Attain, LLC Employee Reviews

Enjoyed helping
Over night supervisor/ Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 9, 2017
I enjoyed working first hand-to-hand with the consumers within the company helping them overcome everyday difficulties in a regular living environment
Work-life balance comes with the job
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 19, 2016
When Attain boasts a commitment to "work-life balance" they mean it, which was a huge selling point for me. Managers here are very understanding when "life" happens and are flexible when it comes to work scheduling. Bottom-line, if you get the work done your manager is likely to be a lot more flexible with you and your time.
Pros
Great people and a nice modern office space.
Cons
Need more middle management.
For those who thrive in hardworking environments
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAOctober 19, 2016
I have been at Attain since I graduated, and I definitely think it's the type of place you get out what you put in. I work very hard, and I have a lot of responsibilities, but I enjoy it. Especially starting my career, there are a lot of times to get experience first hand.

Being at a fairly small (but growing) company, the team is very supportive, and they notice who is working hard and who isn't--and they reward those who do. I got a generous raise and bonus after only a few months, which was also very nice.
Pros
Bonus structure; Great people
Cons
Long Hours
Productive place to work
Sr. Manager, Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi TxMarch 3, 2014
• Provided subject matter expertise (SME), business analysis, as a Solution Architect and Project Lead/Manager for the design and fielding of a custom SAP application for the Army Enterprise Systems Integration Program (AESIP) Enterprise Application Services (EAS), Task Order 1. This development encompassed all aspects of design, build, test, documentation and deployment of the Army’s Enterprise Material Discrepancy and Challenge System (EMD&CS) targeted for use within the Army Materiel Command (AMC) Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA). Mr. Lamb provided technical guidance and oversight to a cross functional team of SAP, ABAP programmers, portal development (WebDynoPro JAVA), security, training and process integration specialists (PI) in the analysis of requirements, technical / functional design, build, test, documentation and fielding of this Service-Oriented Architected (SOA) solution.
• Prepared estimates of project complexity and resource requirements using modified version of SIPOC and RICEFW.
• Prepared multiple written responses to RFP and RFI resulting in contract awards totaling 29 million for FY12.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Attain, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4