Atterro

Atterro Employee Reviews

Good company if you are in staffing
HR Generalist in Benefits (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 25, 2015
Good company if you are in staffing.
Was purchased by ARA and corporate jobs will either be cut or required to work from home eventually. Was a very team-oriented company.
Modern Day Sweatshop
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2015
After 3 years of working with this company, I learned that there was no room for advancement other than in the corporate part of the company, no matter how hard you worked. There were no raises for employees after evaluations, nor did we get vacation pay or paid time off. It is simply a place to collect a paycheck in this economy in order to survive. If you are young and just starting out, this is the place for you, but do not expect it to be a place to begin a career. The turnover employee rate is very high because of the lack of advancement and the very low pay. Other than the fact that once you're hired, they will work with your schedule and allow you to work on different shifts, I wouldn't expect to go farther than the position you are hired to do (unless they teach you everything so they can float you around the building for the same pay with no time off whatsoever), because otherwise, it's a no-go.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
No advancement, no raises, benefits are too high and not worth the money
Provide great opportunities
Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 20, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. No benefits since it's a temp agency. HR is great. Lots of incentives. Multiple companies they work with provide more opportunity.
Pros
weekly pay, experience
Cons
no benefits just temp
Good only for the experience, take what you can, learn, adapt,use it for nxt job with BIGGER profit!!
Dell Wur Tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2015
This job is okay for TEMP service; but the management team was not coordinated. I take this as an experience; not a guaranteed job. The dell work team only worries about their #'s, not about the whole team. It takes a team to get the job done. The company does not pay you enough for the amount of work you do..
Pros
They give you breaks only because HTC broke contract with them
Cons
They need better training.
Warehouse (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJune 3, 2015
Very low communication with management. Never had a review in the 3 years I worked for Atterro. The company I worked at was a great company!
Pros
Free Cookies one time
Cons
healthcare
Good pay and close to home.
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2015
This was an ideal place to work because it was close to home with good pay. Unfortunately the insurance was not very good with a family of five.
Pros
Close to home and good pay.
Cons
Not very good health insurance.
Good Consulting Firm
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 15, 2015
The consulting firm is a great company to consult for. The HR department was attentive and professional. They ensure that you are taken care of quickly and efficiently.
Quality and fun working with my co-workers
IQA Inspector (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 8, 2015
I love the work that I do Inspecting cell phones I learn something new ever day I think management is great I love working with my co-workers when we run across a task it do not take us long to get the task right when we are working together their is no hard part in the day as long as we are working together the most enjoyable part of the day is knowing you have done a great job all week!
Pros
we get hour lunches and free lunches sometime
Cons
healthcare etc
Very boring, long hours
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMarch 30, 2015
Unless you were to be hired on by the company that Atterro, a temp agency, you received no benefits. The hours were really long. Working 10 hour days starting at 4:30 in the morning with very short breaks. There was no sense of family or togetherness.
Pros
over time
Cons
short breaks, long hours, teadious work
Decent Company
Contracted Temp (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsMarch 17, 2015
This staffing agency was an ok company to work for. I appreciate the opportunity they provided for me. The company can use sme improvement for communication with their reps.
Professional call center
Tier II Rep (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 4, 2015
I very much enjoyed working at Atterro. The environment was very professional. The training was good. A typical day was enrolling customers into health insurance for 2015. I also filled out Medicaid for customers in order to get approved or denied Medicaid and to see if they were eligible for an APTC- advanced premium tax credit. My direct manager was by far the best manager I have ever had in a call center and my coworkers were team players all the way and fun to work with. The most difficult part of the job was not adding my opinion of the President or of The Affordable Care Act. I truly enjoyed this job and wished it were not temporary.
Good Company
Confidential (Current Employee) –  ConfidentialJanuary 27, 2015
Good Company to work for. Limited opportunities for advancement. However, the company does care about their employees' well being.
Pros
company cares about the employee
Cons
limited opportunities for advancement
Fun and keep busy.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNJanuary 22, 2015
Packing items and sending them to companies. Ware house work cleaning and packing.
Pros
go to pay for my lunch around the area
Cons
30 minute break
My current Position
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 8, 2014
This company is okay to work for, I wish I was a perm recruiter/team lead so that i could receive benefits and Time off.
like my job
Service Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 4, 2014
It is good for a temp job. I liked it. I had lunch breaks. Learned a lot about insurance.
Pros
hours
benefits
Great Pay
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  colorado springsAugust 15, 2014
No management involvement. very good client/ employee communications and the various areas of involvement with the clients
One of those temp services that you only talk to once
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2014
Just another onsite temp agency.

Barley ever talked to them but I was able to get a better job thanks to them.
Pros
0% contact
Cons
0% contact
it was challenging
CUSTOMER SALES REP (Former Employee) –  minneapolisJune 16, 2014
i liked the challenge of talking to different customers and trying to help them solve the issues that they were faced with i believe i learned a variety of new skills from working here
Interesting place to work
Technical Support Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 7, 2014
I enjoyed helping customers with their IT concerns. It was challenging to work with multiple clients. It was important to remember the protocols for each client.
It was a job that paid the bills
Mailroom Spec. for Connect for Health Colorado (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 22, 2014
Responsible for receiving, locating, and processing physical mail being received daily. Responsible for prepping the mail, once received, so that the inbound items received at the mail room are ready for Scan Inbound Paper Documents procedure. Responsible for completing the scanning and indexing steps for paper documents, indexing of electronic faxes, and forwarding original Appeal forms to Connect for Health Colorado and original documents back to the owner. Conduct all of the hands-on work entailed with the proper storage of paper documents after performing the scan processing and storage of any leftover documents at the end of the shift that have not yet been scanned/indexed. Conduct all of the hands-on work for the proper destruction of paper documents. Review and respond to assigned incoming emails submitted by Connect for Health Colorado customers in a timely manner. Other duties as assigned.
Cons
contracted assignment