Atterro

Atterro Employee Reviews

Quality and fun working with my co-workers
IQA Inspector (Current Employee), Coppell, TXMay 8, 2015
Pros: we get hour lunches and free lunches sometime
Cons: healthcare etc
I love the work that I do Inspecting cell phones I learn something new ever day I think management is great I love working with my co-workers when we run across a task it do not take us long to get the task right when we are working together their is no hard part in the day as long as we are working together the most enjoyable part of the day is knowing you have done a great job all week!
Very boring, long hours
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee), Plymouth, MNMarch 30, 2015
Pros: over time
Cons: short breaks, long hours, teadious work
Unless you were to be hired on by the company that Atterro, a temp agency, you received no benefits. The hours were really long. Working 10 hour days starting at 4:30 in the morning with very short breaks. There was no sense of family or togetherness.
Decent Company
Contracted Temp (Former Employee), Colorado SpringsMarch 17, 2015
This staffing agency was an ok company to work for. I appreciate the opportunity they provided for me. The company can use sme improvement for communication with their reps.
Professional call center
Tier II Rep (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COMarch 4, 2015
I very much enjoyed working at Atterro. The environment was very professional. The training was good. A typical day was enrolling customers into health insurance for 2015. I also filled out Medicaid for customers in order to get approved or denied Medicaid and to see if they were eligible for an APTC- advanced premium tax credit. My direct manager was by far the best manager I have ever had in a call center and my coworkers were team players all the way and fun to work with. The most difficult part of the job was not adding my opinion of the President or of The Affordable Care Act. I truly enjoyed this job and wished it were not temporary.
Fun and keep busy.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), New Hope, MNJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: go to pay for my lunch around the area
Cons: 30 minute break
Packing items and sending them to companies. Ware house work cleaning and packing.
My current Position
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee), Irving, TXDecember 8, 2014
This company is okay to work for, I wish I was a perm recruiter/team lead so that i could receive benefits and Time off.
like my job
Service Center Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CONovember 4, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: benefits
It is good for a temp job. I liked it. I had lunch breaks. Learned a lot about insurance.
Great Pay
Customer Service (Former Employee), colorado springsAugust 15, 2014
No management involvement. very good client/ employee communications and the various areas of involvement with the clients
it was challenging
CUSTOMER SALES REP (Former Employee), minneapolisJune 16, 2014
i liked the challenge of talking to different customers and trying to help them solve the issues that they were faced with i believe i learned a variety of new skills from working here
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service/Collection/Member Agent (Former Employee), Bedford TxApril 21, 2014
Pros: cook outs for member
Cons: short breaks
Friendly Environment it provided me with new experience with medical and collections.
Test Engineer
DELL WUR Engineer (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2014
Supporting the test with the software and test programs to provide the good quality for the customers
Great company, great opportunities, employees are very easy to communicate with.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 9, 2014
I started out in the warehouse, began filling in at corporate as a receptionist, and then gained a full - time receptionist position. I learned everything from assembling, packaging, and shipping displays to making confirmation calls and scheduling installations and repairs to stores all over the U.S. and Canada. Meeting coordination, customer service, payroll, travel arrangements, administrative duties, some logistics, as well as typical receptionist duties. Comfortable, friendly, and laid - back environment. I enjoyed this job very much.
Stable but poor management
Technician (Current Employee), HoustonDecember 7, 2013
Pros: stable
Cons: everything but the stability of this job
Poor management. Sometimes people don't know what their doing and they tend to send you off to another person and that other person sends you off else where. The cycle continues.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. There is no pay raise or annual raises.
Professional Work Place
CSR at Connect For Health Colorado (Current Employee), Colorado springsNovember 25, 2013
Atterro is one of the best companies I've worked for.The management and staff are great. I've learned a lot of this company and a lot about health insurance.
OK for a temp agency, only have one client
Customer Service/Call Center (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MinnesotaSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: ok pay, atterro keeps you in the know about changes
Cons: working at rust....very strange place. months between assignments.
I've worked for Atterro/ProStaff for Rust Consulting. Overall, my experience has been good. The training lasts two days, and you go over the script. The script will change many times throughout the assignment, which isn't a big deal. You get to know the script so well, the changes are easy to learn.

I find the ProStaff people nice enough. They're always polite when you speak with them, and you're notified of any changes to the assignment.

Rust...they're very weird...almost like a cult. I had a good experience with the team leads. I had some favorites. The management is just plain stupid and fake. They tell you, "make it hard for us to lay you off." What a joke! The let really good people go at the drop of a hat, but keep the weirdos. One prime example is a nerdy dude, 50-something, who has many stuffed animals in his work area, and is very rude to callers and is there year after year, while they let go educated professionals like me. His uncle probably owns the company.

During one assignment, Rust conducted MANY meetings about dress code and professional behavior. It wasn't 1 -2 meetings, it was 5 - 6! I thought I was being brainwashed! Hence...the cult.
Some of the ladies did dress like they were going to a night club, so they had a point, somewhat.

The best part of working at Rust are your coworkers. I made friends there, and they really made the job fun. We went to lunch and breaks together.

Breaks were every 1 1/2 to 2 hours apart, which made the day go fast. Lunch is 30 minutes, which really isn't a enough.

Your calls are graded 1 - 3. I got mostly 2s and 3s. One – more... thing I didn't appreciate was being dinged on reviews for doing what you were told. The reviewers knew you were following orders, but had to ding you, anyway.

The worst part of the job is when the call volume slowed down. You would sit there all day waiting for the next call. Luckily, there were magazines to read.

I plan on working for Rust again because it's a paycheck. I know what I am getting into, so it'll be OK. – less
N/A
Debt Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Bedford, TXSeptember 17, 2013
Great Company but pay wasnt what i needed and it was too far of a everyday commute
No room for advancement
Line Worker (Current Employee), Spencer, INJune 8, 2013
I work 56 hrs/week, the hours are not what I was hired in at. It is a very challenging job building ligators. I have improved my skills and speed. I enjoy all of my coworkers. Very disappointed in not receiving pay raise that was promised.
Horrible Experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAMay 22, 2013
Cons: never have any jobs for a person - and that if you can get by the receptionist
They get you in there saying they have positions available and then nothing. Worked them for 6 months - and nothing. When you call to check on job opportunities you never get a person. The receptionist always put you off. Trust me don't work for them!
Prostaff Staff Services (Former Employee), Edina, MNApril 17, 2013
Pros: breakes every hour in a half
A good place to get work. Management was friendly. i enjoyed working with Atterro
trust me you dont want to work for these people
customer service definatley former (Former Employee), faribaultApril 5, 2013
Cons: bad management .bad work place bad ethics bad seating bad team leads
I worked for them for years, and got laid off , almost a year later i still have no work with them i worked in faribault. People what kind of temp agency tells you to look for work elsewhere? not a very good one. not to mention they only seem to hire for rust consulting and what a joke that is. A friend of mine and myself hired on about the same time she went through training and then she quit when i asked her why? she said they were flat out mean to her on these things they call mock calls fake calls they do to you. they have there own little clicky groups and if you dont fit in trust me they will find a way to get rid of you. I stayed on was my first mistake i trusted that prostaff would back me was my second mistake . alls they care about is your butt in the seat your not a person just a number. at first they will be really nice to you and then it gets awful. if you step away from your desk to go to the bathroom they want to know why? they have a set amount of time you can be gone to the bathroom and it isnt much considering they only give you 10 minutes to be away from you desk in an 8 hour period , that bathroom services not only rust but the entire strip mall. sometimes it can take 10 minutes just to get in the bathroom. i got siatica really bad from there mail room oh by the way if you go into customer service and the works slows they will just stick you in the mail room without even asking you i hurt my back there lifting things. then them knowing i had lift restrictions from the doc put me back in the mail room where they were suppose to abide by those restrictions but did not. prostaff has many 2 faced people will sit down right to your face and say they care but they dont i got sucked in by that. needless to say i will never work for them again. and i hope people actually read these reviews before they jump into it. also there pay is horrible 10 bucks and hour most places are paying 12 to 15 hour.

About Atterro

Founded in 1982, the Atterro Human Capital Group offers staffing, search and SmartSourcing solutions to regional and national – Read more

Atterro Salaries