Attentive Health Care

Attentive Health Care Employer Reviews

AGENCY
PCA/HHA (Former Employee), Albany, NYFebruary 6, 2014
MANY DIFFERENT HOMES. NOT CONTENT WITH HOURS OR TO LITTLE OF HOURS
Employees make the difference.
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee), Albany, NYDecember 1, 2013
Pros: steady work
Cons: expensive healthcare
I really enjoyed my co-workers. They were a happy, helpful group of individuals, always ready to assist each other. One woman, who was given the difficult clients, had a heart of gold. She kept a smile on her face, and a song on her lips. She said it was her job to keep everyone happy. I soon adopted her way of thinking, and my job became a joy. The – more... most enjoyable part of being a Home Health Aide, was arriving at a clients home, and being greeted with a huge smile. – less
Phleotomist looking for a career in the medical field
Assist in activities of daily living (Former Employee), Marion, MASeptember 12, 2013
Pros: gasand possible tuition reimbursement
Cons: travel in bad weather; snow
I'll work as much and as hard as I can to fulfill the needs of the company. I have excellent work ethic and put others needs before my own
Terrific client
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJuly 30, 2013
Pros: clients
Cons: office personnel.
Office very disorganized. Client had surgery, placed in rehab center at least 3 different occasions, was expected to wait for client to be discharged to start getting paychecks. My car company was not so understanding about the situation when my car payment was late.
nice place to work
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), Albany, NYJune 23, 2013
flexible, one on one care, learning experience , nice staff , accomodating
A good place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Albany, NYJune 5, 2013
Attentive care is a good place to work. The only thing the company would need to improve is limit the amount of cancelations and have a larger variety of facilities that staff an go to.
this job helded me do better it Life's WORC
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Babylon, NYFebruary 21, 2013
i would go to the person house and take care of them untill they family came home. how to care for the older people. management was of not the best. did not work with anyone else in the home.where some of the people lived trying to get to them. the peop[le
Caring people
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, New JerseyFebruary 6, 2013
I enjoyed working with the clients, and employees, There were a few management and compensation issues.
productive
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee), Albany, NYJanuary 12, 2013
Pros: great flexible hours
Every client is different with different needs. I learned mostly a lot about other cultures. The management is helpful. I don't see co-workers because work is private. The job is not hard because attentive trains you to make sure you can reach all the skills needed.
it was a productive and nice work enviorment
supervisor Brenda (Former Employee), Albany, NYDecember 27, 2012
Pros: felixable shifts
Cons: no hours
did not like the lack of hours they provided if you did not have a care you could not get much work when they actully had work
Clients are wonderful.
PCA (Former Employee), Albany, NYDecember 7, 2012
Pros: i loved my clients
Cons: not enough hours
Management is very unorganized. Never really knew who my supervisor was and have never spoke to anyone their more that once.
pca
pca (Former Employee), Albany, NYAugust 14, 2012
work with dissable people in there dayly living . and it's fun wroking with them but they didn't have anything localy and
Another temp agency
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Albany, NYApril 22, 2012
Attentive was a pretty good place to work the temp job lasted longer than most temp jobs. The pay was ok and the job itself was not bad. The staff in the mailroom was fun and we had a good time however; the insurance adjusters were not as laid back.