Au Bon Pain Employee Reviews

productive
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2017
It was a positive experience overall. Very busy enviroment, and never really had a non busy down day. enjoyed the cashier experience i recieved at Au bon pain
Fast Paced
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 23, 2017
Not professional staff usually calls outit usually stinksin there because the drains are backed up smells of a fishy hot booty odor that should be fixed
they pay suck
Cook/Baker (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 21, 2017
i work more than 5 station and they dont pay well. its a good first job but i was braking my back for them.. it start slow then get fast very easy to learn..
Pros
pay cheak
Cons
not that many hours
Not a place for long term emploment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  50 Mass.ave NEMay 20, 2017
Au Bon Pain is a bakery that's fast pace and customer oriented. It requires team work and structure to carry daily task to run a functional reproductive day.
Fun Atmosphere
Front End Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 18, 2017
This job is fast paced and up beat. Everyone is friendly and since the cafe is @ an university, that's what make the job easy to come back to daily because of the rapport with the students.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Less hours in the Summer
Hate it
Food Prep/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 17, 2017
It was a summer job ,really hated working there! The people was very rude long hours just wasn't my thing . Working for fast food just wasn't for me .
Fast pace restaurant
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 15, 2017
They aren't fair when it comes to there employees and aren't considerate of the health or well being of there employees. Easy job but the management isn't good
Very unorganized
Mto and csr (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 11, 2017
It was ok to work but after so many months I eventually got tired of it . It's hard to get evaluated even if you learn more then one thing . If you are looking for something temporary then this is fine.
Pros
Dicount on food
Good work place
Cahier (Former Employee) –  Green st baltimore mdMay 8, 2017
This comoany is a goid work place i learned many things in meet many goid people there like doctors. Nurses. Lawyer u great place too net work experiences. The people who work thier are really nice peoples
Poorly run location where I trained
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 8, 2017
Mis- managed and poor training program, sorry but I can not recommend this employer in too many positive ways..........................................
Busy and Productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2017
There's always something to do and many different people to meet. It was nice to hear everybody story or how their day was going. There was never a dull moment on the job. From customers to management there was always something going on. I can honestly say this job kept me on my toes.
Pros
The food
Cons
short breaks
Greeat job
cashier (Former Employee) –  boston loganMay 3, 2017
i loved this job , managemnet was great , super friendly , got along well with myself as well as all the other co workers.
i learned everything fairly quick so their wasnt anything that was to difficult for me
Great Job If You're In School
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
They work with your schedule and respect you as an employee. Very tight-knit group of workers. Managers, including myself, were not above hard work. Strongly Recommend 16 years and up.
It is different working in a fast food restaurant
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYApril 19, 2017
It is different working in a fast food restaurant but you must be fast with the food. I did many such transport the foods between gates, preparing the foods, worked as a cashier. I did a little bit of everything before I left the job.
Na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 8, 2017
I've worked at the Au Bon Pain café bakery for almost four years. It is not a good job to have when you are a parent because you don't make enough money and this is a company who loves to play with other work hours. I must say that this is something for High School students.
Love the Guest
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 8, 2017
Love the guest but it's the management that gets crazy. Very indecisive and no since of leadership. Employees and Shifts get treated unequal even when they do more than what's required of them to do.
Fun, Comfortable Environment
Café Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  University Park, PAApril 7, 2017
I am a Cafe Guest Services Representative, I make sandwiches in a high demand and fast-paced environment. It can be stressful at times but the pros outweigh this con. My coworkers and manager are very friendly and understanding which makes the job fun. We have an open door policy which is always convenient. Everyone who works here is encouraged to be themselves and be goofy which is my favorite park of Au Bon Pain.
First job
Cashier & Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 5, 2017
I would definitely work for them again. I learned alot from them. I worked as a cashier and they were great on providing training and support when needed.
Great Management
Café Worker (Former Employee) –  Notre Dame, INApril 3, 2017
I enjoyed working at ABP. The management was really understanding that I was a student and very supportive as well. I loved going there and making new friends/coworkers.
bakery setting with study business throught the day
Baker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 3, 2017
Au bon Pain was a great platform for me to develope th skill that , I have obtained through out my years being a part of the company.llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Au Bon Pain. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9