ATSI Group Employee Reviews in United States

flexible hours, good co-workers, most on design jobs
Senior Electrical & Instrumentation Designer (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 15, 2015
Check my email is always the first step of working day, and then I'll continue my job of last day. If there is not much job at that time, I would like to review some drawings and documents from previous projects.

Sometimes I communicate with other engineers, designers to share ideas and find the company culture and standards.

With a lot of experience in Electrical Engineering I can work as both engineer and designer. Not only I provide drawings, like single line diagrams, motor control schematics, PLC input & output, control panel layout, equipment layout, lighting system & layout, but also I develop PLC program & HMI program.
Pros
nice working environment
Cons
no steady job
Productive and Fun work place
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Norwell, MAMarch 30, 2015
It's a very professional work environment. I enjoy going to work on a daily basis. My managers and co-workers motive me everyday.
Awesome place to work
Lead - Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diegom Ca.January 7, 2015
This was the best job that I ever had. Great supervisor and co-workers. Miss working with such an outstanding group of people. Very flexible and always placed family first.
Pros
great company
Great hard working staff. Ethical company.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 15, 2014
At ATSI Group we took great pride in making sure that our client companies were supplied with the best possible candidates.
Atsi
Detention Officer (Former Employee) –  Bayview, TXJune 26, 2014
Good company. Needs a little of organization but theirs outstanding Officers that could make it happen
Pros
good team work
Cons
short breaks
N/a
Electricians Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 9, 2014
This company is currently out of business. My time there was educational and enjoyable
pays well and is a family place
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSApril 7, 2014
Overall the job pays good and treats you like family. The owner and his wife try to make everyone part of their family and she will make food and bring it in for everyone. She does this about once a week or so.
Pros
good discounts
Cons
not much business growth
Exciting and rewarding work enviornment
Detention Officer (Current Employee) –  El Centro, CAMarch 4, 2014
I enjoyed going to work everyday. There was always good leadership from the supervisors. My day to day job tasks varied from supervising detainees, working with CCTV and access control system, maintaining accurate and up to date logs books and administrative duties.
Pros
low priced employee meals, good benefits, excellent work location
did not enjoy
Cook helper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 21, 2013
did not love my time here i had to teach myself basically everything at this job compensation was not worth the headache the job gave to me would never do this job again
loved my job.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 9, 2013
ATSI was a small trucking co. so you were treated like family, I loved the job and the people, however due to bad health of the couple who owed the company, it was sold in 2009.
Good people, poor management, marginal compensation
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMarch 27, 2013
ATSI consists of a talented group of engineers with a variety of backgrounds. Management does not communicate effectively with technical staff. Poorly defined goals and overall uncertainty lead to low morale. Engineering talent is underutilized.
Pros
knowledgeable and diverse technical staff
Cons
out-of-touch management, poor benefits
Small shop, big business
Director Of First Impressions (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 9, 2012
ATSI Group is a small recruitment firm that does great business. They put their employees in positions to maximize their skills and excel. The close employment team means a great deal of multitasking is required and one must think outside the box often times.
Communication
Detention/ Transportation Officer (Current Employee) –  Los Fresnos, TXJuly 4, 2012
Everything you do while working at a workplace, there must be communication with co-workers, management and detainees. Your mission can not be completed if you dont communicate with other people. Its like a chain, if you have a broken link, it will not function properly. Communcating with your workers makes your job easier at this camp site.
Pros
you get the feeling of understanding other culture diversity.
Cons
short breaks, can't go to the store and get some lunch due to the fact that everything is far from the facility.
Great Job, Poor Compensation
AEC Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 1, 2012
ATSI is a terrific place to work. Friendly atmosphere, professional and knowledgeable people. Unfortunately, there is very low demand for the product - CAD software and training - currently, so compensation is not good.