elsewhere.
The Usual, With Attitude
Motion (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2015
All they want is to stick you in a job and forget about you. Just keep that money coming into them, cash cows and cowboys! They take a larger chunk of that than many, too. Which means YOU get the rates of 10 years ago. Benefits HA! Just like all of them, you have to be in a long term job and stay there, or you lose whatever little bit they gave you.
Pros
?
Cons
Too many

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.