Attorney General Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
We worked for some of the best bosses
System Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Child support help deskJuly 22, 2016
We had two bosses, both were excellent. Understanding, compassionate, empathetic. The team I was on functioned at a high level. The biggest downfall I can recall wss the amount of work we had; your inbox was never empty.
Pros
Excellent bosses
Cons
Sorry breaks, lots of work
This was a great place to work when I was there. The cases were interesting and varied, the staff had high ethical standards.
Attorney at Law.assistan attorney general (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMarch 25, 2014
This is a great place practice law in a variety of subject areas in all state and federal courts. The cases have wide impact and though often unusual and sometimes of first impression, and therefore difficult, the outcomes if the state prevails can be rewarding.

One can develop expertise in a number of difficult areas and though the learning curve may be steep, one has to opportunity to learn from experts on staff. The support staff is excellent and during the years I was there the administration was supportive .

The most difficult part of the job was that as even when new to the practice of law, a large and difficult case load is assigned. But the clients and experts were always a pleasure to work with and motivating to work for.

There were no typical days as the unusual is to be expected.
Pros
Interesting work, high caliber co workers and clients.
Unpaid Intern at the Attorney General's
Volunteer/ Intern (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 30, 2012
It was a great learning experience for me to get some thought of the work force. Everyone was nice to me and easy to get along with.

Want to know more about Attorney General?

Ask a question