Atrium Employee Reviews

stessful
Environmental Services (Former Employee), salem ohioJuly 21, 2015
Pros: vacation
Cons: work tons of hours for no reward
stressful and unorganized was always something wrong with whatever you did. tony was never happy but would not help. coworkers was great I loved them like family. I loved my residents
Good Hours
Executive/Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Wautoma, WIJune 16, 2015
Good Hours, flexible, good coworkers, enjoy customer service, good distance from home. Typical day include phone calls and interacting with production staff.
ok job good benefits thats all really I wanna say just wanna do app this is boring
window glazer (Former Employee), Welcome, NCApril 29, 2015
its ok how are you I am fine its a job it beats prostitution its nice people fast paced work its ok it pays bills its a job it was ok had a goodtime there thats all for now bye
Alright
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), South Haven, MIMarch 11, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: short staff
I love my residents but the facility doesnt care about its employees. The pay is good but your trated poorly. The hardest part is that we are short staffed.
Producti ve and fun workplace
Banquet Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Monroe, LANovember 6, 2014
a dtypical day would be setting up and breaking down rooms. I learned how to keep the customers happy and take their idea and run with it and have their rooms up to their liking. My management team was also awesome and he worked along right with us. My co-workers were also awesome and we act as though we were a family. There wasn't anything to hard. The most enjoyable part was getting the reviews from the customers saying how proud they were of us
Good work place, only it wasn't a secure job
Saw operator (Former Employee), Lexington, NCOctober 16, 2014
A typical day was working alone making production, operating two saws. Stopping to check measurements and to stock up material.
Temp to perm
Cost Control Coordinator (Former Employee), Iselin, NJOctober 1, 2014
Pros: local
A typical day is data entry and working with others to get the job done. Using excel and creating pivot tables. Management and coworkers I worked well with.
Atrium
STNA (Former Employee), Middletown, OHSeptember 13, 2014
I loved the hospital setting and management was amazing to work with. But when census was low we had to use all our vacation time because we were HCO'd.
would not wok there again
Brookdale Senior Living (Former Employee), jacksonville, flSeptember 3, 2014
Understaffed
poor quality of care due to undertrained personnel
no lunch break,however ARE required to clock out
staff working off clock to get job done due to no overtime allowed
poor managment
fires without notice or justification when problem occurs to show "Corporate" something was done to correct problem, even if you were not apart of problem
shows favoritism
It was a brand new facility
Medication Aide (Former Employee), TXAugust 15, 2014
This was a very new facility with not many residents. It was too unorganized
Very Productive with Family type atmosphere.
Quality Assurance Associate / Lead / Mixer (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: allowed some room to grow. good benefits.
Cons: n/a
Great Staff and Good Management Team. I truly enjoyed working for Atrium.
Floating receptionist
Executive suites (Former Employee), plano, txJuly 14, 2014
A typical day at work with the Atrium was for me to arrive at 7:40 to make coffee, open conference rooms, walk the building, and make sure everything is ready for the day.
I learned a lot about what bigger businesses require from a receptionist and I believe I proved that I had what it took. I didn't really have "co-workers" because I went from location to location giving lunch breaks, taking over for dr appointments, etc.
The hardest part of the job....staying busy on slow days and the best part of the job was getting to know all of our clients from all different locations. It was a lot of fun.
Be ready to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 1, 2014
Pros: advancement is easy, but some positions require you to be a permanent employee
Cons: you could work a 10-12 hr day
Being Bi-Lingual is best, but not necessary. They do have their slow days, and most of the time, you will be working as a team.
Large company witha dictator atmosphere. Not open to change or ideas
Director of Housekeeping (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 30, 2014
Pros: the residents
Cons: executive management management through ego and not talent, low wages
Working for the Atrium you can not help but fall in love with the residents. The work atmosphere was very bad. The executive leader ran the facility like a dictator. No open door policy. No progressive direction for the company. Old networks that are outdated not open to change. Employees are not happy.
love this job!
Dietary aide (Former Employee), Wayne, NJApril 12, 2014
Love the people I got to work for. it was a relaxing job and everything had to be on time or everything we be off.
Enjoyable work for people who love manual labor which I do.
Core Personnel (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2014
Pros: company benefits
Cons: minimal hours
Manufacturing and line assembly work. Attention to detail as well as team lead support.
Great contract company
Infrastructure Consultant: System Administrator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 7, 2014
These folks are great to work with, they represent you fairly.
Stressful place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee), Wautoma WiDecember 27, 2013
Pros: great salary
Cons: no benfits
Never knew what changes would be for the day! Did my best to make it happen. The problem was not the job it was the managment they could not get on the right page with the staff. Everyone did the best they could do with in the limits that managment put on them. The other staff was great we all worked together to try and make things run smooth and provide the very best customer service that we could.
very friendly environment with lots of games.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Rocky Hill, CTSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: they provide staff lunch and you get to eat with clients
Cons: insufficient pay for the type of job
Atypical dat Iwould go in and get my assignment go to cluients room and get them ready for breakfast and their activities.
I learned how to deal with death and pressure.
Management was great.
My co-workers was awesome they knew team work
The hardest part of this job was the death of few clients who you get attach to.
The most memorable part of this job is management go way and beyond to make sure your treated fairly and keeping staff party and provide the catering.
Good job for hardworkers
General Labor/Quality Inspection (Former Employee), Howell, MIMay 9, 2013
Pros: great work enviroment
Cons: strict bosses
The only thing I didn't like about this job was the fiberglass, its hard to get out of clothes and skin.