Atrium Employee Reviews in United States

Atrium
Forklift Operator/Material Handler/lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 17, 2016
Atrium was a ok company too work for.I work my way too the top pulling in long hour.I learn how too lead the hardest part of the job was the overtime but its was always sometime to do and that made the time go by fast
This is a place of employement that is based off of an equility of needs between employer and employee.
FACTORY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHApril 8, 2016
At any given point you can decline or accept an assignment so for the everyday average single parent this company provides flexibility and I am grateful to have gained employment through them.
Pros
flexible work schedules
expect a lot with little pay
director (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 9, 2016
lack of support
very high turnover
expectations very high, support low
Coworkers are great, good people working there
Enjoy the residents and families.
Pros
generous vacation
Cons
high turnover
Beautiful Facility
Server (Current Employee) –  Agawam, MAFebruary 26, 2016
Enjoying the residents is the best part of the job. The food is well made, served properly based on nutritional needs, and strives on customer satisfaction.
Pros
Free Lunch
Great environment
I assist Residents (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 11, 2016
Overall I enjoyed coming to work and working with great patients. I learned that excellence is what I give. Everyone has a smile throughout the whole day.
Pros
employees
Cons
n/a
good fast paced
CNC Machinist Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 6, 2016
fast and steady work day. work would move by fast with constant work and always something new to learn and develop. The company could benefit from organizing direction and having organized leadership to direct clear obtainable goals to reach.
Pros
challenging work
Cons
unorganized direction and leadership
Productive place to work
Retail store manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 31, 2015
Atrium is a Great company to work for and gain experience, also great co workers who became family. There are always opportunities for growth within this company
Pros
The diversity of the company and the products they sell
Cons
work and life balance
coworkers are friendly and nice to work with
LPN/staff/medication nurse (Current Employee) –  Salem, KYDecember 11, 2015
very calm atmosphere, and a very clean facility, every window at the facility has a good outside view. you work 12 hour shift 7a-7p or 7p-7a hard to find replacement of staff when you need to take a day off and the schedule is already out, you will work alot of overtime, every week. much quitier if you work weekends.
Pros
if you like making alot of money, youll have the ability to make alot of overtime.
Cons
not alot of local place to eat lunch, very small town, and as an employee you, may have to drive far to the location, and will work long hours.
Great environment to work.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2015
It's a Great environment to work. People are awesome and enjoy making money. Everyone seems to be having a lot of fun. If you are looking for an opportunity to sell great products, and make good money then I would recommend Atrium.
Pros
Great and a very casual atmosphere
Cons
Work/Life Balance is a bit off, but only due to volume of work not to any pressure applied by management
What it was like to work there
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHNovember 19, 2015
Working at atrium was a great experience. I learned many things from work ethics to life lessons. My shift leader had a huge impact on how my outlook on work in a company or nay job really. I Loved my co-workers there
Great Place to work.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 3, 2015
I picked up screens from personnel and readied them for packaging in sequence order. Supervisors were great to work with. Company had good benefits, and shifts that could accommodate a good number of employees.
Loved the work
Maintenance Helper (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHOctober 22, 2015
Good people to work for, just hard to get full time and no benefits. will work with you if you work hard. Just do your job and keep your mouth shut!
Unstable and Threating
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, Fl.October 5, 2015
The day would start with the prep of the menu that the chef besides for the day. I would follow the menu allocated and prepare it in a timely manner so to meet the 1130 lunch schedule. The environment was fine but with six different managers micromanaging the company it became hostile and nerve racking to work their. Often times the managers would contradict one another leaving us cooks to figure out what to do so we wouldn't get written up needlessly.
n/a
CNA Nusrse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlSeptember 13, 2015
Monitored, recorded and reported symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
Recorded patients' medical information and vital signs.
Prepared patients for, and assisted with, examinations and treatments.
Assessed the needs of individuals, families and communities, including assessment of individuals' home and work environments to identify potential health and safety problems.
Directed and supervised less skilled nursing/health care personnel, and supervised a particular unit on one shift.
Monitored all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
stessful
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  salem ohioJuly 21, 2015
stressful and unorganized was always something wrong with whatever you did. tony was never happy but would not help. coworkers was great I loved them like family. I loved my residents
Pros
vacation
Cons
work tons of hours for no reward
Good Hours
Executive/Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wautoma, WIJune 16, 2015
Good Hours, flexible, good coworkers, enjoy customer service, good distance from home. Typical day include phone calls and interacting with production staff.
ok job good benefits thats all really I wanna say just wanna do app this is boring
window glazer (Former Employee) –  Welcome, NCApril 29, 2015
its ok how are you I am fine its a job it beats prostitution its nice people fast paced work its ok it pays bills its a job it was ok had a goodtime there thats all for now bye
Alright
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Haven, MIMarch 11, 2015
I love my residents but the facility doesnt care about its employees. The pay is good but your trated poorly. The hardest part is that we are short staffed.
Pros
pay
Cons
short staff
Producti ve and fun workplace
Banquet Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LANovember 6, 2014
a dtypical day would be setting up and breaking down rooms. I learned how to keep the customers happy and take their idea and run with it and have their rooms up to their liking. My management team was also awesome and he worked along right with us. My co-workers were also awesome and we act as though we were a family. There wasn't anything to hard. The most enjoyable part was getting the reviews from the customers saying how proud they were of us
Good work place, only it wasn't a secure job
Saw operator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCOctober 16, 2014
A typical day was working alone making production, operating two saws. Stopping to check measurements and to stock up material.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium. Our community is ready to answer.