Atterro Employee Reviews

Horrible Experience
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 14, 2016
Very unprofessional! Horrible management! They don't care about you as a person. All they care about is production. I worked here 8 months and I was one of their top sorters. I also knew how to do several other things in the warehouse. After a while of constantly sorting, your body will get worn out. That's a fact. I sorted at least 25 pieces of mail a minute but on some days it was like 19 which is still pretty good because I was tired. They make errors in your pay all the time. And the floor supervisors and leads are pathetic and so shady. This place is full of drama and mess. I don't recommend this job to any adult. It's an environment for troubled teen. Not a good place to work at all. No lie!
Pros
Cons
NONE

Comment – August 8, 2016

Thank you for providing this feedback. It is disheartening to see that you did not have a positive experience at one of our client sites. We work hard to ensure our employees enjoy their roles and work environments. If you would like to provide more specific feedback please reach out to humanresources@advantageresourcing.com

Good workplace
OCTA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 2, 2016
I was a good workplace, clock-in, log-in to computer, check emails to see what is planned for the day, verify pallets, receive in material, create packing lists, put material away
ok
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2016
they don't pay holidays. they are prompt on some thing and something they are not. They don't try to put you anywhere on another job quick
Great
Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 18, 2016
Working for this company was extremely beneficial. They gave us the necessary tools to succeed, and always helped out when necessary.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks

Comment – March 1, 2016

Thank you for feedback! It is great to hear that you feel Atterro provided you with a position that allowed you to grow and succeed. We work hard to match our associates with positions that will allow them to learn more and contribute to their long term success!

Great Company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 15, 2016
Atterro treats you like a real person. They recognize that life can sometimes come up and although a job is a priority it might not always be the first. They also were great at giving you little things to let you know they actually care about their employees. Very friendly environment.
Pros
Birthday cake, free coffee and water, good break room.
Cons
temporary position

Comment – March 1, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Atterro! I am so glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with us!

Great people who have your best interest in mind.
Colorado HIX Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 11, 2015
Great company to work for as a temporary agency. We were transitioned to CGI after about a year. They are great, friendly staff who strive to choose the best talent to fit their client.
Good company if you are in staffing
HR Generalist in Benefits (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 25, 2015
Good company if you are in staffing.
Was purchased by ARA and corporate jobs will either be cut or required to work from home eventually. Was a very team-oriented company.
Modern Day Sweatshop
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2015
After 3 years of working with this company, I learned that there was no room for advancement other than in the corporate part of the company, no matter how hard you worked. There were no raises for employees after evaluations, nor did we get vacation pay or paid time off. It is simply a place to collect a paycheck in this economy in order to survive. If you are young and just starting out, this is the place for you, but do not expect it to be a place to begin a career. The turnover employee rate is very high because of the lack of advancement and the very low pay. Other than the fact that once you're hired, they will work with your schedule and allow you to work on different shifts, I wouldn't expect to go farther than the position you are hired to do (unless they teach you everything so they can float you around the building for the same pay with no time off whatsoever), because otherwise, it's a no-go.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
No advancement, no raises, benefits are too high and not worth the money

Comment – November 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I’m disappointed to hear that your experiences with one of our clients wasn’t ideal. However, I’m thankful that you’ve taken the time to voice your concerns.

In some circumstances our clients are more than willing to provide wage increases to those “talent” who have met or exceeded their performance expectations. Should you ever feel that an increase would be warranted, I invite you to contact your Pro Staff representative. Our Pro Staff teams do an excellent job at bridging the communication between you and the client. In the example you shared, they could have contacted the client to initiate a conversation about a pay increase. Please know that although our Pro Staff representatives can’t guarantee a pay increase, they will most certainly make that request with the client.

Also, although many of our clients don’t offer accrued paid time off, Pro Staff does offer a service bonus. To reward our talent who make an extended commitment to Pro Staff, we offer a service bonus of 40 hours of pay after the “talent” meets the required number of hours. The information on this service would have been provided to you in your welcome packet when you completed all your new hire paperwork with us. You’re welcome to contact your Pro Staff representative for additional information or questions regarding the details of our service bonus eligibility.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I hope we have the opportunity to continue our partnership with you.

Jessie Novey
HR Manager
Atterro

Provide great opportunities
Enrollment and Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 20, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. No benefits since it's a temp agency. HR is great. Lots of incentives. Multiple companies they work with provide more opportunity.
Pros
weekly pay, experience
Cons
no benefits just temp
Good only for the experience, take what you can, learn, adapt,use it for nxt job with BIGGER profit!!
Dell Wur Tech (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 14, 2015
This job is okay for TEMP service; but the management team was not coordinated. I take this as an experience; not a guaranteed job. The dell work team only worries about their #'s, not about the whole team. It takes a team to get the job done. The company does not pay you enough for the amount of work you do..
Pros
They give you breaks only because HTC broke contract with them
Cons
They need better training.
Warehouse (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJune 3, 2015
Very low communication with management. Never had a review in the 3 years I worked for Atterro. The company I worked at was a great company!
Pros
Free Cookies one time
Cons
healthcare
Good pay and close to home.
Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2015
This was an ideal place to work because it was close to home with good pay. Unfortunately the insurance was not very good with a family of five.
Pros
Close to home and good pay.
Cons
Not very good health insurance.
Good Consulting Firm
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 15, 2015
The consulting firm is a great company to consult for. The HR department was attentive and professional. They ensure that you are taken care of quickly and efficiently.
Quality and fun working with my co-workers
IQA Inspector (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 8, 2015
I love the work that I do Inspecting cell phones I learn something new ever day I think management is great I love working with my co-workers when we run across a task it do not take us long to get the task right when we are working together their is no hard part in the day as long as we are working together the most enjoyable part of the day is knowing you have done a great job all week!
Pros
we get hour lunches and free lunches sometime
Cons
healthcare etc
Very boring, long hours
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMarch 30, 2015
Unless you were to be hired on by the company that Atterro, a temp agency, you received no benefits. The hours were really long. Working 10 hour days starting at 4:30 in the morning with very short breaks. There was no sense of family or togetherness.
Pros
over time
Cons
short breaks, long hours, teadious work
Decent Company
Contracted Temp (Former Employee) –  Colorado SpringsMarch 17, 2015
This staffing agency was an ok company to work for. I appreciate the opportunity they provided for me. The company can use sme improvement for communication with their reps.
Professional call center
Tier II Rep (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 4, 2015
I very much enjoyed working at Atterro. The environment was very professional. The training was good. A typical day was enrolling customers into health insurance for 2015. I also filled out Medicaid for customers in order to get approved or denied Medicaid and to see if they were eligible for an APTC- advanced premium tax credit. My direct manager was by far the best manager I have ever had in a call center and my coworkers were team players all the way and fun to work with. The most difficult part of the job was not adding my opinion of the President or of The Affordable Care Act. I truly enjoyed this job and wished it were not temporary.
Good Company
Confidential (Current Employee) –  ConfidentialJanuary 27, 2015
Good Company to work for. Limited opportunities for advancement. However, the company does care about their employees' well being.
Pros
Company cares about the employee
Cons
Limited Opportunities for advancement
Fun and keep busy.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  New Hope, MNJanuary 22, 2015
Packing items and sending them to companies. Ware house work cleaning and packing.
Pros
go to pay for my lunch around the area
Cons
30 minute break
My current Position
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 8, 2014
This company is okay to work for, I wish I was a perm recruiter/team lead so that i could receive benefits and Time off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atterro. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7