Atrium Employee Reviews

This was a great place to work. A fun environment and great opportunity.
Hamilton Park Recreation Director (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 10, 2017
The day began with greeting both the staff and the residents, making sure my staff was in place to do the Activity on schedule and starting to organize special events for the week. I learned how to balance work with enjoyment and team work. The management was a great and set the example of what was expected each day. The work place culture was special. Different cultures and very diverse. The hardest thing about the job was how you felt when you lost a resident that you were close to. The most enjoyable part of the job was making people laugh and seeing the team work together on events that I planned.
Pros
Free food, job security, job enhancement, job training, privately owned building.
Cons
Parking, worked every other weekend, small office space
wonderful work atmosphere
ticketer (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, PAJanuary 19, 2017
A delightful place-but for permanent employment you have to be fast,at printing or folding T-shirts, and pull your own weight. Its a small, lean company in a delightful setting. I wish I had been fast enough to get a permanent job there.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
seasonal. low pay.
usatisfactory
Activities Aide & Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bloomer, WIJanuary 10, 2017
This facility is poorly managed, the administration does nothing when department managers are mistreating employees. Has been known to force employees to work even with a doctors note saying hat the employee should not be at work.
Productive but poor management
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 8, 2016
Had a good experience, but management was very poor. Learned a lot in a few time. Co-workers were friendly and nice. Hardest part was learning by yourself.
Very family oriented cool fast paced work place
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GASeptember 29, 2016
Atrium is a cool place to work. It was lucrative and fun. Everyday something new could have been going on. You get to meet all types of people. I seen wrestling boxing hair shows Friday night bashes. It was great. If I relocated back to GA I would reapply.
Pros
Overall great place to work
Cons
No benefits
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJuly 18, 2016
Its a medical production line from monday-friday 6am-4pm i was in a production line all day long doing the same thing over and over
Coordinate sample collection and SOP's for quality assurance.
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Wautoma, WIJune 6, 2016
Coordinate with senior management and keep updated on FDA regulatory requirements. I collected samples and tested for basic identity using FT-IR machine. I put together all paperwork for batch records for finished product.
Atrium
Forklift Operator/Material Handler/lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 17, 2016
Atrium was a ok company too work for.I work my way too the top pulling in long hour.I learn how too lead the hardest part of the job was the overtime but its was always sometime to do and that made the time go by fast
This is a place of employement that is based off of an equility of needs between employer and employee.
FACTORY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHApril 8, 2016
At any given point you can decline or accept an assignment so for the everyday average single parent this company provides flexibility and I am grateful to have gained employment through them.
Pros
flexible work schedules
expect a lot with little pay
director (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 9, 2016
lack of support
very high turnover
expectations very high, support low
Coworkers are great, good people working there
Enjoy the residents and families.
Pros
generous vacation
Cons
high turnover
Beautiful Facility
Server (Current Employee) –  Agawam, MAFebruary 26, 2016
Enjoying the residents is the best part of the job. The food is well made, served properly based on nutritional needs, and strives on customer satisfaction.
Pros
Free Lunch
Great environment
I assist Residents (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 11, 2016
Overall I enjoyed coming to work and working with great patients. I learned that excellence is what I give. Everyone has a smile throughout the whole day.
Pros
employees
Cons
n/a
good fast paced
CNC Machinist Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 6, 2016
fast and steady work day. work would move by fast with constant work and always something new to learn and develop. The company could benefit from organizing direction and having organized leadership to direct clear obtainable goals to reach.
Pros
challenging work
Cons
unorganized direction and leadership
Productive place to work
Retail store manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 31, 2015
Atrium is a Great company to work for and gain experience, also great co workers who became family. There are always opportunities for growth within this company
Pros
The diversity of the company and the products they sell
Cons
work and life balance
coworkers are friendly and nice to work with
LPN/staff/medication nurse (Current Employee) –  Salem, KYDecember 11, 2015
very calm atmosphere, and a very clean facility, every window at the facility has a good outside view. you work 12 hour shift 7a-7p or 7p-7a hard to find replacement of staff when you need to take a day off and the schedule is already out, you will work alot of overtime, every week. much quitier if you work weekends.
Pros
if you like making alot of money, youll have the ability to make alot of overtime.
Cons
not alot of local place to eat lunch, very small town, and as an employee you, may have to drive far to the location, and will work long hours.
Great environment to work.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 20, 2015
It's a Great environment to work. People are awesome and enjoy making money. Everyone seems to be having a lot of fun. If you are looking for an opportunity to sell great products, and make good money then I would recommend Atrium.
Pros
Great and a very casual atmosphere
Cons
Work/Life Balance is a bit off, but only due to volume of work not to any pressure applied by management
What it was like to work there
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHNovember 19, 2015
Working at atrium was a great experience. I learned many things from work ethics to life lessons. My shift leader had a huge impact on how my outlook on work in a company or nay job really. I Loved my co-workers there
Great Place to work.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 3, 2015
I picked up screens from personnel and readied them for packaging in sequence order. Supervisors were great to work with. Company had good benefits, and shifts that could accommodate a good number of employees.
Loved the work
Maintenance Helper (Current Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHOctober 22, 2015
Good people to work for, just hard to get full time and no benefits. will work with you if you work hard. Just do your job and keep your mouth shut!
Unstable and Threating
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, Fl.October 5, 2015
The day would start with the prep of the menu that the chef besides for the day. I would follow the menu allocated and prepare it in a timely manner so to meet the 1130 lunch schedule. The environment was fine but with six different managers micromanaging the company it became hostile and nerve racking to work their. Often times the managers would contradict one another leaving us cooks to figure out what to do so we wouldn't get written up needlessly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atrium. Our community is ready to answer.