Atterro Employee Reviews

Pretty Cool company to work for.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 14, 2017
Attero has been a great to work over these last few years. We had a few bumps in the road but they always took care of business whenever I called them.I would recommend this company to my family & friends.
August 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Atterro. Knowing you would recommend us to your family and friends means a great deal to us!

Not bad
CSR/Training Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 21, 2017
It's OKAY. management is okay paychecks on time.it was a job. you can pay your bills. it was a temp job. weekends off. they changed my shift. i didnt like it.
August 22, 2017

Thank you for this review. I am glad to see that you were paid on time and had a pleasant experience with us.

Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 8, 2017
This was a temporary assignment for Connect for Health Colorado that was being serviced by Atterro Temporary Services. I ensured that I helped individuals, families and small employers across Colorado to purchase health insurance and get financial assistance to reduce costs via the Insurance Market Place. My duties and responsibilities included but were not limited to:
In a high volume call center environment:
• Resolve customer complaints about The Insurance Market Place.
• Respond to customer general questions regarding the Insurance Market Place.
• Assisted customers having difficulty navigating with the Insurance Marketplace
June 29, 2017

Thank you for your review and your discussion of your job duties with our client site. It is great to see that you had a positive experience.

Qc
QC, packing (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 4, 2017
I like the job i did, its a lay back work and good environment with co-worker. And they give you the opportunity to become more multitask and raise you as a higher position.
June 29, 2017

Thank you for your review of Atterro! I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your assignment with us and felt you were provided with opportunities for growth!

Horrible Experience
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 14, 2016
Very unprofessional! Horrible management! They don't care about you as a person. All they care about is production. I worked here 8 months and I was one of their top sorters. I also knew how to do several other things in the warehouse. After a while of constantly sorting, your body will get worn out. That's a fact. I sorted at least 25 pieces of mail a minute but on some days it was like 19 which is still pretty good because I was tired. They make errors in your pay all the time. And the floor supervisors and leads are pathetic and so shady. This place is full of drama and mess. I don't recommend this job to any adult. It's an environment for troubled teen. Not a good place to work at all. No lie!
August 8, 2016

Thank you for providing this feedback. It is disheartening to see that you did not have a positive experience at one of our client sites. We work hard to ensure our employees enjoy their roles and work environments. If you would like to provide more specific feedback please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Good workplace
OCTA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 2, 2016
I was a good workplace, clock-in, log-in to computer, check emails to see what is planned for the day, verify pallets, receive in material, create packing lists, put material away
Tough job for new hires
Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2016
This job is not actually hard. the hardest part about it is sorting paperwork, which takes about 2 weeks to master. the hard part about it is keeping hours as a new hire. they play favorites to people who have been with the company for several years or just out perform others. They do encourage faster workmanship, but as a new hire you feel very incompetent against the veterans who can do around 4x as much work as you can. Even keeping hours is tough. They say you are promised so many hours a week if you are part time and give you less or more based on the amount of work brought into the warehouse. Pay rates are a bit misleading as well. You do get ESD certified right off the bat during training, which is good. 6 months here will get you a decent spot on your resume if you are new to the repair industry. However 6 months is all i would recommend. Consider this a last resort job if you have no other options and just need work soon.
May 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Atterro. It is disappointing to see that you feel that one of our client sites is playing favorites, and that you were mislead regarding pay rates. I am glad to see that you are happy with the certification you received upon completion of training, and that you feel this is a good opportunity to learn. If you have specific concerns you would like to discuss please reach out to your payroll representative to provide that information.

ok
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2016
they don't pay holidays. they are prompt on some thing and something they are not. They don't try to put you anywhere on another job quick
Diversified Business Professional Experienced in Sales, Marketing, Operations and Customer Service.
Financial Reconciliation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COApril 25, 2016
I am a diversified business professional experienced in sales, marketing, operations and customer service. The majority of my career history was serving in management positions. I possess a strong work ethic, bringing business intelligence, hard work, conscientiousness and enthusiasm to the work place.

Throughout my career, I have been successful in creatively achieving objectives set forth whether those objectives were sales or marketing related, operationally related or customer service oriented. I possess outstanding foresight and perspective in evaluating objectives and implementing processes and procedures culminating in improved productivity, efficiency and increased profitability.

I thrive in fast-paced, multi-tasking environments with a strong client/customer focus, and a reputation for building mutually beneficial business relationships. I am a very effective communicator possessing excellent written and verbal skills. I am also very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
Great
Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 18, 2016
Working for this company was extremely beneficial. They gave us the necessary tools to succeed, and always helped out when necessary.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
March 1, 2016

Thank you for feedback! It is great to hear that you feel Atterro provided you with a position that allowed you to grow and succeed. We work hard to match our associates with positions that will allow them to learn more and contribute to their long term success!

Great Company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 15, 2016
Atterro treats you like a real person. They recognize that life can sometimes come up and although a job is a priority it might not always be the first. They also were great at giving you little things to let you know they actually care about their employees. Very friendly environment.
Pros
Birthday cake, free coffee and water, good break room.
Cons
temporary position
March 1, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Atterro! I am so glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with us!

Good company
Computer repair associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2016
My typical day consist of repairing cosmetic details to Dell monitors and some computers. I also run pre-tests on repaired units and composed paperwork for units if necessary.
Cons
short lunches, bad parking
Great people who have your best interest in mind.
Colorado HIX Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 11, 2015
Great company to work for as a temporary agency. We were transitioned to CGI after about a year. They are great, friendly staff who strive to choose the best talent to fit their client.
Good company if you are in staffing
HR Generalist in Benefits (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 25, 2015
Good company if you are in staffing.
Was purchased by ARA and corporate jobs will either be cut or required to work from home eventually. Was a very team-oriented company.
Modern Day Sweatshop
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2015
After 3 years of working with this company, I learned that there was no room for advancement other than in the corporate part of the company, no matter how hard you worked. There were no raises for employees after evaluations, nor did we get vacation pay or paid time off. It is simply a place to collect a paycheck in this economy in order to survive. If you are young and just starting out, this is the place for you, but do not expect it to be a place to begin a career. The turnover employee rate is very high because of the lack of advancement and the very low pay. Other than the fact that once you're hired, they will work with your schedule and allow you to work on different shifts, I wouldn't expect to go farther than the position you are hired to do (unless they teach you everything so they can float you around the building for the same pay with no time off whatsoever), because otherwise, it's a no-go.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
No advancement, no raises, benefits are too high and not worth the money
November 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I’m disappointed to hear that your experiences with one of our clients wasn’t ideal. However, I’m thankful that you’ve taken the time to voice your concerns.

In some circumstances our clients are more than willing to provide wage increases to those “talent” who have met or exceeded their performance expectations. Should you ever feel that an increase would be warranted, I invite you to contact your Pro Staff representative. Our Pro Staff teams do an excellent job at bridging the communication between you and the client. In the example you shared, they could have contacted the client to initiate a conversation about a pay increase. Please know that although our Pro Staff representatives can’t guarantee a pay increase, they will most certainly make that request with the client.

Also, although many of our clients don’t offer accrued paid time off, Pro Staff does offer a service bonus. To reward our talent who make an extended commitment to Pro Staff, we offer a service bonus of 40 hours of pay after the “talent” meets the required number of hours. The information on this service would have been provided to you in your welcome packet when you completed all your new hire paperwork with us. You’re welcome to contact your Pro Staff representative for additional information or questions regarding the details of our service bonus eligibility.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I hope we have the opportunity to continue our partnership with you.

Jessie Novey
HR Manager
Atterro

Provide great opportunities
Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 20, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. No benefits since it's a temp agency. HR is great. Lots of incentives. Multiple companies they work with provide more opportunity.
Pros
weekly pay, experience
Cons
no benefits just temp
Medical Assembly (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJuly 15, 2015
They have a bad point system, if you go to lunch and then the bathroom with the large crowds you maybe 3 late getting back to the clean room. That's a point.
Pros
July outside Party
Cons
point system is bad
Good only for the experience, take what you can, learn, adapt,use it for nxt job with BIGGER profit!!
Dell Wur Tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2015
This job is okay for TEMP service; but the management team was not coordinated. I take this as an experience; not a guaranteed job. The dell work team only worries about their #'s, not about the whole team. It takes a team to get the job done. The company does not pay you enough for the amount of work you do..
Pros
They give you breaks only because HTC broke contract with them
Cons
They need better training.
Warehouse (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJune 3, 2015
Very low communication with management. Never had a review in the 3 years I worked for Atterro. The company I worked at was a great company!
Pros
Free Cookies one time
Cons
healthcare
The people are great
Client Relations Director (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 1, 2015
I enjoyed the people I worked with. Didn't necessarily agree with the direction the company was going. Management was difficult to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atterro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8