Auburn University

Auburn University Employer Reviews

I am responsible for addressing non-academic violations of University policy through the Code of Student Discipline
Graduate Assistant, Office of Student Conduct (Current Employee), Auburn, ALSeptember 19, 2014
My job is rewarding, satisfying, and challenging. The Office of Student Conduct provides me an opportunity to make a difference. As a student affairs practitioner I look forward to helping students grow in a holistic manner. Providing them opportunities to learn inside and outside of the classroom.
Wonderful Place
Help Desk Support (Former Employee), Auburn, ALAugust 27, 2014
Auburn University is a WONDERFUL place to work the environment is welcoming and full of life. I would be the first person in the office so I would get the coffee going, see if there are any open work orders, check my email and wait for the phones to start ringing. It was the best job and I loved every part of it.
Very learning environment
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Corley BuildingAugust 22, 2014
I enjoyed a lot working under the guidance of very expertise faculty of Biosystems Engineering Department of Auburn University. Everyone in the department try to create a learning environment for new and existing students. The faculty has a great knowledge of their field and can guide you to start a better career in the field which you are looking for. – more... My overall experience was very good working in Auburn University. – less
project
Early Childhood Specialist (Former Employee), Auburn, ALAugust 22, 2014
Pros: the people and the children worked with
Cons: paper work, cut in travel pay too often
Teach and train other adults about the needs of children
maintain records and a over abundance of paper work
Very detailed job
Travel is required
Great univerisity
Resident Scholar (Former Employee), AuburnJuly 29, 2014
Auburn University has a friendly and inviting feel to its campus. It is a great place to receive a college education.
Nice accomadations
Literacy Program Coordinator (Former Employee), McIntosh, ALJuly 10, 2014
I really loved working with this company but unfortunately the loss of grants cause a lot of job LOSS!!
Dynamic working environment
MANAGER/SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Auburn, AlabamaJuly 6, 2014
The university brings together many different personalities and thus creates and very fun and interesting place to working at.
Work skills, Technical Knowledge, and Aquaculture knowledge.
Aquaculture Assistant-Seasonal Maintenance (Current Employee), Gulf Shores, ALJuly 3, 2014
Responsible for fixing and maintaining aerators, wiring pumps and motors. Repairing 110/220V electrical plugs, cords and outlets Record and enter data for nutrition experiments with fish and shrimp. Helped teach students how to operate and repair equipment.
Analytical chemistry, surface chemistry, analytical instruments
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALJune 24, 2014
Extensive experience in analytical chemistry, surface chemistry, and bioanalytical chemistry with proven success in research area of developing biosensor platforms and energetic materials.
In depth knowledge with analytical instruments and techniques.
Student Employment
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALJune 7, 2014
Working for Auburn University is one of the most simple jobs an Auburn University student could have. I highly recommend any job on campus to any current student.
Not too bad
Associate Director, Career Development Center (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 1, 2014
I do not wish to be too specific. I provided leadership and direction of the student career development center. Major tasks included program development, budgeting (total budget in excess of $250K/year), staffing, organizing, and managing the career consultation/counseling process and career development management programs, candidate resume referrals, – more... supervision and management of the on-campus recruiting program, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with employers, students, faculty, and staff. – less
MANAGEMENT
Supervisor (Former Employee), Auburn, ALMay 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
A WONDERFUL PLACE TO WORK,EVERYONE WORKED TOGATHER AN HAD FUN,WE WERE A TEAM
A good place to work
Research and Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Auburn ALMay 14, 2014
I learned a lot here. Good building and nice environment. Peaceful and helpful to your eduction.
It is very interesting and enjoyable to work as a GTA. I have learned a lot of things when I am teach to my students.
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Auburn, ALMay 12, 2014
GTA ( Graduate Teaching Assistant) is a position from where one can learn a lot of thing about a subject matter which s/he teach. As a GTA I have learned how to make a presentation, how to express a new idea with the students, how one can make a idea understandable to every students, etc. It also helped me to develop my communication skill. It is a – more... always a challenging but enjoyable. Here I have a few of my fellow GTA. We have worked together, discussed the course material, set up the syllabus for different lectures and topics. It helps me to learn to work in a group. The most challenging thing to working as a GTA is sometimes students ask a very intelligent question which is difficult to answer. Above all working in Auburn University as a GTA is very interesting and it makes me competent to face the future challenges that I might encounter in future. – less
overall great place to for a 50% off collage tuition
Maintenance tech. /Mechanic { PREVENTITIVE MAINT.} (Current Employee), auburn al.May 7, 2014
Pros: there all family oriented
typically laid back atmosphere! great place for learning new skills with class advancments. 50% off tuition..
Good working and educating environment for Graduate Student
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Auburn, ALApril 17, 2014
Great place to get your graduate degree from. Located in a small town in Alabama with friendly people. The graduate and teaching assistantship provided by University for Graduate Students is often enough and satisfactory.
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee), Auburn, ALApril 17, 2014
Challenging and rewarding. Great work life balance. Pay could be better but you make that back with flexible time for family and stability.
Great Student Job
Monitor/Night Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Auburn, ALMarch 22, 2014
Flexible hours and decent pay. It has been a great student job and there is the ability to advance into a full time opportunity.
Great experience.
Instructor of English (Current Employee), Auburn, ALMarch 13, 2014
Enjoyed the help with scheduling. The other faculty in English were extremely helpful in all ways.
Great University
Undergraduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Auburn, ALMarch 3, 2014
I am a student in aerospace engineering, and I also do undergraduate research. I have been able to have a lot of great, hands-on experience in the engineering department.

1 2 3 4 5

About Auburn University

Auburn University (AU or Auburn) is a public university located in Auburn, Alabama, United States. With more than 25,000 students – Read more

Auburn University Photos