Attorney General

Attorney General Employer Reviews

This was a great place to work when I was there. The cases were interesting and varied, the staff had high ethical standards.
Attorney at Law.assistan attorney general (Former Employee), Lansing, MIMarch 25, 2014
Pros: interesting work, high caliber co workers and clients.
This is a great place practice law in a variety of subject areas in all state and federal courts. The cases have wide impact and though often unusual and sometimes of first impression, and therefore difficult, the outcomes if the state prevails can be rewarding.

One can develop expertise in a number of difficult areas and though the learning curve – more... may be steep, one has to opportunity to learn from experts on staff. The support staff is excellent and during the years I was there the administration was supportive .

The most difficult part of the job was that as even when new to the practice of law, a large and difficult case load is assigned. But the clients and experts were always a pleasure to work with and motivating to work for.

There were no typical days as the unusual is to be expected. – less
Ejnoyed working with this company
Information System Officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 25, 2013
A typical day at work was most interesting because I had to read briefs and make sure that it was without errors

I learned that you have to be very careful with what goes out to the Legislature

Management was very respectful to the workers and always made you feel like you are a part of the company

My co-workers are always ready to give you a helping – more... hand

The hardest part of the job was migrating and leaving my associates and friend

The most enjoyable part of the job was having things ready for the Legislature and taking it over for reading – less